Beretta 1301 Tactical or Benelli M4

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Toss up between the two. Anyone got one? Recommend one over the other?
Been watching the videos and comparisons. Any real world experience?

Best thing is go to a range that rents firearms and try before you buy. Me I have a New England firearms partner protector. It's the cross from a Remington 870.

I have been looking into this weapon. The price is really nice. And you can get a few extra magazines for it also. See what you think?

• Banned
Best thing is go to a range that rents firearms and try before you buy. Me I have a New England firearms partner protector. It's the cross from a Remington 870.
They do not allow shotguns to be fired at the indoor gun ranges near me. In addition, they do not rent shotguns. The outdoor range is public, no rentals.
I already have a pump shotgun. 590A1.

They do not allow shotguns to be fired at the indoor gun ranges near me. In addition, they do not rent shotguns. The outdoor range is public, no rentals.
That's odd that they don't allow it. If you're near the north Carolina Charlotte area eagle guns has a nice range with lots of rentals

I have been looking into this weapon. The price is really nice. And you can get a few extra magazines for it also. See what you think?

That is a nice price.

I had this plan for home defense weapons....

2 semiauto shotguns. One for each hand. :D

Gah, that 12-gauge is looking better and better because shotguns were cheaper when

I was thinking about my grand scheme, and made by Mossberg.

Benelli has a good name in shotguns.
Benelli was purchased in 2000 by Pietro Beretta SpA

Can't go wrong either way.

Beretta cycles the fastest as well.

Leaning towards an LTT 1301

and I am loving the 590A1! I sent the barrel in for custom work!

Been researching inertia vs gas driven designs. Benelli M2 tactical looks good.
Not sure which route I will take.

Benelli M4........ And stay away from the Turkanelli.......... While there are some excellent Turkish shotguns (well known brands) the Turkanelli is not one of them.

Forum List

Back