Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

This Little Babe-- the song tells how this little babe will
do this: "the gates of Hell he will surprise."
It emphysizes His Word will save believers
from Hell and send them to Heaven simply
for their belief and faith in the Lord. Yea!

Another favorite ... A Song of Enduring and Beating Back Adversities such as Pain, Heartbreak, Isolation, and Trouble in General
God Is that Creative Encouragement in Life When the chips are down ...
He is a Mighty Fortress Through all of it!

This is for God's Men and Women who have served us in the military, as police, firemen, first responders. nurses, doctors
All gave some, 💙❤️🤍💙❤️🤍💙❤️🤍💙 Some gave All.
We thank God for all of you.

Every night, I ask God to help and bless each of us, regardless of party, and I thank him for the people who try to moderate to the best of their ability this place, USMB, where we come to talk national issues over, and hopefully, act as if God is watching us, correcting us, touching us, to have mercy as he does for all who ask for his help when we're stumped, tired, disappointed, through wins and losses, to make life better for others who live here and do their best we can do to be humble when we win and accept defeat when we don't. May God shine his face upon all who come to settle matters in debate, whether new or veterans of years of debating issues. May God's Kingdom rule in our hearts so that our nation gets inspired to be hearers and doers of rightness, compassion, and humility when possible. It's time for vespers. I picked this one to say good night and thanks for sharing your favorite hymns that inspire you and the rest of us to be good citizens.

Not just for Christmas, Handel's beloved Masterwork in sound and in attention to biblical manuscripts
He called it "the Messiah."

Sometimes there's a surprise in America, too... people in a mall praising God with just the Hallelujah Chorus :thup:

Forum List

Back