Best post evah?

The left is completely delusional. My employers has slahsed over 3/4's of their employees' hours--something that is happening at countless businesses. Hundreds of thousands are getting their insurance cancelled. Obama's at a 51% disapproval rate, and you think there isn't going to be any consequences for the people that caused this mess? :eusa_eh:

Consequences? I doubt Obama will win in 2016. And I think the GOP will do very well in 2014.

As for Hillary's chances, look, I'm on record as saying if the Dems nominate her or Biden, they are giong to be giving the GOP a big fat present...you can't run against the previous administration when you were part of it. And Obama's record of slow and steady improvement isn't the stuff Americas are used to re-electing.

I put that little "when Hillary takes over" because of 2 things; it rattles the cages of the neaderthals and because she may win if the GOP can't figure out how to stop digging their own grave. Given the Boehner shutdown and the knuckle draggers here...I think she has a good chance of winning in spite of Obama's lack-luster record.

Nominated for candor :thup:

OMG.

I didn't even know Obama is running in 2016.

:rolleyes:

Why so much anger?

People take this message board shit way too seriously and some have reverted to high school bullshit instead of growing old with dignity and mellowness.

:lmao:

5cm2e1.jpg

It wasn't posted on here, but this was posted on a British Army veterans' forum.

Me and some of the lads were wondering what all the fuss was about over the scene in American Pie when the fella sticks his cock in an apple pie. We didn't have an apple pie to hand, but I gave myself a tit-wank with some plastic bags full of hot water. It was like fucking microwaved titties.

Priceless.

Forum List

Back