Beauties or Bimbos?

Yeah um... you're the one who melted down, Goober. When you have an emotional relationship with a "news" channel, you're not a news watcher -- you're a fan. And you can't be a fan if what you're watching is really news.

Does everything run by humans have bias by definition?
I don't think so. Journalistic ethics may be more obscure due to the dumb-down factor (read: ratings chasing) but they don't cease to exist just because Fox Noise makes a profit and the CNNs and MSNBCs follow them down the drain.

More bullshit assumptions, goober. Your irrational and childish tantrum regarding Fox News is just that...childish. Try facts instead of bullshit and you might have some credibility.

Ah, a meltdown on top of meltdown. Kind of a sandwich. I already ate, thanks.

Elec331x271.jpg

Another irrational meltdown? Fox News must really be in your head. Sad. :(

Total_Drama_Meltdown_Part_1_by_vonmatrix5000.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah um... you're the one who melted down, Goober. When you have an emotional relationship with a "news" channel, you're not a news watcher -- you're a fan. And you can't be a fan if what you're watching is really news.

Does everything run by humans have bias by definition?
I don't think so. Journalistic ethics may be more obscure due to the dumb-down factor (read: ratings chasing) but they don't cease to exist just because Fox Noise makes a profit and the CNNs and MSNBCs follow them down the drain.

More bullshit assumptions, goober. Your irrational and childish tantrum regarding Fox News is just that...childish. Try facts instead of bullshit and you might have some credibility.

Elec331x271.jpg

meltdown_logo.jpg

Last edited:
The bottom line is that it doesn't matter what these women look like, they should be seasoned journalists before they are given a place on national and international news programs. That is the way it used to be. Walter Cronkite didn't just step into his position because he had the right 'look.' He was an educated, trained, professional, highly experienced journalist before he became a national news anchor. That's what they all should be, on any network or cable channel. That they aren't nowadays is one reason we get such BS for news these days. They are also supposed to be unbiased.

I agree with you....they should be seasoned journalists and they should be unbiased. Sadly....regardless of the news outlet...they are rarely either one.

Elec331x271.jpg

:dunno: You're the one resorting to whining and ad hominem, dearie. As I said, when you have an emotional attachment so deep you need to jump up and defend the idea of News Theater, you're not a news watcher, you're a fan. And that means you're emotionally invested, as if it were a sports team. And that's my whole point about what Fox Noise is. Your emotional attachment is exactly what they want. Congratulations, you're one of the numbers Fox shows its ad buyers to say "see? they're loyal". And that means money in the bank, which is their whole purpose.

Oh some guy named "Rupert" called. He said, "Thanks for playin'".

Last edited:

Elec331x271.jpg

:dunno: You're the one resorting to whining and ad hominem, dearie. As I said, when you have an emotional attachment so deep you need to jump up and defend the idea of News Theater, you're not a news watcher, you're a fan. And that means you're emotionally invested, as if it were a sports team. And that's my whole point about what Fox Noise is. Your emotional attachment is exactly what they want. Congratulations, you're one of the numbers Fox shows its ad buyers to say "see? they're loyal". And that means money in the bank, which is their whole purpose.

Assumptions again with no factual basis. It's a sad way to run a life. :(

Uh - they're your own words, right from the posts. Read 'em and weep.

Curious how from your very first entry here you've only dealt with my posts by pretending they say something different from what they actually do say.
Do you work for Fox Noise?

Last edited:

Nope. Speculation and assumption will never be fact. An adult acknowledges their opinions...a child states their opinions as fact and hopes they can get over. It rarely ever works...but it doesn't stop the child from trying to do the same over and over again.

Nope. Speculation and assumption will never be fact. An adult acknowledges their opinions...a child states their opinions as fact and hopes they can get over. It rarely ever works...but it doesn't stop the child from trying to do the same over and over again.

This isn't "speculation" -- these are direct quotes:

Fox is very successful...you hate them....I get it. It does not mean your hatred is based on rationality or fact. It is just your bullshit opinion...nothing more.

However it is speculation on your part to attribute "hate" where no such judgement was posted, so I'll give you that. But they still add up to a tantrum. And tantrum means you're emotionally invested. Take responsibility for your own faults and stop trying to blame everybody else.

In other words, grow up. Your attempt to cover it up by attributing your own meltdown to me is beyond lame.

Last edited:

This isn't "speculation" -- these are direct quotes:

Fox is very successful...you hate them....I get it. It does not mean your hatred is based on rationality or fact. It is just your bullshit opinion...nothing more.

However it is speculation on your part to attribute "hate" where no such judgement was posted, so I'll give you that. But they still add up to a tantrum. And tantrum means you're emotionally invested. Take responsibility for your own faults and stop trying to blame everybody else.

In other words, grow up.

Yet another meltdown...how sad. All because you hate Fox News and believe women cannot be beautiful and intelligent at the same time.

Yeah you made that point back there too. We get it. The whole world gets it. :rolleyes:

Must be embarrassing to not just melt down but not be able to stop...

More evidence of the left's war on pretty successful women.

The problem isn't that they are pretty, successful women. The problem is that they successful because they are pretty.

In other words, what is obvious is that they are chosen for those positions because of their looks, their sex appeal, etc., not because they are knowledgeable, seasoned journalists. Capisce?

You know most of those so called "bimbo's" are attorneys or highly educated right?

You can start your research here...The Women Of Fox News - Fox News Girls - Fox News Babes

Exactly right!

And that fact must be a bitter pill to swallow to all those who have a problem with Fox having beautiful and intelligent women!

Enough said.

Personally I think FOX should temper the tawdriness. If I'm watching THE FIVE (I rarely do, too much work) and Kimberly Guilfoyle is dressed in her usual mid thigh dress and five inch heels, all I'm thinking about is kicking all the other assholes out of the room, bending her over the table and plowing her field to plant my seeds.

Or, replacing Andrea Tantaros' chair with my face. :eusa_liar:

I'm good either way. :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back