Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

The court reversed that decision and rightfully so, there is no right found in the constitution that allows for the killing of the unborn. Democrats do not care about the health, or well being of women, only that they can trot it out every two years, and depend on emotional women to vote for the killing of their offspring, not necessarily who they vote for, but what. The same can be said about the race card
Thanks for sharing your thots and feels.

What are 'primary' sources?

I'll give you an example, there's another thread about the Jewish man that was killed out in California at a protest by a hamas sympathizer. Did you see what the headline stated about the incident? How many do you think are going to see that headline and not have any clue that this man was Jewish and that he was assaulted by a hamas sympathizer and hit his head on the ground, killing him? The majority will never know the details of what actually happened, they were lied to through omission, which is what your 'media' does on a constant basis. This is what is spread throughout the feeds on Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis, no one is getting 'the truth' about anything that doesn't support the leftist/dem 'cause'.
Interesting. When I ask you about YOUR sources. Give you the opportunity to cite how you come to your opinion and offering to rebut them, you refuse to do so. Why is that? Since you have a problem with me saying that the right-wing media outlets are more partisan and less accurate.

As for primary sources. A primary source is a source that you can directly link to a topic. If I want to know what a judge said. I'll read the court-order. If I want to know what someone said. I'll try to find the place where the person actually said it. This precisely to avoid being duped by lies by omission or leading headlines.

Well that certainly is a witty comeback but it doesn't change the fact that you posted a bunch of your opinions then proclaimed they were facts.

How Orwellian of you.
Facts Beeeeyotch does that make it clearer you haven't refuted what I said you just kept asking for the definition of unenumerated , when I said I understood it you never mentioned it again so please by all means tell me how that is important!

Facts Beeeeyotch does that make it clearer you haven't refuted what I said you just kept asking for the definition of unenumerated , when I said I understood it you never mentioned it again so please by all means tell me how that is important!
Yes I did mention it again.

Guess you missed it.

Your bad.

Hey. Sorry. Took me a while to find it.

It was replied to in post 230.

Hey. Sorry. Took me a while to find it.

It was replied to in post 230.
What does that have to do with abortion, oh this
The Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment prohibits states from denying any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law. In other words, the laws of a state must treat an individual in the same manner as other people in similar conditions and circumstances.
So the father in the case of abortion is being unequally protected

What does that have to do with abortion, oh this
The Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment prohibits states from denying any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law. In other words, the laws of a state must treat an individual in the same manner as other people in similar conditions and circumstances.
So the father in the case of abortion is being unequally protected
What it has to do with abortion is you asked where abortion was written in the constitution.

If you know what unenumerated rights are then what sense does asking where it is written because by definition, unenumerated rights are not written.

I don't know anything about a father and don't remember me...or you ever mentioning him to each other until this post.

What it has to do with abortion is you asked where abortion was written in the constitution.

If you know what unenumerated rights are then what sense does asking where it is written because by definition, unenumerated rights are not written.

I don't know anything about a father and don't remember me...or you ever mentioning him to each other until this post.
Deflection, why is the father not equally protected under the law, and unenumerated in this case means the used it as a way to placate baby killers

"Hey, lets kill innocent children for birth control and have more stupid potheads, what could possibly go wrong?"

Deflection, why is the father not equally protected under the law, and unenumerated in this case means the used it as a way to placate baby killers
Deflection?

It was the basis for our dialogue.

I don't know about father's. That would smt what we were discussing.

Forum List

Back