Being a white male means you have no one to blame but yourself

Being a white male means I have no one to blame but myself.

If I fail to get a job, I can't say, "Whitey is holding me down."

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

Are you still harping on that tired old saw? Get some new material.
I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white privilege, WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Nobody really hates white males. They just hate the ones with inferiority complexes that have this dread they cant compete with males of color. This dread triggers the neanderthal genes in their DNA and they become racists. Thats who people hate.
There are no males "of color".

?
"People of color" is a bullshit designation to exclude white people.

Being a white male means I have no one to blame but myself.

If I fail to get a job, I can't say, "Whitey is holding me down."

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

I believe you. You wouldn't be racist if it weren't for Democrats making you become racist. Poor guy.
Except it is the Democrats who are the racists...against white people.

What makes you think I'm racist against myself?
The same reason Pastor Manning is considered a racist against himself.

Who is Pastor Manning, and who considers him racist against himself?

I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white privilege, WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Nobody really hates white males. They just hate the ones with inferiority complexes that have this dread they cant compete with males of color. This dread triggers the neanderthal genes in their DNA and they become racists. Thats who people hate.

?

That's funny. Just up is a bullshit designation to exclude down.

I believe you. You wouldn't be racist if it weren't for Democrats making you become racist. Poor guy.

Oh my. The same guy who thinks Starbucks puts semen in lattes. He's just nuts

?

Are you really that stupid?

Are albinos "people of color"?

What about white skinned Asians lighter than me?

The term is scientifically inaccurate and purposely racist.

That was recent. When he first started being known it was all about race.

?

You're drifting off into lala land now--------try to come back.

He was nuts then too.

He was nuts then too.

You and other white liberals are no different.

?
funny how things are changing

mocking.gif

?

You're drifting off into lala land now--------try to come back.
How is it that I am drifting off? You were the one who stupidly compared "up and down" to "people of color and people of non-color(the real opposite term that makes this terminology really look racist)".

Is this pathetic deflection and projection really all you goons have now?

?
funny how things are changing

View attachment 74158
So much for "progressivism"....

He was nuts then too.

I have no doubt that plenty of crazy teabaggers agree with you.

He was nuts then too.

More deflection and projection....

What are you going to do when all Republicans and Independents adapt the tactics and attitude of Trump?

He was nuts then too.

What are you going to do when all Republicans and Independents adapt the tactics and attitude of Trump?

Most republicans have. That's why their party is swirling in the toilet. Independents aren't crazy. If they were, they would be swirling too.

He was nuts then too.

Most republicans have. That's why their party is swirling in the toilet. Independents aren't crazy. If they were, they would be swirling too.
Actually, he has reinvigorated the party. Without Trump we would have nominated Jeb Bush and the party would be lifeless at a time when the Democrats are going in for the kill.

Trump is punching back, and even punching first in some cases. The Republican Party can no longer afford to play defense and take the onslaught out of some misguided feeling of righteousness from "turning the other cheek".

He was nuts then too.

Actually, he has reinvigorated the party. Without Trump we would have nominated Jeb Bush and the party would be lifeless at a time when the Democrats are going in for the kill.

Trump is punching back, and even punching first in some cases. The Republican Party can no longer afford to play defense and take the onslaught out of some misguided feeling of righteousness from "turning the other cheek".

I supported Trump all along. He's the best gift Hillary could receive.

He is a poison pill for the Democratic Party that will change Republicans to an offensive minded party forever.

You are an idiot.

He is a poison pill for the Democratic Party that will change Republicans to an offensive minded party forever.

You are an idiot.

Republicans have been offensive for quite a while. It started when they decided integrity and honor were too much trouble.

You are an idiot.

Republicans have been offensive for quite a while. It started when they decided integrity and honor were too much trouble.
When was that?

Joe Biden's success is entirely due to how Democrats abandoned those things decades ago.

That is also the reason why a bitch like Debbie Schultz is your party chairperson.

And how about the asshole Alan Grayson?

Forum List

Back