The reaction of Conservatives will tell the tale of the election.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If we really want to be rid of Obama, Hillary and this Liberal PC idiocracy then anti-Trump Conservatives need to get it together. You can have your mad time, ok fine but you have got to get it together. I believe in the next few weeks what is at stake will become clear and we'll get Trump in the White House, get the Liberals the fuck out, and then put the new AG to work prosecuting the Hildebeast.

If we really want to be rid of Obama, Hillary and this Liberal PC idiocracy then anti-Trump Conservatives need to get it together. You can have your mad time, ok fine but you have got to get it together. I believe in the next few weeks what is at stake will become clear and we'll get Trump in the White House, get the Liberals the fuck out, and then put the new AG to work prosecuting the Hildebeast.
How's that Hillary indictment we keep hearing about coming along?

The odds just got a lot better.

Who would have thought, a week ago that the Republicans would have a solid nominee and the Democrats would be fractured and in disarray?

Sanders trouncing hillary is a shaker.

Who would have thought, a week ago that the Republicans would have a solid nominee and the Democrats would be fractured and in disarray?

Sanders trouncing hillary is a shaker.
And Sanders is DEMANDING a contested convention. Bless his little communist heart!
Isn't that amazing? He's getting a taste of the communism he endorses.

The slack jawed yokels are pissed!!!

what is this about conservatives? it's not them acting out over Trump.

Forum List

Back