Best election night results site?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
where is the best place to go to get all the house race results, senate races and governor races?

sorry, i cant listen to olbermann and matthews. i need an internet site where i can see all the numbers come in on one site.

CNN's website. Or go to your local news station's websites. The less MSM political spin that you have to take in the better.

michael barone writes the whos who of politics, the guy is a whiz he knows every district and everyone....hes on fox, so thats were I will be......sabato is really good too.

Like the political whore/junkie I am, I am having a party that night to watch the returns , by 300 pm my time whenIi get home, returns form the east coast things will be roiling in.....party time. I'll be here too.

does 1 site have all the updated results?

All the usual suspects will have a page that updates regularly and they are all pretty good be they ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN or whatever. The Drudge Report will have good fast links and many other sites will have good stuff as well.

No one will make all the calls first (or right) and some close races will not be figured out, maybe for days. Speaking for myself, I like to float around the web and TV channels for a wide perspective. If you have a regular news aggregation site you like (HuffPo, Hot Air, Drudge,whatever) they will usually have some nice links and will be updating info by the minute.

real clear politics has live numbers for all house, senate, and govs races?

Forum List

Back