Israel Knew Hamas’s Attack Plan More Than a Year Ago

If this is true, then the Israeli government failed…of course……and the appropriate heads must roll….including Netanyahu….a failure of the magnitude is unforgivable and after the destruction of Hamas Netanyahu needs to resign from office and leave public life for good…….you can’t be in charge when these atrocities happen and not pay that price……

And to follow up on what theHawk posted…..

the Right to own and carry guns is exactly due to this…….when the government can’t, or won’t, do its job and protect you…..in this case, the government………., the god of leftists……. failed……

Not only did it fail to deal with this attack, allowing the rape, murder, torture and mutilation of over 1400 innocent men, women and children…..it made it more likely to happen as it did because the Israeli government……following the demands of the left wing…….took away the guns of those victims…

.telling the same lie that was told to Europe in the 1920s…..

give up your guns because you will be safer, and your government is all you need to be safe

After the Holocaust, you wouldn’t think a people would need to learn what a lie that promise is…….but left wingers in Israel, America and around the world still believe it…..
Only the Jews had to give up their guns. Did you think everyone gave up their weapons?

All of Bibi Netanyahu's politics is about staying in power at any cost. That's why he supported the lawless, incompetent religious fanatics in the settler movement.

He ignored the impossible oppression in Gaza.

Why are you so intent on destroying Israel?
It’s like a twisted fetish with you. Occupying every waking moment of yours. Maybe sleeping too.

If Israel existed no longer, what would you do with yourself?

Only the Jews had to give up their guns. Did you think everyone gave up their weapons?
disarmament of jews was included in the legal code of Constantine---and
incorporated into Canon law----the idea is aped by muslims in Shariah
law and has never been repudiated....to be fair the shariah thing also hits
christians and hindus and even Zoroastrians. Adolf was far from original.

It’s like a twisted fetish with you. Occupying every waking moment of yours. Maybe sleeping too.

I don't think Israel should be destroyed. I think they should get out of occupied territories and accept the land they were given by the UN after WW2.

disarmament of jews was included in the legal code of Constantine---and
incorporated into Canon law----the idea is aped by muslims in Shariah
law and has never been repudiated....to be fair the shariah thing also hits
christians and hindus and even Zoroastrians. Adolf was far from original.
No guns for Jews under Constantine? Who knew?

I don't think Israel should be destroyed. I think they should get out of occupied territories and accept the land they were given by the UN after WW2.

You mean the territory which had been reduced by 77% of the original Mandate?

she could take up CROCHET----it is addictive
what land did the UN "GIVE" to Israel----and when?

No guns for Jews under Constantine? Who knew?
no weapons. like swords and daggers and---since horses are vehicles of war----
no horses. Gee---you know so little----not even the details of Canon law ---uhm ---
I kinda thought you said you attended "Catholic school" ---I may be wrong. Somewhere
along the line---they may have given up the Horse ban----but it is still IN --shariah---
camels too. Adolf did Street cars. Special rules on dress came along with both
Canon law and Shariah

Israeli officials obtained Hamas’s battle plan for the Oct. 7 terrorist attack more than a year before it happened, documents, emails and interviews show. But Israeli military and intelligence officials dismissed the plan as aspirational, considering it too difficult for Hamas to carry out.
snip
Hamas followed the blueprint with shocking precision. The document called for a barrage of rockets at the outset of the attack, drones to knock out the security cameras and automated machine guns along the border, and gunmen to pour into Israel en masse in paragliders, on motorcycles and on foot — all of which happened on Oct. 7.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'd more than planned it, isn't is a problem that they didn't have an inkling and didn't know. It says they dimissed it.
Reminds me of 9/11. George H had been warned terrorists planned on using planes as weapons right here in the US. But, no need to increase security because it would probably never really happen.

The axiom of war is to not let your enemy know you already know what they are doing, yet it doesn't always work out so swell because they let people die to hide their knowledge, sad indeed that humans have to kill each other like wild animals.

The axiom of war is to not let your enemy know you already know what they are doing, yet it doesn't always work out so swell because they let people die to hide their knowledge, sad indeed that humans have to kill each other like wild animals.
all true ----ass boy----but that's the way the cookie crumbles

All of Bibi Netanyahu's politics is about staying in power at any cost. That's why he supported the lawless, incompetent religious fanatics in the settler movement.

He ignored the impossible oppression in Gaza.

The Jews left Gaza in 2005......they give them free electricity and water and they have recieved billions....billions in economic aid to make Gaza a paradise.......and they used all of that to murder innocent people.....

Shove that crap up your ass.

You need to acquaint yourself with the difference between Jews and Faux Jews whose history stems from Khazaria and probably accounts for ca90%+ of assumed Jewish people .
You and similar are the reason that Israel can get away with anything, because Gullibles like you get out the Virtue Signalling flags to support any criticism and start to wave the Antisemitic messages crap to all and sundry .

Dispute matters by all means , but do not just parrot messages which have actually entrained you to conclusions --- which you would now claim that you would "die for" ---- just because they are consensus and are "nice " and PC ..
^ 🦜 🤡

Forum List

Back