Biden at odds with UAW workers

The stuff that has been going on, with the left the past few months? Has really been entertaining me.

Most of the neolibs on this site, they don't have a clue because they just watch TEE VEE, or read the STATE media.

:auiqs.jpg:

"Biden" will push the auto makers to "negotiate" with the UAW, then fund them through the back door.

Giving massive subsidies to American car companies to produce stupid silly ass EVs is one of the dumbest things an American President has ever inflicted on the Americans people.

The free market should determine the viability of the technology, not American tax payer's money.

Why should I be taxed so that you can buy a stupid EV?

However the greedy little UAW Democrat supporting turds will stop their bitching when they find out that Biden wants them to work less hours but make an ungodly amount more money and then share in the profits of the auto companies.

Automakers' 'record profits' should be shared, Biden says

"Biden" will push the auto makers to "negotiate" with the UAW, then fund them through the back door.
I don't understand this post.

When the news broke that the DNC was sending the Tlaib to the UAW negotiations, most of the progressive left was outraged that the government was getting involved in a labor dispute, THAT, is highly unethical. . . unless it is a public sector and government union. I mean, wtf? What business is it of the government?

So, you might have some grounds for this speculation, it could indicate corruption. Tlaib's statement, could be, just rhetoric.

Now.. . . let's say the administration is pushing for settlement?

Who are they going to fund, the auto companies? Worker's? How? More social programs? How does the government only fund union employee pensions and wage increases through a back-door with taxpayer money for the auto-companies? Hell, the government might as well just nationalize that auto industry. . . :dunno:

I don't understand this post.

When the news broke that the DNC was sending the Tlaib to the UAW negotiations, most of the progressive left was outraged that the government was getting involved in a labor dispute, THAT, is highly unethical. . . unless it is a public sector and government union. I mean, wtf? What business is it of the government?

So, you might have some grounds for this speculation, it could indicate corruption. Tlaib's statement, could be, just rhetoric.

Now.. . . let's say the administration is pushing for settlement?

Who are they going to fund, the auto companies? Worker's? How? More social programs? How does the government only fund union employee pensions and wage increases through a back-door with taxpayer money for the auto-companies? Hell, the government might as well just nationalize that auto industry. . . :dunno:
The government does as it pleases and with no need to explain itself.

^^^s.nob^^^
7zaauj.jpg

The government does as it pleases and with no need to explain itself.
IT is STILL, going to have to get relief to the workers, or they will continue to resign from the unions, and switch to Trump, and politicians like him.

That is what this is all about.

The public will have to know how this is happening. How are union members surviving?

That is just reality.

IT is STILL, going to have to get relief to the workers, or they will continue to resign from the unions, and switch to Trump, and politicians like him.

That is what this is all about.

The public will have to know how this is happening. How are union members surviving.

That is just reality.
That was back when votes mattered to the DNC.

It's nothing ballot harvesting can't overcome.

The government is going to fund the auto companies in retrun for acceding to the union's demands. This can be done in a variety of ways, including issuing special contracts, relaxed regulatory and tax enforcement, approving new plants, grants to NGOs, etc. The resulting inflationary impact won't be noticeable until 2025.

That's you.
No, it really isn't.

I am, genuinely interested in the topical divide between the neo-libs & the progressives, just as the divide between the neo-cons and the MAGAs interest me. Just from an academic PoV.

And the establishment press, skew and distorts both divides, with dishonest coverage. Unless you go outside of the corporate press, you don't know shit. Everyone knows, you are a shill and a propagandist.

For anyone that is interested, it was covered in this, not specifically, but labor relations generally. The gaslighting the current administration is doing to the left, is beyond the pale. Most folks that are paying attention, know this by now, IMO;

"Briahna Joy Gray (born August 15, 1985) is an American political commentator, lawyer, and political consultant who served as the National Press Secretary for the Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign. Gray is a contributing editor for Current Affairs, and was a senior politics editor for The Intercept.[1][2][3] She hosts her own podcast, Bad Faith, and co-hosts The Hill's web series Rising.[4][5]"

Briahna Joy Gray DEBATES Krystal Ball & Kyle Kulinski On PLEDGING FEALTY To Biden: WATCH​

Entire debate;

SPICY DEBATE w/ Briahna Joy Gray On Cornel West, Biden & Trump!​

No, it really isn't.

I am, genuinely interested in the topical divide between the neo-libs & the progressives, just as the divide between the neo-cons and the MAGAs interest me. Just from an academic PoV.

And the establishment press, skew and distorts both divides, with dishonest coverage. Unless you go outside of the corporate press, you don't know shit. Everyone knows, you are a shill and a propagandist.

For anyone that is interested, it was covered in this, not specifically, but labor relations generally. The gaslighting the current administration is doing to the left, is beyond the pale. Most folks that are paying attention, know this by now, IMO;

"Briahna Joy Gray (born August 15, 1985) is an American political commentator, lawyer, and political consultant who served as the National Press Secretary for the Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign. Gray is a contributing editor for Current Affairs, and was a senior politics editor for The Intercept.[1][2][3] She hosts her own podcast, Bad Faith, and co-hosts The Hill's web series Rising.[4][5]"

Briahna Joy Gray DEBATES Krystal Ball & Kyle Kulinski On PLEDGING FEALTY To Biden: WATCH​

Entire debate;

I agree except for the fact it's always been that way. FDR's coalition would not have worked but for segregationists, but would one call him a neoliberal?

Reagan started out as a libertarian, but embraced Xians on abortion

And we can go back to Lincoln and possibly beyond of pols moderating their own views to the point of hypocrisy, or at least head turning changes in personal beliefs.

Trump was somewhat unique in that he had no core belief beyond fuck the other guy, I want money

Thanks for the threads, btw.

No, it really isn't.

Entire debate;

Here is a cut and paste for you...

People who won’t shut up often don’t listen very carefully, so you might need to tell them how you feel multiple times. Sternly remind them that you don’t have time for nonsense, and that you’d appreciate it if your communication with them was swift and brief, rather than long-winded and time-consuming.

You can also lead by example …

The best rule of thumb: make your point as quickly as possible, and then shut your mouth.

Forum List

Back