Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

Deflection?

It was the basis for our dialogue.

I don't know about father's. That would smt what we were discussing.
You are claiming that unenumerated rights exist, and I am saying not without equal protection, which in this case does not exist

You are claiming that unenumerated rights exist, and I am saying not without equal protection, which in this case does not exist
No.

You were saying abortion was never a right and asked where it was written in the constitution despite claiming to know what unenumerated rights are...an obvious paradox.

I never mentioned anything about father's or equal protection but watching you try to make that the debate is cute.

No.

You were saying abortion was never a right and asked where it was written in the constitution despite claiming to know what unenumerated rights are...an obvious paradox.

I never mentioned anything about father's or equal protection but watching you try to make that the debate is cute.
I am saying if you are claiming those rights exist, then Fathers should be equally protected that's it. You are correct I do not believe the right to kill the unborn exists in the constitution, and the founders did not put it there. You can't answer why if you believe that unenumerated right exists, why fathers do not equal protection, watching you squirm trying talk around it and deflect is fun though, squirm worm!

I am saying if you are claiming those rights exist, then Fathers should be equally protected that's it. You are correct I do not believe the right to kill the unborn exists in the constitution, and the founders did not put it there. You can't answer why if you believe that unenumerated right exists, why fathers do not equal protection, watching you squirm trying talk around it and deflect is fun though, squirm worm!
I never mentioned father's. I have no idea what you are talking about. It's not squirming, it's you moving the goalposts to hide from your ignorant statement.

How can you say both, that you know what unenumerated rights are, AND abortion was never a constitutional right because it wasn't specifically mentioned abortion?

I never mentioned father's. I have no idea what you are talking about. It's not squirming, it's you moving the goalposts to hide from your ignorant statement.

How can you say both, that you know what unenumerated rights are, AND abortion was never a constitutional right because it wasn't specifically mentioned abortion?
I am saying Abortion rights does not exist in the constitution period, it was a bad decision!

Now if you want to say abortion is an unenumerated right then it has to be equal in protecting the father it is not my fault you can't follow that logic.

I am saying Abortion rights does not exist in the constitution period, it was a bad decision!

I agree it doesn't now but it used to be until an activist court overturned 50 years of precedent.

Now if you want to say abortion is an unenumerated right then it has to be equal in protecting the father it is not my fault you can't follow that logic.
It's not that I can't follow it, it's simply not the point I was making so I have ignored it as it isn't relevant.

The supreme Court mainly forced all of the big baby states to grow up and make grown up decisions. Constitution never had anything to do with pregnancy or abortion and never should have been tied up with it. It's a state's issue.

The supreme Court mainly forced all of the big baby states to grow up and make grown up decisions. Constitution never had anything to do with pregnancy or abortion and never should have been tied up with it. It's a state's issue.
So you think the 9th amendment is just hogwash?

I agree it doesn't now but it used to be until an activist court overturned 50 years of precedent.

It's not that I can't follow it, it's simply not the point I was making so I have ignored it as it isn't relevant.
It is relevant you simply ignore the fathers rights

So you think the 9th amendment is just hogwash?
I think the 9th amendment is just fine the way it is. It guarantees that the federal government will not ban abortion. It basically also guarantees that it will not ban the right to bear arms.

It's a moral issue, it is taking innocent life

Um....so what? The whole point of the supreme Court's action was to turn the issue over to the states in the first place. The states are finally stepping up to the plate and shouldering the responsibility that they should have all along.

Funny. Now NaziCon Republican feds in Congress want to make it a FEDERAL BAN on abortions. You deranged assholes speak out of both sides of your mouths. No wonder you clowns can't be trusted. Sadly hilarious!

Forum List

Back