Best guess on 10 Year Yield for this Week's Auction

What yield from this week's auction will be closest to the mark

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
2.87% was the number. when it sinks under 2.8% IL will be 1% above treasury on tax exempt issues and all of the smart money will be leaving that market.

I'm currently buying 4-week notes with 1/4 of the T-bill fund invested each week. They're scheduled to roll over when mature, so I can take advantage of the regular increases in the interest rate without getting exposed for a long period of time.

I'm currently buying 4-week notes with 1/4 of the T-bill fund invested each week. They're scheduled to roll over when mature, so I can take advantage of the regular increases in the interest rate without getting exposed for a long period of time.

Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Good luck I hope it works out for you.

The annualized rates are steadily increasing so far this year and better than the 0.3% I was getting in the savings account. By issue date:
2/15 1.380%
2/22 1.401%
3/1 1.518%
3/8 1.573%

Forum List

Back