Better Dead Than Red?

Holy cow. I always thought this was a political science myth, but California voters elected a dead woman on Tuesday....

Jenny Oropeza Wins California Election Despite Being Dead

Thoughts?

My thoughts?????

This: 30% of South Carolina (in other words, EVERY Democrat) voted FOR ALVIN GREENE!!!

Yes, the Alvin Greene, who said his plan to stimulate the economy was to build action figures of himself to sell, and who is pending trial for a felony sex charge on a college student, THAT Alvin Greene, was voted in favor by the Democrats of South Carolina.

Almost as bad as the South Carolina Democrats in the "Corridor of Shame" District, which James Clyburn won, AGAIN, for God knows how many terms in a row now, and it earned Corridor of Shame because of the incredible spiral that district is in with regards to it's schools, poverty, crime, etc, and James Clyburn has done absolutely NOTHING for those people, yet, they keep electing him.

So there you go. California Democrats elect a dead person. South Carolina Democrats think selling Alvin Greene action figures is a better economic solution than anything Jim DeMint could offer.

Final answer? Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Holy cow. I always thought this was a political science myth, but California voters elected a dead woman on Tuesday....

Jenny Oropeza Wins California Election Despite Being Dead

Thoughts?

My thoughts?????

This: 30% of South Carolina (in other words, EVERY Democrat) voted FOR ALVIN GREENE!!!

Yes, the Alvin Greene, who said his plan to stimulate the economy was to build action figures of himself to sell, and who is pending trial for a felony sex charge on a college student, THAT Alvin Greene, was voted in favor by the Democrats of South Carolina.

Almost as bad as the South Carolina Democrats in the "Corridor of Shame" District, which James Clyburn won, AGAIN, for God knows how many terms in a row now, and it earned Corridor of Shame because of the incredible spiral that district is in with regards to it's schools, poverty, crime, etc, and James Clyburn has done absolutely NOTHING for those people, yet, they keep electing him.

So there you go. California Democrats elect a dead person. South Carolina Democrats think selling Alvin Greene action figures is a better economic solution than anything Jim DeMint could offer.

Final answer? Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Didn't SC have the hiking Governor with a girl in Argentina or somesuch?
Perhaps the problem is SC Liberals and conservatives?

Electing a dead Democrat and leaving a Rep out of office.

Sounds like a win/win either way to me.

In both cases both can do no harm.

Didn't SC have the hiking Governor with a girl in Argentina or somesuch?
Perhaps the problem is SC Liberals and conservatives?

Oh yeah, we did! Mark Sanford. Was seeing his fling, said he was hiking. Our politics are a circus down here. BUT.....there is one major difference.

Alvin Greene's economic plan? Action figures of himself.

Mark Sanfords plan? He gave Boeing enough tax breaks so that they moved their 6,000 very good paying jobs from Seattle to Charleston, SC, and along with that move, Boeing is going to cause about 3,000 extra jobs to pop up around that plant, bringing nearly 10,000 good jobs to the Charleston metro area as a result. He and the mayors of the Charleston area had been working that deal for a few years and landed it, only because Boeing liked the low taxes and non-union labor pool.

If Nikki Haley, new SC Governor, brings more jobs like that, she can have all the affairs she wants!!!!

Electing a dead Democrat and leaving a Rep out of office.

Sounds like a win/win either way to me.

In both cases both can do no harm.

I don't know. I bet even a dead liberal can find a way to raise taxes.

I do see your point Buc. LIe as much as you want as long as you make money.

Well, what is the job of a politician?

- To enable the government to protect my safety (cops, fire, ems, military)
- To stay out of our way as we pursue our happiness
- To keep the roads paved

Really, it's not much more than that. So, if our Governor wants to have a fling and be immoral, thats his choice. Wish he wouldn't but hey, he made his choice. But his JOB is to stay out of our way. He cut taxes for Boeing. In other words, he took the gov't a little bit more out of the way between Boeing and SC residents who want to work for them. It wasn't so much as what he did, but what he was willing to say the gov't wouldn't do. And it worked.

I'd rather be governed by a corrupt capitalist that creates jobs for me, instead of a moral liberal fascist who controls every aspect of my life.

Cuyahoga County elected its first County Executive and put in a Democrat, despite the fact that virtually every Democrat who has ever held County office here is under arrest or has already been sent to prison, along with many of the builders, etc. they extracted bribes from, etc.

Partisan knee-jerkers like this astound me.

Forum List

Back