Being a white male means you have no one to blame but yourself

Being a white male means I have no one to blame but myself.

If I fail to get a job, I can't say, "Whitey is holding me down."

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

And that, more than anything else, is the single greatest advantage of being a white guy.

Which makes all the blaming and victim mentality by white guys so disappointing. As their pissing away their greatest advantage.
Yeah, that white male rights organization just needs to go away already...

So many white males all over the news complaining that I am becoming blinded....

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

I believe you. You wouldn't be racist if it weren't for Democrats making you become racist. Poor guy.
Except it is the Democrats who are the racists...against white people.

Look everyone! I've gained a fan. Sadly.....not a very intelligent one.
Do you like getting the crap kicked out of you by common sense?

Are you still harping on that tired old saw? Get some new material.

(X)It needs to be harped on every day until the white people begin to wake up and start to speak out about what is being done to their race by traitors whom appear to want to see old whitey go extinct. You want some good material? Go visit David Dukes or The Political Cesspool website and start to learn something.

I'm too old to start learning how to be a racist pig. Get the stick out of your butt, and stop trying to find somebody to blame for your own failures.

(X)What f'n failures are you talking about that I may have done? Because I am pro-white I am a "racist pig"? It is alright to be of being homo,Native Indian,Asian, Black or East Indian but when a white person says he is proud of his own race and culture, he is a "racist pig". Get lost fool. You have been led to believe that white people is the problem.
If it were not for the white race you probably wouldn't be sitting at your desk playing with your computer as you are now doing, loser. Those mentioned above would never have invented the computer nor what you are enjoying today. If it were not for the white race we would all probably all be living in tents or straw huts. I despise people like you who appear to have this hatred for white people, and their achievements, that has made your silly ass life more bearable. And for being white I am willing to show my pride of what my white people have done for the world. Live with it. Just because a white person shows pride in his/her race does not mean that they are racists. Only fools will come up with that bull chit. If white people were so racist then why do we allow in hundreds of thousands of non-whites every year into this country, uhmm? Get a life will you.

Damn you're dumb. I'm so white till I almost glow in the dark, but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge that other skin colors have made as many advances as mine has. I am extremely proud of what my country has accomplished, but as a white man, I and my ancestors have always been able to enjoy the benefits of those accomplishments. Others have not. I know you and I, both were born on third base, but I don't begrudge the pride of a person who had to hit a triple to get there with me, or need to belittle someone who so far has only been able to make a single or double.
I can't until you are put in a situation when you need that "white privilege" you mindlessly believe exists.

It won't be there.

I believe you. You wouldn't be racist if it weren't for Democrats making you become racist. Poor guy.

What makes you think I'm racist against myself?

I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white... history, privilege, always WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Don't let them fool you, they hate white women just as much when they don't follow the script.

The same reason Pastor Manning is considered a racist against himself.

Here's the thing, you have a police station full of white male police officers, a smaller number of black males, a smaller number of white females, and an even smaller number of black females. And this is not through discrimination, it's just that more white males apply for the police officer job than the other categories, etc.

But somehow, the black females get promoted faster than the white males, and a black female is put in the Captain's position above all the others. You are going to hard time convincing any of the white males that the black female police Captain earned her promotion, but was put there through affirmative action.

And what that means is that the black female police Captain will have to work hard to get any respect from the white male police officers, because they will assume she is incompetent, unless she proves otherwise.

And this hurts everyone involved, especially the black female police Captain, who now feels like she is a victim of racism.

So every black female cop is incompetent, but becomes a Captain anyway, and that's why cops beat the shit out of minorities? You're dumber than I thought.
How can you call someone dumb when you honestly think cops want to get into more physical altercations than they already do?

Check out Youtube. Plenty of examples of cops starting and/or escalating physical altercations well beyond what is called for.

And that, more than anything else, is the single greatest advantage of being a white guy.

Which makes all the blaming and victim mentality by white guys so disappointing. As their pissing away their greatest advantage.

It's like being in a 25 mile long pool and everyone being told to swim across it....and everyone gets a set of floaties...except white males. That's kinda his point.
Swimming analogy aside, this is a pretty good one.

Here's the thing, you have a police station full of white male police officers, a smaller number of black males, a smaller number of white females, and an even smaller number of black females. And this is not through discrimination, it's just that more white males apply for the police officer job than the other categories, etc.

But somehow, the black females get promoted faster than the white males, and a black female is put in the Captain's position above all the others. You are going to hard time convincing any of the white males that the black female police Captain earned her promotion, but was put there through affirmative action.

And what that means is that the black female police Captain will have to work hard to get any respect from the white male police officers, because they will assume she is incompetent, unless she proves otherwise.

And this hurts everyone involved, especially the black female police Captain, who now feels like she is a victim of racism.

So every black female cop is incompetent, but becomes a Captain anyway, and that's why cops beat the shit out of minorities? You're dumber than I thought.
How can you call someone dumb when you honestly think cops want to get into more physical altercations than they already do?

Check out Youtube. Plenty of examples of cops starting and/or escalating physical altercations well beyond what is called for.
Yeah, and plenty of the victims are white....

Corrupt cops are in every department, and sometimes even good cops are pushed to the edge by the stress, but hardly any of them are more likely to go after minorities for no reason.

It means the same for me as a black man you retarded white mutherfucker. I was unemployed for 11 months in 2012 and I constantly told myself each day I woke up

I must do something new to find a job. So shut the fuck up

I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white privilege, WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Nobody really hates white males. They just hate the ones with inferiority complexes that have this dread they cant compete with males of color. This dread triggers the neanderthal genes in their DNA and they become racists. Thats who people hate.
There are no males "of color".

So really, this thread proves the point.

Liberals will back up the story of any black man who lies and says that cops are out to kill him, simply because he is black. And that's not being whiny.

But if a white male points out the perfectly true fact that it is legal to discriminate against white males for college admissions, employment, promotions, and government contracts, then I'm a whiny bitch.

Thus proving that liberals are complete, fucking assholes who shovel shit with their hands because it's coming out so fast from their mouths.

I'm black and wonder why the liberal media does that myself because it makes no sense. Then they will show a picture of the black dude when he was 9 LOL

So really, this thread proves the point.

Liberals will back up the story of any black man who lies and says that cops are out to kill him, simply because he is black. And that's not being whiny.

But if a white male points out the perfectly true fact that it is legal to discriminate against white males for college admissions, employment, promotions, and government contracts, then I'm a whiny bitch.

Thus proving that liberals are complete, fucking assholes who shovel shit with their hands because it's coming out so fast from their mouths.

Liberals sure do suck, and YOU sure are a whiny little bitch. Start taking responsibility for your own shortcomings. You didn't get into Harvard because you weren't good enough. Deal with it.

If you lost your job I would sleep so good at night

(X)What white women need to do is start kicking the SHIT out of white hating scum like you. Works for me. Chuckle-chuckle.

They be too busy doing this.

(X)Yup,this picture is one prime example of how old whitey is on his/her way to extinction. And we see every day in corporation commercials where they show white women with black men. Those corporations are sure trying to push the joys of interracial marriage. Some white women are just plain stupid, and could careless about their race. They are pathetic.

tumblr_mvri12wlRB1rfgmbqo3_400.jpg
Why would you think interracial ads are pushing anything? What can an ad do to change or threaten the social norms white males want to maintain?

(X)Corporations and the zionist elite media who push this mixing of the races nonsense like to give the impression and make it appear to white gullible women that to date or marry a non-white is cool. Does a tiger mate with a lion?

Despite your logical fallacy called false equivalence, yes lions and tigers mate. However, what does that have to do with two humans mating?

4d62d01f375101298321439_blog.jpg
That is a retarded tiger in captivity moron.

Lygers and Tigons are bred with artificial insemination.

whiner-clipart-whiner.jpg
I would love to see you try this shit with a non-white person....

You're from the party of "personal responsibility," aren't you? So are you or are you not responsible for your own behavior?
Personal responsibility has nothing to do with anything I've said.

The fact is, the government has made it legal to discriminate against white males, and I, a white male have been negatively impacted by that because I had to attend a more expensive private law school, and incur hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loan debt.

It is not fair that the law judges me based on my gender and skin color, before my merits. And it should be illegal, because ending racial discrimination is what Martin Luther King, Jr. fought for. I doubt he would approve of the modern system of different races fighting for the spoils in a zero-sum game.

(X)White countries in the world are setting up their own demise. Once a non-white minority has enough people of their own race they now think that their language and culture should be just as dominate as the white culture, and they start to demand more rights for their own well being and power. At least that is the way I see things.
Why does it frighten you that non whites demand their rights and look out for their well being?
You mean like how it frightens you that whites are beginning to do the same?

(X)White countries in the world are setting up their own demise. Once a non-white minority has enough people of their own race they now think that their language and culture should be just as dominate as the white culture, and they start to demand more rights for their own well being and power. At least that is the way I see things.
Why does it frighten you that non whites demand their rights and look out for their well being?

(X)It doesn't frighten me at all. May the best man or woman win. What frightens me is that white people are not allowed to be proud of their race and culture, and if they do, they are labelled racists for doing so. We cannot say anything. Do white people not have the right to stand up and want to protect their identity? They dam well should be able too.
No one can keep you from being proud of being white. However that shouldnt make you assume people will be dumb enough to believe you are not a racist.

(X)Right, but just don't say it out loud that you are proud to be white. It can get you called a racist. Just saying. :badgrin:

You can say it aloud if you have the courage to stand for you convictions. Most racists have no backbone so they shy away from being called what they are. That cant seem to deal with the fact that their actions have consequences. As long as they dont discriminate in public spaces no one really gives a shit about them.
You mean like you are too much of a coward to accept the "racist" label yourself?

The same reason Pastor Manning is considered a racist against himself.

Who is Pastor Manning, and who considers him racist against himself?

Yeah, and plenty of the victims are white....

Corrupt cops are in every department, and sometimes even good cops are pushed to the edge by the stress, but hardly any of them are more likely to go after minorities for no reason.

Just because some were white doesn't mean he isn't racist, and I didn't make them choose a stressful job.

I have read so many threads created on this board about HOW white males are dead and gone, done. I know a few of them, my father, brothers, friends. Why is it liberals HATE white males? WHITE cops, white privilege, WHITE this or that, then bash white males as HATERS? Hypocrisy served on a bed of further hypocrisy.
Nobody really hates white males. They just hate the ones with inferiority complexes that have this dread they cant compete with males of color. This dread triggers the neanderthal genes in their DNA and they become racists. Thats who people hate.
There are no males "of color".

?

New Topics

Forum List

Back