The year 2023 is drawing to a close. Time for nominations for Post of the Year !

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
As only less than two weeks before the end of the year remain, I say itā€™s time for nominations for the coveted USMB Post of the Year Awards.

I suggest that if youā€™re interested in making a nomination, you link the OP or the post responding to the OP of any thread. Then, offer a very brief reason for why (in your opinion) it qualifies for the accolade.

Maybe there should be categories. Like ā€œbest post on the topic of politicsā€ or ā€œbest post on the topic of law and justiceā€. I realize those have a large area of overlap, but hey: deal with it.

But to get things rolling, anyone interested can post here.

Or not.

Last edited:
Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ā€˜Too Dumbā€™ to Understand Political Affairs

fwg7w-iacaapqek-jpg.853936

Last edited:
99% of the words you type on this board are about race.

Only racist think about race that much.
No,, that's not racism. The definition is clear and you don't get to make one up. If 99% of the words I type are about race it's because race is problem we need to solve. Racists believe in an inherent superiority based on race and you along with every other trump supporting republican believe whites are superior. That's racist.

No,, that's not racism. The definition is clear and you don't get to make one up. If 99% of the words I type are about race it's because race is problem we need to solve. Racists believe in an inherent superiority based on race and you along with every other trump supporting republican believe whites are superior. That's racist.
Your absolute and undivided attention to matters of race and evil white people (etc) is the kind of color consciousness that is the hallmark of your brand of racism.

Youā€™re no better than an scumbag from the KKK.

OK, Racist of the World is confirmed also as site Racist Champion .
So who comes second ?

What about , "God made man in his image ?"

Which apparently prompted his son to say ,
"Jesus Wept ."

Nothing racist about that post. All whites aren't right wing and only the racists call that post racist..
You are confused.

You are absolutely without any doubt the most racist poster on this forum.

The pathetic thing is that you having that despicable Black victim mentality that the Liberals have brainwashed you with you don't even know you are racist.

You're also a bigot and a liar.

You are absolutely without any doubt the most racist poster on this forum.

You'd think the stupid bastard would figure it out (even though he is a stupid bastard) given how many people on both sides call him a racist.

In, under the wire, comes Synthia.

Stupid Post of the year contender:

Forum List

Back