Tuesday state election results breaking in favor of Democrats

Pretty good night for America. Looks like the Republican message of make America suck isn’t resonating. Looks like the 2024 election will be a blood bath for pubs. Maybe they’ll move away from grievance politics and back to working on solutions after 6 straight years of failure. I know.. optimistic of me.
It looks like the Democrat filth is up to its old tricks of stealing elections. Something that has destroyed our Constitutional Republic and turned it into a Banana Republic.

Mr. Potatohead destructive plan of importing Illegal voters and institutionalizing the theirvery of elections will insure the destruction of this country.

Case in point:

VIRGINIA: In Tight Race, Officials Miraculously Find 15,000 Mostly Dem Votes On USB Flash Drive

Last Updated on November 7, 2020

Amid accusations of massive battleground state election fraud meant to swing the Presidential race for Democrat Joe Biden, outraged voters in the 7th District of Virginia are sounding the alarm after incumbent Democrat Abigail Spanberger was propelled to victory by the discovery of nearly 15,000 early absentee votes stored on a thumb drive in the Richmond suburb of Henrico County.

By the way Moon Bat. As far as Virginia goes. VA was hardly a big win for the stupid Moon Bats. Both houses had slim majorities and a couple of seats changed hands in the House, just enough to give the Democrat turds a slight advantage - They still have an R governor and Rs in the executive offices. Some VA Democrats have conservative tendencies on some issues, especially in the south.

I can't speak to any place but Virginia but liberal/swamp NOtVA and I95 corridor leftist dems absolutely slayed the gop on the abortion issue.

The gop better get the fuck off that losing nag or they can expect a lot more of the same till they do.

If I was red state legislator I would be sponsoring bills today to completely legalize the practice to take the issue off the table....Holy-rollers be damned.....I mean where are they going to go?

wow... I guess it never occurred to you that the left may be doing a 2020 again? Who knows how many dead people voted for abortion in these states?

in which case, I guess we can all give up on ever having fair elections again.

I was just watching Outnumbered at lunch and there they were going on about the gop's pro-life messaging not being what it should.....Fuck that noise, if they haven't got the fuckin' message after last evening they never will.....My money is on never will.

If you were an unborn child, you wouldn't be ranting like this.

When you see knives coming at you... changes things

The net result would be fewer democrats and emptier prisons. A win-win for Republicans.
Shall we do evil that good may come? I believe it was Jesus who said that (it's in the Bible) and the only answer is NO

I haven't had time to finish reading or watching this.

But it's interesting that polls are so unreliable and yet.. when someone is as far ahead as Trump .. maybe polls become a little more trustworthy?

I don't know if I like what I've read so far here. One word?

Lachlan

polls a year out a basically meaningless.

It is like asking you want you want for dinner next Christmas.

You might recall Hillary had a huge lead a year out, how did that turn out.

Here's a load of BS from this Liz Peek who wrote the article

It turns out that voters don’t care about inflation, open borders, rampant crime or censorship…they care about abortion.

Never heard such a whopper!

If you were an unborn child, you wouldn't be ranting like this.

When you see knives coming at you... changes things
What is right and comes in second place eventually becomes an albatross as the morals in this case decline even further with the other side promoting more social agendas pushing it. It's like the endless middle east wars we seem to be having and some of it is for the protection of Israel. Religious evangelicals have no issue with it yet watching our family members come home in caskets, with less parts, and psychological issues while the other political side hates their guts because most are white is tiresome and must end. We see the war mongers now though. In full living color. And the war mongers of the left are filling in some of the former neo cons of the right who do not support wars anymore. Left wing Jewish men and women need to be forced into military conscription to help defend Israel along all of the evangelicals also.

The idea that the three Trump picked SCOTUS justices, have helped him immensely, in destroying the Republic party is delicious.

Humans have "free will" to do good or evil, they will be judged accordingly. Carry on.
so I guess our laws should be tossed aside... except for the law against killing YOU of course

The high-water mark of the MAGA movement was Trump's 2016 election. That was a fluke.

It's all been downhill, and constantly accelerating, ever since.

But they keep trying and trying to fuck this country up no matter what. They are persistent.

I find it very entertaining!

Forum List

Back