Being a white male means you have no one to blame but yourself

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Being a white male means I have no one to blame but myself.

If I fail to get a job, I can't say, "Whitey is holding me down."

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

If I lose my job, I can't sue anyone, because I belong to the only race and gender class that has absolutely no Civil Rights protections. I can sue for my age, but the Supreme Court punched the gut out of age discrimination lawsuits when it ruled that businesses were making a legitimate business decision when they fired older, better paid workers and hired younger, lower paid workers to replace them.

And if they fire me and hire an immigrant from another country, well, that's perfectly legal too, because that is also a legitimate business decision.

I know for a fact that if I was any other color but white, I would have been admitted to a better college, and a better law school, and I would have gotten a better job out of law school, and I would be making more money today.

And all of this is legal because I am a white male, and it's legal to give minorities who get lower grades and test scores better slots in college and law school than white males who do better.

So really, I guess I can blame the fucking federal government, and the Democrats, for making it legal to discriminate against me based on my race and gender.

So, I guess I was wrong. The fucking federal government, and the fucking State of California, and the whole fucking Democrat party is to blame for the fact that (1) I didn't go to Harvard undergraduate, (2) I didn't go to Harvard Law School, (3) I didn't get a fancy job at a Wall Street Firm, because (4) my grades and test scores were good, but not good enough for a white male to get any of that, but if was a minority it wouldn't matter, I would still get it undeserved.

And this is the kind of thing that generates racism in people who would not otherwise be racist, and the government and the Democrats are doing it on purpose because they want the races to hate each other and what better way than to elevate lesser qualified minorities over the heads of more qualified white males?

They're doing it on purpose, because the entire Democratic party feeds on dividing people and making people hate each other. That's how they get minorities to vote for them, by giving them unfair advantages in life, and then convincing them it's justified because whitey is evil.

Are you still harping on that tired old saw? Get some new material.

I made it through 3 sentences of your whine fest.

I believe you. You wouldn't be racist if it weren't for Democrats making you become racist. Poor guy.

I believe you. You wouldn't be racist if it weren't for Democrats making you become racist. Poor guy.
Why did you change your Avi?

What a whiner.

Sheeeeesh, what a whiny little bitch.

So really, this thread proves the point.

Liberals will back up the story of any black man who lies and says that cops are out to kill him, simply because he is black. And that's not being whiny.

But if a white male points out the perfectly true fact that it is legal to discriminate against white males for college admissions, employment, promotions, and government contracts, then I'm a whiny bitch.

Thus proving that liberals are complete, fucking assholes who shovel shit with their hands because it's coming out so fast from their mouths.

Liberals will back up the story of any black man who lies and says that cops are out to kill him, simply because he is black. And that's not being whiny.

But if a white male points out the perfectly true fact that it is legal to discriminate against white males for college admissions, employment, promotions, and government contracts, then I'm a whiny bitch.

Thus proving that liberals are complete, fucking assholes who shovel shit with their hands because it's coming out so fast from their mouths.

I am white...

I am fiscal Conservative ( note the fiscal part )...

I have no one to blame for any failure in my life except for me!

If the police arrest me then it is most likely because I did something so fucking stupid that I deserved it!

So yeah you are a whiny bitch to me!

Last edited:

I'll give you one guess.

Liberals sure do suck, and YOU sure are a whiny little bitch. Start taking responsibility for your own shortcomings. You didn't get into Harvard because you weren't good enough. Deal with it.

I'll give you one guess.
To humiliate lyin Ted?

I'll give you one guess.
To humiliate lyin Ted?

Nah. He won't see it.

I'll give you one guess.
To humiliate lyin Ted?

I am guessing to celebrate Ted Cruz great triumph of coming in second pace in Indiana...

I am white...

I am fiscal Conservative ( note the fiscal part )...

I have no one to blame for any failure in my life except for me!

If the police arrest me then it is most likely because I did something so fucking stupid that I deserved it!

So yeah you are a whiny bitch to me!
Probably true. I got arrested once and it was because of discrimination.

Liberals sure do suck, and YOU sure are a whiny little bitch. Start taking responsibility for your own shortcomings. You didn't get into Harvard because you weren't good enough. Deal with it.
I never said I was good enough to get into Harvard, but neither was Obama, who was admitted because he was black, and for that reason alone. And he was made President of Law Review, the most prestigious position a law student can aspire to, also because he was black, even though he didn't publish a single article.

When Obama got out of Harvard, and Affirmative Action could no longer help him, he got mediocre jobs, and did mediocre at them. He wrote two books, but really a white man Bill Ayers wrote them for him. He was a community organizer, which means he was a black agitator, a job that requires fundamentally almost no intelligence.

I never said I was good enough to get into Harvard....

Yes, you did.

I never said I was good enough to get into Harvard....

Yes, you did.

This is what I said:

I admitted that I did not have the grades and test scores to get into Harvard, since at the time it was basically required to have a perfect 4.0 GPA and a 48 LSAT score to get into Harvard, and I had a 2.9 GPA and a 45 LSAT score (the scaling scores the on LSAT have changed so I don't know the equivalent is today).

However, if I was a minority, this might have been enough to get me into Harvard, but I admit it would have been undeserved, which is what I said.

Affirmative action doesn't hurt top white students, who get perfect grades and scores so much, it hurts those on the second and third tier, like me, who are bumped down the law school hierarchy to make room for undeserving minorities who get in through quotas and set-asides.

For example, UC Davis Law School, one of the schools I applied to, had a 40% set-aside for undeserving minorities in 1991, the year I applied. Also, deserving minorities can still compete on the merits for the other 60% of the slots. The problem is, once a minority gets to law school, the white professors and students will he assume he got there through affirmative action, even if he didn't.

Forum List

Back