Biden had no authority at all to hold classified documents at his home or his other places

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I will let you listen to Larry Kudlow who dives deep into this topic. As he says, Biden has no authority as a Senator nor a VP to hold classified documents at his homes or his storage places. And how long did he have them? From a period of 4 to up to 12 years in all. He had them as VP for 8 years and 4 years as a private citizens. But why is the Garland Administration turning a blind eye? Guess why!!!

They admitted it was illegal and a crime, but then said it shouldn’t be prosecuted.. for some reason
That reason is that Biden is too incompetent to stand trial, its called:

non compos mentis /nŏn kŏm″pəs mĕn′tĭs/

adjective​

1. Not of sound mind and hence not legally competent.
  2. Insane; not of sound mind; not in control of one's self.
  3. Not of sound mind, memory, or understanding; in law, not competent to go to trial.
BIDEN'S OWN DOJ, INCLUDING AG GARLAND, APPROVED HUR'S REPORT.

No one does, not even our presidents.

But fyi, under Obama, through executive order, the vp (Biden) was given the same classifying and declassifying power as the president....
Got a link on that? If it was true Hur would have addressed it. He didn't. So I'm calling Bullshit.

Especially after Obama said "...never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"

But fyi, under Obama, through executive order, the vp (Biden) was given the same classifying and declassifying power as the president....
That was because the brown turd Obammy, was a lazy fuck, just like the rest of you sorry ass Marxists/Demofascsts. Obammy was too involved in buttsex to do his business of declassifying documents that no longer need a classification, and also it would cut into his Sports Illustrated (GAY EDITION) reading.

Well that's one I haven't heard. Do you have a link that supports your assertion that Obama somehow granted Biden declassification power via an Executive Order?

Well that's one I haven't heard. Do you have a link that supports your assertion that Obama somehow granted Biden declassification power via an Executive Order?

Se my post at #18.

And see:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back