Beauties or Bimbos?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
You have to watch the video at this link:

Indeed, the ladies are a pleasure to look at, but I’ve heard a few of them say some pretty stupid things. In truth, they remind me of an old joke.

A sinner asked God why he made women so beautiful?

God replied: So men would love them.

The sinner then asked God why he made women so dumb?

God answered: So they could love men.

The women of FOX seem like they are chosen to appeal to the same kind of beauty one might find in a Miss USA pagaent.

In other words, they're appealing to middle aged white guys with very conventional taste in women.

What astounds me is how bloody stupid many of them are.

But that too, probably appeals to Fox's targeted demographic.

The women of FOX seem like they are chosen to appeal to the same kind of beauty one might find in a Miss USA pagaent.

In other words, they're appealing to middle aged white guys with very conventional taste in women.

They got fine women of all colors/races on Fox so unless middle aged white guys are the only ones who love to look at beautiful women of all colors I have to disagree.

Beautiful Wimmen are brought in to read the News so that instead of paying attention to what they are saying, you're just imagining them naked.

God, You're probably married to a Democrat woman ! My condolences, but you know, as they say - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

They got fine women of all colors/races on Fox so unless middle aged white guys are the only ones who love to look at beautiful women of all colors I have to disagree.

That's true, you have your choice of white, white, white, and any color hair you want, as long as it's bleach blonde :tongue:

It's clear fox just hires a bunch of teleprompter reading morons.

That's true, you have your choice of white, white, white, and any color hair you want, as long as it's bleach blonde :tongue:

This is true of most TV News. Robin Meade and Mika Brzezinski at MSNBC are there for looks and nothing else too.

Well, maybe Mika get job because of her Father but a little cronyism not so bad.

Fox's targeted demographic.

To editec: Conservatives watch FOX because their TV choices are severely limited. That makes conservatives a captive audience; so FOX devotes more effort to attracting liberals with the fair & balanced crapola party line; hence, all of those liberals on a supposedly conservative network. Bottom line: An attractive woman appeals to men of every persuasion.

To cereal_killer: You got that right.

Beautiful Wimmen are brought in to read the News so that instead of paying attention to what they are saying, you're just imagining them naked.

To American Communist: You’re onto something. Men fall in love with their eyes. Women fall in love with their ears. I doubt if anything the ladies at FOX say will change that old truism.

God, You're probably married to a Democrat woman ! My condolences, but you know, as they say - beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

To Meathead: Lol. Liberal ladies in general do have the bow-wow market cornered.

I've met a lot of men that were handsome but lacked mental capabilities.

To Moonglow: Stupidity knows no bounds.

I imagine more than just nudity.

To Moonglow: Props in male masturbation fantasies comes to mind!

To Black_Label: Is that a clever reference to Hussein?

Why do you lefty idiots care who's on Fox? After all, according to some of you the ratings are dropping like a rock, so it won't be around much longer. Think how good that will be for your underwear/crack area in the future, huh?

What does race have to do with anything I'd written?

Zero point nada.

Neither did I suggest that " middle aged white guys are the only ones who love to look at beautiful women of all colors".

I said, and I stand by, that FOX hires beautiful women along the lines of beauty found in a Miss American pagaent and that choice of beauty is DESIGNED to appeal to the tastes of middle aged White men.

I wonder if the problem is that you think that there is only one kind of beauty in women?

None (or few) of those gals would make it in a runway fashion model beauty contest.

That's another style of beauty, entirely.

THAT was my point.

Fox is offering the LCD of feminine beauty.

Probably a smart move, given their target audience.

They all do it...but admittedly - Fox does it the most.
Not only do they obviously hire hotties - they dress them like party girls...

Attachments

• $1337879329_puff1.jpg
    $1337879329_puff1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

What does race have to do with anything I'd written?

Zero point nada.

Neither did I suggest that " middle aged white guys are the only ones who love to look at beautiful women of all colors".

I said, and I stand by, that FOX hires beautiful women along the lines of beauty found in a Miss American pagaent and that choice of beauty is DESIGNED to appeal to the tastes of middle aged White men.

I wonder if the problem is that you think that there is only one kind of beauty in women?

None (or few) of those gals would make it in a runway fashion model beauty contest.

That's another style of beauty, entirely.

THAT was my point.

Fox is offering the LCD of feminine beauty.

Probably a smart move, given their target audience.
That's the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. Men are attracted to beauty period. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic etc men don't look at a beautiful woman and say "Well she looks like she belongs in a pageant, I'm not attracted to her." In general if a man finds a woman hot it doesn't matter what her background is. It's all about animal instinct, we love to look at beautiful women and don't care if she's walking down a runway, in a pageant, on a game show or walking down the aisle of a supermarket. Hot is hot is hot. To assume a certain race of men prefer a certain type of beauty is sheer ignorance. I'm not a white guy btw.....

And a large percentage of them have been active as attorneys and judges...

Beauty and brains.....this is what grabs the attention of the brightest and most masculine men...:)

imagescons-1.jpg

Loren Greene Black

lauren-green.jpg

Julie Banderas Hispanic

julie_banderas_jb4_aBoZz8d.sized.jpg

Michelle Malkin Philippine

Michelle-Malkin...3.jpg

Uma Pemmaraju Indian

Pemmaraju%20headshot.jpg

Shall I go on, coward?

Forum List

Back