Best post evah?

images

G.T.'s you know what hes is doing is GREAT!!!!

[MENTION=19867]G.T.[/MENTION] :thup:

per request of the OP, i have edited my post.... WOW.

Last edited:
Obama never lies. It is our puny minds that cannot understand the deeper truth of Obama's majesty and wisdom. When Obama said that Obamcare wasn't a tax, he was referring to the taxing existence of mere mortals to be subjugated by what is perceived as truth. I believe it was in chapter 2 of Obama's autobiography when Obama explained that when he was raised by porpoises as a young child, he was taught to transcend the limitations of human frailty and empowered himself to plug into a universe of transcendental awareness. I believe Obama's bumper sticker says it best "I break for unicorns". When Obama said that you would be able to keep your doctor with Obamacare, what Obama was really saying is that we are all connected by a golden sun drenched veil of love and internal knowledge. When Obama says that the middle class will not be harmed, he meant that there is really no such thing as harm. Harm is only a self perceived limitation that exists in mortal minds. I believe it was in one of Obama's state of the union speeches when he said, " If you are hungry, eat a rainbow". I for one will eat my rainbow with the knowledge that Obama speaks, not just for me, but for the universe!

Amen, brutha!

I must say, this Obama shutdown is really starting to piss me off! Just because this unAmerican quasi-dictator refuses to even talk to Republicans, the American people must suffer.

I urge all patriotic Americans to call their reps and tell them to give Obama the finger the next time they see him. We will take this country back one monument at a time!

Nutter For A Thread

LoneLaugher finally sees the light.
smiliesnicker2.gif

I wish they would start clubbing each other like they did in the late 1800s.

This struck me as hilariously funny!

Disclaimer: I don't endorse the physical act of clubbing.

I will go clubbing with friends for a few reasons.
I love to laugh at my friends when they get tipsy, I CAN dance sober (and don't care if I look foolish) and will volunteer to be the designated driver. :D

Forum List

Back