Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

My mother used to say when I was being an asshole "I brought you into this world and I can take you out".

Of course she really didn't mean that she had the right to kill me for her convenience but that is the mind set of the shitheads that support abortion.

Just because you got pregnant does not give you the right to kill your child as a birth control method.

That's OK as I believe my common sense approach to what is a loser issue will prevail by and by. Sadly lots of elections will be lost before the light is seen.

So you think giving in on your principles and moving further left is the answer to more conservatives winning office?

Thanks for that intelligent non-answer, you people always have to resort to insults when you have nothing else, that's all I need to know as well. :itsok:
You have fabricated all the 'points' of this one-sided conversation. Fabricated nonsense is a waste of my time.

Which 'right wing' media would that be? And you say that while lapping up the lies that are fed to you daily, virtually everywhere. :rolleyes:
Fox for one. Newsmax for another. American Thinker put out a complete disownment from their reporting etc. etc.

As for myself. If you look at my sourcing here, you will hardly ever find me sourcing a simple article by any news media. If I source them, it's because they contain a primary source. Most of the time I simply find the primary source for anything I claim avoiding media altogether. I also take great care to distinguish between my opinions, and what I know. Not only that. I'm capable of conceding a point and have done so many times. I listen to what people say. I avoid fallacious arguments, and have even changed my position, right here on this board when it became untenable.

In my book, that makes me much less partisan than (nearly) everybody on this board.

Fox for one. Newsmax for another. American Thinker put out a complete disownment from their reporting etc. etc.

As for myself. If you look at my sourcing here, you will hardly ever find me sourcing a simple article by any news media. If I source them, it's because they contain a primary source. Most of the time I simply find the primary source for anything I claim avoiding media altogether. I also take great care to distinguish between my opinions, and what I know. Not only that. I'm capable of conceding a point and have done so many times. I listen to what people say. I avoid fallacious arguments, and have even changed my position, right here on this board when it became untenable.

In my book, that makes me much less partisan than (nearly) everybody on this board.

So you can name 3 against 1,000's of other mainstream sources that those in their 20's and 30's gravitate to and see on their phones on a daily basis? And Fox is hardly 'right wing', it's apparent you don't watch it.

So you think giving in on your principles and moving further left is the answer to more conservatives winning office?
I've always supported the utility of abortion. What, did you think that it was just something new? I knew Dobbs would bite us all in the ass, said so at the time, and I was proven 100% correct.

I've always supported the utility of abortion. What, did you think that it was just something new? I knew Dobbs would bite us all in the ass, said so at the time, and I was proven 100% correct.

The 'utility', and what exactly is that? Allowing it to be a form of birth control? No self-control, no self-responsibility, how is that a 'conservative' viewpoint?

So you can name 3 against 1,000's of other mainstream sources that those in their 20's and 30's gravitate to and see on their phones on a daily basis? And Fox is hardly 'right wing', it's apparent you don't watch it.
I can name a whole lot more than just three. But I'll do you one better. You give me your preferred sources and I'll check for their accuracy and bias using only primary sources.

The 'utility', and what exactly is that? Allowing it to be a form of birth control? No self-control, no self-responsibility, how is that a 'conservative' viewpoint?
Blah, the term "conservative" should be stricken from the political lexicon. It usually entails carrying water for holy-rollers and the other types that lose gop elections.

I can name a whole lot more than just three. But I'll do you one better. You give me your preferred sources and I'll check for their accuracy using only primary sources.

What are 'primary' sources?

I'll give you an example, there's another thread about the Jewish man that was killed out in California at a protest by a hamas sympathizer. Did you see what the headline stated about the incident? How many do you think are going to see that headline and not have any clue that this man was Jewish and that he was assaulted by a hamas sympathizer and hit his head on the ground, killing him? The majority will never know the details of what actually happened, they were lied to through omission, which is what your 'media' does on a constant basis. This is what is spread throughout the feeds on Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis, no one is getting 'the truth' about anything that doesn't support the leftist/dem 'cause'.

Blah, the term "conservative" should be stricken from the political lexicon. It usually entails carrying water for holy-rollers and the other types that lose gop elections.

So you won't answer my question, not surprised. You're not a conservative, regardless of your religious beliefs. which I couldn't care less about.

So your outlook is that the only reason anyone would oppose abortion is because of their religious beliefs?

So you won't answer my question, not surprised. You're not a conservative, regardless of your religious beliefs. which I couldn't care less about.

So your outlook is that the only reason anyone would oppose abortion is because of their religious beliefs?
Can't say as I don't hold any particular religious beliefs (agnostic) but that seems to be where the bulk of the misguided pro-life movement is centered.

I've always found it to be a wise thing to keep such people at arm's length.

Can't say as I don't hold any particular religious beliefs (agnostic) but that seems to be where the bulk of the misguided pro-life movement is centered.

I've always found it to be a wise thing to keep such people at arm's length.

You didn't answer my question.

No shits given about Issue 1
I'm pleased as punch
but more weed is never a good idea as it's a barometer on where a state is headed.....Oh well, sucks for OH..
I have a pretty low opinion on the use of weed but I've heard it argued we all have a right to go to hell in a handbasket of our own making; as long as you don't take anyone with you. Penalties for driving under the influence should be severe. See Finland for a good working model.
Blah......Looks like the dems are going to hold the Virginia Senate.....More gridlock ahead.
I'm pleased as even MORE punch. And with the Kentucky governor's race.
LOL.....The dem stripper woman and the gop guy are running neck-n-neck.
Not familiar with that one.
Hey, at least the county Sheriff hopeful in my AO won over the appointed NOtVA transplant they hired after the other Sheriff passed.
What is NOtVA?
The bottom line.....Nobody is coming to help you.
Yes they are, they just might not be cops.

When are the fucking Republicans going to learn that the abortion issue is poison.

Just stop talking about it. It is a woman's rights issue not a religious or moral stance worth taking.

The MSM and democrats will always ask a GOP candidate their stance on abortion just to make them unelectable.

About the time Men figure out that they need to fight to overturn child support laws. If women want to control every aspect of reproduction, and now have that control, men cannot be held responsible for someone else’s decision

About the time Men figure out that they need to fight to overturn child support laws. If women want to control every aspect of reproduction, and now have that control, men cannot be held responsible for someone else’s decision
Bingo because there is no equal protection under the law!

Forum List

Back