Being a white male means you have no one to blame but yourself

Most republicans have. That's why their party is swirling in the toilet. Independents aren't crazy. If they were, they would be swirling too.
Actually, he has reinvigorated the party. Without Trump we would have nominated Jeb Bush and the party would be lifeless at a time when the Democrats are going in for the kill.

Trump is punching back, and even punching first in some cases. The Republican Party can no longer afford to play defense and take the onslaught out of some misguided feeling of righteousness from "turning the other cheek".

I supported Trump all along. He's the best gift Hillary could receive.
He is a poison pill for the Democratic Party that will change Republicans to an offensive minded party forever.

You are an idiot.

Republicans have been offensive for quite a while. It started when they decided integrity and honor were too much trouble.
When was that?

Joe Biden's success is entirely due to how Democrats abandoned those things decades ago.

That is also the reason why a bitch like Debbie Schultz is your party chairperson.

And how about the asshole Alan Grayson?

It started with Tom Delay, Newt Gingrich, and Grover Norquist,and has been going down hill ever since. The ones you mention have been a thorn in the side of the right wing, but they have been honorable as they did it. You can't say that about your bunch of clowns.

Being a white male means I have no one to blame but myself.

If I fail to get a job, I can't say, "Whitey is holding me down."

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.
Being a man in itself and the social constructs of sexist bigotry, I, as a male, have to perform and bring home da bacon, if not, it's my fault and I will pay.....in more ways than one...

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

WOW! So what's next? Are you going to just sit there at your keyboard and cry over the spilt milk?

I get that you were dealt a shitty hand in the preparation of your chosen profession. Your grades weren't good enough to get into Harvard. So you held this gold standard as your goal and couldn't cut it. There are still plenty of very good law schools that could have prepared you for a successful career.

Maybe I don't know enough about the back story. Did you become an attorney taking a less lofty education than Harvard?

I get it that the liberals are dishonest and do not value the heritage of white(ish) males. I too have had had my birthright stolen by liberals. They have it in their unwritten constitution to undermine every aspect of white heritage both individually and socially. BUT!..They DO need some white males to succeed... so they give a pass to the cream of the crop as long as most of these gifted whites subscribe to their mantra.

The thing is as a white male you still have options. You don't need a leg up as the more inferior races do.

Whining about it is useless and frankly showing weakness. You can't reverse the damage done without making an effort. The blacks that have been given an unfair advantage long past the actual need to bring them up to speed will at some point in life have to make it on their own. You are already able to make your own way.

To what end do you believe bellyaching will advance your situation? Are you serious enough about your feelings to get into politics and build a coalition to end forced integration in higher learning. Are you prepared mentally to be branded a racist? These people that get their power by pitting the races against one another are not going to just abandon their position without a fight.

Actually, he has reinvigorated the party. Without Trump we would have nominated Jeb Bush and the party would be lifeless at a time when the Democrats are going in for the kill.

Trump is punching back, and even punching first in some cases. The Republican Party can no longer afford to play defense and take the onslaught out of some misguided feeling of righteousness from "turning the other cheek".

I supported Trump all along. He's the best gift Hillary could receive.
He is a poison pill for the Democratic Party that will change Republicans to an offensive minded party forever.

You are an idiot.

Republicans have been offensive for quite a while. It started when they decided integrity and honor were too much trouble.
When was that?

Joe Biden's success is entirely due to how Democrats abandoned those things decades ago.

That is also the reason why a bitch like Debbie Schultz is your party chairperson.

And how about the asshole Alan Grayson?

It started with Tom Delay, Newt Gingrich, and Grover Norquist,and has been going down hill ever since. The ones you mention have been a thorn in the side of the right wing, but they have been honorable as they did it. You can't say that about your bunch of clowns.
They aren't thorns in anyone's side, they are just obnoxious jackasses, like the rest of your party.

The people you mentioned are stupidly calm and reserved while being minor thorns in the side of the crazed pseudo-left wing.

Better pull yourself up by your boot straps

You've been voting for it for 2 generations now

The difference between you and everyone else is that you dictate political party platforms

Are you still harping on that tired old saw? Get some new material.
I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white privilege, WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Nobody really hates white males. They just hate the ones with inferiority complexes that have this dread they cant compete with males of color. This dread triggers the neanderthal genes in their DNA and they become racists. Thats who people hate.
There are no males "of color".
Of course there are. There are white people like you and people of color such as myself.

Kill whitey... Lol

They be too busy doing this.

(X)Yup,this picture is one prime example of how old whitey is on his/her way to extinction. And we see every day in corporation commercials where they show white women with black men. Those corporations are sure trying to push the joys of interracial marriage. Some white women are just plain stupid, and could careless about their race. They are pathetic.

tumblr_mvri12wlRB1rfgmbqo3_400.jpg
Why would you think interracial ads are pushing anything? What can an ad do to change or threaten the social norms white males want to maintain?

(X)Corporations and the zionist elite media who push this mixing of the races nonsense like to give the impression and make it appear to white gullible women that to date or marry a non-white is cool. Does a tiger mate with a lion?

Despite your logical fallacy called false equivalence, yes lions and tigers mate. However, what does that have to do with two humans mating?

4d62d01f375101298321439_blog.jpg
That is a retarded tiger in captivity moron.

Lygers and Tigons are bred with artificial insemination.
You are a retarded monkey running loose among humans.

No stupid. They mate unlike you have been unable to do your entire life.

Crouching Liger, Hidden Danger?

"Huang said he did not purposely breed the animals but that Simba and Beauty began to mate about three years ago."

Are you still harping on that tired old saw? Get some new material.
I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white privilege, WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Nobody really hates white males. They just hate the ones with inferiority complexes that have this dread they cant compete with males of color. This dread triggers the neanderthal genes in their DNA and they become racists. Thats who people hate.
There are no males "of color".

?
"People of color" is a bullshit designation to exclude white people.
Thats pretty much the point dipshit.

We live in a society that is dominated by a view of our nation that is called 'Identity Politics' where everyone advocates their rights as a subgroup from the majority and earns their privileges against that presumably dominant and oppressive group.

Every ethnic, religious and conditional group from blacks, to females to Muslims to the disabled have organized and have people to represent them in the current political systme in direct specific terms except for white male Christians.

The Democrats AND the GOP use this Identity Politics perspective on our society, and that white male Christians have failed to organize to defend our own interests is nobodies fault but our own.

Why have we not organized a White Christian interest group? Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Hispanics and everyone else has them; why cant whites?

So really, this thread proves the point.

Liberals will back up the story of any black man who lies and says that cops are out to kill him, simply because he is black. And that's not being whiny.

But if a white male points out the perfectly true fact that it is legal to discriminate against white males for college admissions, employment, promotions, and government contracts, then I'm a whiny bitch.

Thus proving that liberals are complete, fucking assholes who shovel shit with their hands because it's coming out so fast from their mouths.

But other than posting on a message board, what are you going to do about it?

The only effective response is for whites to organize to expressly represent them selves in the political system. So why havent we?

Liberals will back up the story of any black man who lies and says that cops are out to kill him, simply because he is black. And that's not being whiny.

But if a white male points out the perfectly true fact that it is legal to discriminate against white males for college admissions, employment, promotions, and government contracts, then I'm a whiny bitch.

Thus proving that liberals are complete, fucking assholes who shovel shit with their hands because it's coming out so fast from their mouths.

The only effective response is for whites to organize to expressly represent them selves in the political system. So why havent we?

Because cowards and blow-hards never do anything other than post nonsense online.

You have. Its called the GOP.

We live in a society that is dominated by a view of our nation that is called 'Identity Politics' where everyone advocates their rights as a subgroup from the majority and earns their privileges against that presumably dominant and oppressive group.

Every ethnic, religious and conditional group from blacks, to females to Muslims to the disabled have organized and have people to represent them in the current political systme in direct specific terms except for white male Christians.

The Democrats AND the GOP use this Identity Politics perspective on our society, and that white male Christians have failed to organize to defend our own interests is nobodies fault but our own.

Why have we not organized a White Christian interest group? Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Hispanics and everyone else has them; why cant whites?

(X)The reason why white Christian males cannot organize as a group is because politicians,special interest groups and the zionist elite controlled media establishment will do everything within their power to stifle any such organization from getting started. So many non-white and other special interest groups have an history month and are allowed to celebrate their history and culture. Only white people are not allowed to have a White History Month or. Racism is alive and well against white straight Christian males.

Forum List

Back