Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

No shits given about Issue 1 but more weed is never a good idea as it's a barometer on where a state is headed.....Oh well, sucks for OH..

Blah......Looks like the dems are going to hold the Virginia Senate.....More gridlock ahead.

LOL.....The dem stripper woman and the gop guy are running neck-n-neck. :laughing0301:

If anyone cares about the Virginia races WTOP is keeping track.

Hey, at least the county Sheriff hopeful in my AO won over the appointed NOtVA transplant they hired after the other Sheriff passed. :)

The bottom line.....Nobody is coming to help you. 😐

Last edited:
1699410864625.png

I see it as a blessing in a way....Nothing will really change BUT maybe the gop will toss aside the yoke of the abortion issue that they have willingly put around their neck.

Leave it be, or better yet get on the right side of the utility of abortion.....Less dems is always a good thing. ;)

When are the fucking Republicans going to learn that the abortion issue is poison.

Just stop talking about it. It is a woman's rights issue not a religious or moral stance worth taking.

The MSM and democrats will always ask a GOP candidate their stance on abortion just to make them unelectable.
They need to stop answering the "what would happen if..." booby trap question....There's next to zero chance any abortion ban would make it through nearly any legislature, so answering the question has zero upside.

When are the fucking Republicans going to learn that the abortion issue is poison.

Just stop talking about it. It is a woman's rights issue not a religious or moral stance worth taking.

The MSM and democrats will always ask a GOP candidate their stance on abortion just to make them unelectable.
If I was running for office and was asked I'd tell them straight up that I support the utility of abortion.

Any red state that does not get the issue on the ballot ASAP are fools. In fact their legislatures need to just take the issue away from the dems altogether by approving the practice and giving the dems nothing to argue about but the guardrails.

You best get on the right side of the utility of abortion or the gop will continue to get their ass flamed by wild-eyed dem women.....Why don't you want less future dems and burdens on society?
I get that....But even most abortionists get wobbly after the 1st trimester.....Best stick to the late-term infanticide, which does enjoy broad support.

I see it as a blessing in a way....Nothing will really change BUT maybe the gop will toss aside the yoke of the abortion issue that they have willingly put around their neck.

Leave it be, or better yet get on the right side of the utility of abortion.....Less dems is always a good thing. ;)
And then lose in the primary...

GOP hung the abortion albatross around their necks to get the anti-abortion vote and now those voters won't let them take the albatross off.

Who knew the Ryme would be predictive.

And then lose in the primary...

GOP hung the abortion albatross around their necks to get the anti-abortion vote and now those voters won't let them take the albatross off.

Who knew the Ryme would be predictive.
Shit, anyone with two brain cells to rub together to create a spark knew this would happen. Never throw in your lot with holy-rollers.

Forum List

Back