Trump asks for $1,000,000,000.00 in donations from the Oil and Gas Industry

You know, trying to have a 'Civil' conversation is tough with you.

Ok, we were discussing OIL PRODUCTION, and you bring an article about 16 bent (R) suing over Natural Gas, all while the US is a huge exporter of excess Natural Gas.

Nice topic change huh!

I'm sorry you can't allow yourself to have an actual discussion.

We do need fossil fuel
And regardless of what Biden once uttered in a video clip, he has kept up oil production

So do you have a concern about the level of Current oil production while Biden has been POTUS.

I am not an oil company shill. Oil loves the route of least resistance and the guarantee of drilling for more for excess. Always has. Government can and does interfere. At times rightfully so and for environmental reasons also. Our way of living needs the cheapest fuels we can get for maximum comforts for the most people. There are people who are enriched for not doing this.
So what biden policy, an actual enacted policy, not just words, caused this increase in WW oil prices, that in turn affect the cost of gasoline?

I'll suggest a trump policy and feel free to argue pro or con, the tump Policy actually enacted was OPEC+.
Did OPEC+ have any influence on future gas prices, even AFTER trump left office?
Yes, YES it did. Yet you BLAME Biden.

You know, trying to have a 'Civil' conversation is tough with you.

Ok, we were discussing OIL PRODUCTION, and you bring an article about 16 bent (R) suing over Natural Gas, all while the US is a huge exporter of excess Natural Gas.

Nice topic change huh!

I'm sorry you can't allow yourself to have an actual discussion.
1715300934762.png

A Brief Look at President Biden's Energy Policies & Anti-Domestic Agenda

What is the REAL cause of gas prices rising in the last few years?
Why did gas prices plummet under trump......was it COVID?
As demand was way done during COVID.

I want to hear the REAL, FACTUAL reason from you.

I say OPEC+ deal is a huge part of it.

It would be hard to sell EVs if gas were cheap.

:eusa_whistle:

#1.....Keystone was Never Built, it has no affect on US OIL, since it's Canadian Oil anyway.......you know this right. The ONLY benefit would be temporary JOBS building the pipeline. But those WORKERS are still working on OTHER jobs.

So where is the BENEFIT to the US for pumping Canadian Tar Sands?
Your Blue chart says it would have strengthened US Energy Independence.
How? It's Canadian Tar Sands.

#1.....Keystone was Never Built, it has no affect on US OIL, since it's Canadian Oil anyway.......you know this right. The ONLY benefit would be temporary JOBS building the pipeline. But those WORKERS are still working on OTHER jobs.

So where is the BENEFIT to the US for pumping Canadian Tar Sands?
Your Blue chart says it would have strengthened US Energy Independence.
How? It's Canadian Tar Sands.
Cherry pick data. More and you know it.

Just typical Lies from you.

Cherry pick data. More and you know it.

Just typical Lies from you.
I'm slowing it down for you.
ONE at a time.

Your first Blue Frame was about the KeyStone XL Pipeline.
You call that Cherry Picking, from information you supplied.
That's why is hard to discuss with you.

So, I'll try again.
KeyStone XL Pipeline, your Blue Frame said it would "Strengthen American Energy Independence"

How?
Please Explain.
It's your talking point, so explain.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.14.57 PM.png

What is the REAL cause of gas prices rising in the last few years?
Why did gas prices plummet under trump......was it COVID?
As demand was way done during COVID.

I want to hear the REAL, FACTUAL reason from you.

I say OPEC+ deal is a huge part of it.
Of course producers including OPEC or biden’s energy dept can raise or lower gasoline prices by reducing supply

Particularly Saudi Arabia

And politics is always a consideration

Of course producers including OPEC or biden’s energy dept can raise or lower gasoline prices by reducing supply

Particularly Saudi Arabia

And politics is always a consideration
I'm just curious WHY the trump supporters BLAME biden for OPEC+ deal, Which lowered Production, which trump signed and was binding into Bidens term?

I'm just curious WHY the trump supporters BLAME biden for OPEC+ deal, Which lowered Production, which trump signed and was binding into Bidens term?
I dont have a body cam on biden so I dont know what he’s up to 24/7

But he did swear to end fossil fuel production

I dont have a body cam on biden so I dont know what he’s up to 24/7

But he did swear to end fossil fuel production
Ok
And trump made promises too
Just because trump said he would replace the ACA on Day 1, doesn’t mean he actually meant it.

Keystone XL would have taken Bakken oil from North Dakota to refineries in the gulf. Right now it goes on oil trains.

Pipelines are much cheaper and safer than rail.

I agree. The fossil fuel industry has to keep the pumps running and anything in their way has to be destroyed

You are clueless. Gasoline and Diesel are about the purest commodities we have. They run on demand and demand only. It's one of the few things that actually follows a price curve instead of a production curve.

They produce gas and diesel for one reason.....because someone wants it. The entire industry runs on volume.

That Biden wants to artificially screw with demand by suppressing it.....well, that makes him a turd as well as a nazi.

Keystone XL would have taken Bakken oil from North Dakota to refineries in the gulf. Right now it goes on oil trains.

Pipelines are much cheaper and safer than rail.
I think you need to read up on the KXL and Tar Sands.

I think you need to read up on the KXL and Tar Sands.
A proposed fourth pipeline, called Keystone XL (sometimes abbreviated KXL, with XL standing for "export limited"[18]) Pipeline, would have connected the Phase I-pipeline terminals in Hardisty, Alberta, and Steele City, Nebraska, by a shorter route and a larger-diameter pipe.[19] It would have run through Baker, Montana, where American-produced light crude oil from the Williston Basin (Bakken formation) of Montana and North Dakota would have been added[12] to the Keystone's throughput of synthetic crude oil (syncrude) and diluted bitumen (dilbit) from the oil sands of Canada. It is unclear how much of the oil transported through the pipeline would have reached American consumers instead of being exported to other countries.[20]

Ok
And trump made promises too
Just because trump said he would replace the ACA on Day 1, doesn’t mean he actually meant it.
I’m not worried whether biden is a promise keeper or a campain promise liar

The issue is that I know he harbors hate toward fossil fuel that can lead to irrational actions by him after the next election

Forum List

Back