Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

Hoping that if you're sad, angry, have a broken heart, feel left behind, going through a family death, are in the hospital or have been in the last six months, if you have a handicap, were hurt by a virus, have pains, old age feelings of exhaustion, lost savings or Stock Market losses, have embarrassment issues, lost an important victory, are dealing with diminished capacity of any kind, ask God for his help, and he will sustain you throughout your travail.

And traditional gospel songs will sometimes remind us to be a little more patient with yourself and/or others, to love God, to trust God, to put God in charge. Trust and obey his answer keeping in mind, it's all good even if it does not contain the answer we were hoping for. I hope this music comforts any hurt, any conflicts, any downer, sadness, or fear and brings God's great love back into your life:

Last edited:
Acapella Hymns so beautifully sung:

Praying for peace of mind in God for those who love God and love their fellow man, comfort for those who need it, and
happiness always to those who need a pick-me-up. It's God in charge, not me. :huddle:

Last edited:
Have always loved this traditional hymn that touches my heart so kindly.

The Hastings College Choir sings a beautiful hymn arranged by the choir's conductor, Dr. Fritz Mountford.Hastings College, founded in 1882, is a private, four-year liberal arts institution affiliated with the Presbyterian Church
Information on classes start here: Save time & money | University of Phoenix

Last edited:
Now the Day is Over
I learned this hymn in the 5th grade class of Mr. Everett at Chanelview Elementary School in Houston area, Texas.
It's one of the prettiest ever hymns, also sung by Hastings College choir.

Forum List

Back