The State of American Education: AOC Graduated Cum Laude With Two Degrees from Boston U

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Major in economics. With honors.

Who claims there’s no such thing as inflation, it’s just propaganda from capitalists trying to obtain more profits.

Gives you an indication of what caliber the middle and lower ends of the class are like.

Who claims there’s no such thing as inflation, it’s just propaganda from capitalists trying to obtain more profits.

Gives you an indication of what caliber the middle and lower ends of the class are like.

aoc is smart capable and ambitious. she has only gotten better since her rookie year. start the character assassination now, because president aoc will be on mt rushmore before tpp long.

and a note to conservatives. if you think bartender is an east job that requires little thought, try it but since we both know you are too lazy and stupid to work a shift, at least watch a good one on saturday night or sunday morning.

As an economist, she makes one hell of a margarita.

aoc is smart capable and ambitious. she has only gotten better since her rookie year. start the character assassination now, because president aoc will be on mt rushmore before tpp long.

and a note to conservatives. if you think bartender is an east job that requires little thought, try it but since we both know you are too lazy and stupid to work a shift, at least watch a good one on saturday night or sunday morning.
Why would you think that a conservative bartender would think it's an easy job. I had to memorize the drink orders of parties of a dozen or more. You work non-stop on busy nights. I worked in bars that didn't have tradition of tipping, so it was straight hourly pay. I asked for a raise once because I was putting more money into the till than the other bartenders. The owner refused, and I quit.

The biggest benefit for good looking bartenders like me was the hot women waiting for me at closing time. :cool:

Why would you think that a conservative bartender would think it's an easy job. I had to memorize the drink orders of parties of a dozen or more. You work non-stop on busy nights. I worked in bars that didn't have tradition of tipping, so it was straight hourly pay. I asked for a raise once because I was putting more money into the till than the other bartenders. The owner refused, and I quit.

The biggest benefit for good looking bartenders like me was the hot women waiting for me at closing time. :cool:
i've worked fill ins and helped on busy nights. try a french quarter bar on mardi gras day.

no, aoc did not retreat to mom's basement and whine. she took a good job, attracted a network, and began to do good in her community before the congress seat opened up.

i've worked fill ins and helped on busy nights. try a french quarter bar on mardi gras day.

no, aoc did not retreat to mom's basement and whine. she took a good job, attracted a network, and began to do good in her community before the congress seat opened up.
I give her credit for working such a job.

Congressional seats open every 2 years.
no shit? i've been working elections for 50 years and never noticed that?

this is america, tory, an incumbent is set for life until he screws up even more spectacularly than usual. (ms cheney, for example, screwed up spectacularly by honoring her oath of office more than dear leader.)

I read the article and didn't see any actual accomplishments. Getting a degree "with honors" today is nothing to write home about. Winning awards that are limited to your own demographic is no big deal. Being the only Spanish-speaking person in Ted Kennedy's "immigration office"? So what?

Nothing substantive that I could see. Never actually had a real job.

Forum List

Back