Betsy Devos frankly discusses education with a person having a masters degree in education

I get e mail at times from Marissa Streit, the CEO of Prager U. Notice it does not say university, but simply U.
Betsy had 30 years experience with education issues prior to Trump appointing her the Secretary of education. She did a lot of good for our children despite the constant attacks by Democrats.
Hear her in her own voice discussing helping our children get a good education. Compare to now where the issue vital for teachers is supposed to be humans with both male and female organs being in bathrooms with the opposite sex they actually represent. Transgenders do not show up as half woman and half man. They show up as one particular sex. So a person with the appearance of a man but has a vagina (does this really exist) wants to be in the mens toilet with the boys in school. Very strange in my opinion.

Everyone who are not teachers have all these big great ideas for what is wrong with education, of course. No one asks us. Not from the bottom up or the top down.

So, we are just quitting, retiring early, and not going into it.

And so even now, here is Defund the Police but for teachers--and the crime wave (shortage) is already here.

Oh well. We live in very, very, VERY stupid times.

Everyone who are not teachers have all these big great ideas for what is wrong with education, of course. No one asks us. Not from the bottom up or the top down.

So, we are just quitting, retiring early, and not going into it.

And so even now, here is Defund the Police but for teachers--and the crime wave (shortage) is already here.

Oh well. We live in very, very, VERY stupid times.
I asked my vice principal step daughter about a month ago if her schools are teaching black studies including CRT. She said at present they teach normal material that benefits all children, such as reading writing and math.

Right here ^^^^^ is where I knew you were bullshitting.
You don't know very much do you?

Comparing racial and ethnic groups, Hispanic mothers (38% in 2012) and Asian mothers (36%) are most likely to be home with their children. Among white mothers, 26% were home with their children in 2012, as were 27% of black mothers.

The higher share of stay-at-home mothers among Hispanic and Asian women relates to the fact that so many are immigrants

Agriculture plays a huge roll in this school district. From Hawksridge Farms, one of the largest wholesale distributors of trees and ornamental shrubs in the country, to Wright's tomatoes, one of the largest wholesale distributors of tomatoes in the country. The school is one of four that serve Vale, NC--the largest zip code by area in the country, spanning four counties.

Hell, I will tell you the name of the school. Fred T. Foard. Howard Stern famously called it the most redneck school in the country because some good old boys ran a deer carcass up the city rival, Hickory High's, flagpole. Known for having "Tractor Days", when students drive their tractors to school. Old John Deeres dominate, but my son got a kick out of driving Dad's David Brown.

It has been about seven years since my youngest graduated, but I figure not much has changed. In the lunchroom you will hear Spanish, Romanian, Hmong, German, Russian, and French, along with English. Huge Romanian refugee population from way back when, working on the second generation now. Large Hmong population, mostly from just a couple of families that actually had more kids that I did. Russian dissidents, kids from German engineers that serviced the textile industry. And the French, well honestly, I don't know why they are here other than the fact that the school has a reputation of being extremely diverse with an accepting community.

I couldn't be more proud of my alma mater High School. In this county, if you have a kid that is being bullied, maybe because they are foreign, maybe because they are transgender, maybe because they are gay. Well, when you go to the County School Board and ask for help they give you the solution. They give you a waiver and you send your kid to Foard.

And at the core, well just helped Mom send out invitations for her 65th year High School reunion. Actually, it was the first class to graduate attending all four years at Foard. It was a new school way back then. 18 classmates left and 16 of them are local. You know how many will be attending? 18. Before Foard there was Banoak, the elementary school my kids attended. They had a 75th anniversary party for the 75th year reunion of the graduating class, every single living member of that class was there. And it was more than you could count on both hands. That is the thing, the people around here live good, and they live a long damn time.

I asked my vice principal step daughter about a month ago if her schools are teaching black studies including CRT. She said at present they teach normal material that benefits all children, such as reading writing and math.
She doesn't speak for all schools.

My urologist moved there and came back after two years. He said it was like practicing medicine in a third world country.
So you admit he was not going to school there. I want to put in a good word for medicine at Kauai since a bit over month back I used the system. I judge it accurate, caring for patients and up to date.

My urologist moved there and came back after two years. He said it was like practicing medicine in a third world country.
The islands have ideal climate but if one loves big cities, that is not where they want to go for more than a vacation.

So you admit he was not going to school there. I want to put in a good word for medicine at Kauai since a bit over month back I used the system. I judge it accurate, caring for patients and up to date.
I believe my urologist.

You're an ignorant pawn.
Sure, you're an educational expert. LOLLOLL

Do they teach 'the trades' in most public schools?

You know, subjects like:

Welding
Cooking
Banking or Personal Finance
Engine Repair

What do you say BS'er.

Sure, you're an educational expert. LOLLOLL

Do they teach 'the trades' in most public schools?

You know, subjects like:

Welding
Cooking
Banking or Personal Finance
Engine Repair

What do you say BS'er.
I love ignorant arrogant twits like you. Fun to bat around. If you didn't have Google you couldn't feed yourself.

I love ignorant arrogant twits like you. Fun to bat around. If you didn't have Google you couldn't feed yourself.
That's why you are avoiding the question.

Here: Do they teach the 'trades' in public school?

Forum List

Back