Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

Remembering the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ with Love and Gratitude

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

Steal Away to Jesus, Mehalia Jackson and Nat King Cole

Steal away to Jesus - Michael Tippett - University of Exeter Chapel Choir​

STEAL AWAY TO JESUS - Arranged by Marina SadzakovSongwriter - Wallace Willis, around 1860.
(So beautiful it gave me chills. Fabulous.)

Last edited:
No wonder we're making such a big fuss over Taiwan....this is absolutely amazing. Like the ones above, it's lovely in a very, very good way.
💗💗💗

Bless YouTube. They hitched on this masterpiece to
by the National Chamber of Orchestra of Armenia (and singers)
💗 💗 💗 💗 💗 Ten hearts! 💗💗💗💗💗
The Arm Choir

The VarRazdandan Cathedral
Antonio Vivaldi, Gloria in D Major
Cruz Fidelis Blog

What an enchanting pair of Vivaldi by internationally wonderful musicians.

If you go to YouTube, If you just play the first one, it seems to be having an more interlocked groups of classical praises to God
that remind us how wonderful God inspires all of us who believe to love believing in Him.
💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Last edited:
A couple of hours to celebrate the goodness of our Savior
The lovely, soft voice of Rosemary Siemens plus other musicians makes the experience
very beautiful.

Sometimes, as liturgical as it sounds, short songs that praise God or give comparisons may tell us more about the blessings of having a relationship with God through sincere prayers put to music that teach guidance on our journey of faithfulness to God's best precepts for mankind. We hear them in worship services, with a knowledge that blesses and raises us up as we continue to understand who God is and how we can procure his blessings for the asking. Indeed, ask God, and you shall receive his forgiveness, his love, and his blessings.

My Grandfather was the son of a Presbyterian minister and a clerk of Session in the church, and I have never head a lovelier sound than his amazing bass voice that comforted those because of his faithfulness. Everything about him was his homage to the precepts of God for mankind. When he passed, I recall my prayer to God was a thankfulness for his gifted voice, and how much I would miss the sound. Fortunately, my memory is still blessed recalling the sound of his gracious voice that lifted everyone's faith in God. And Grandma sang alto that enhanced all the sopranos. 💜

Last edited:
Breathe on me Breath of God
Words, Edwin Hatch, 1878
Music, Robert Jackson, 1888
Towson Presbyteian Church

Below: Hastings College Choir

Last edited:
This takes me back to my 5th grade teacher, Mr. Everett, Channelview Elementary in 1956(?). The entire class sang it in parts. I thought it was such an amazing thing for a teacher to do to break up academic stuff, and it seemed so beautiful considering everything else at school.

Forum List

Back