Be Strong In The LORD

Psalm 149 6 May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/psalms/149.htm']Sing to the Lord a New Song!

5Let the godly ones exult in glory; Let them sing for joy on their beds. 6Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand,7To execute vengeance on the nations And punishment on the peoples,…

Cross References

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.[/URL]

Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy Will be Done in earth, as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:

For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory, forever ever, Amen.

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly father will also forgive you. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

-Matthew 6: 9-15

Ye have heard it hath been said, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR, AND HATE THY ENEMY.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
That you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to shine on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.
For if you love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so?
Be ye perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect.

-Matthew 5: 43-47

Please share this video by email - mass email to others and ask them to watch the video and share it with their friends, family members, co workers, everyone. This is an awesome witnessing tool!

See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.

Seek the LORD while He is near. Today is the day of Salvation. If you are away from the LORD? Today is the day to return to him with all of your heart! TODAY.

This is a testimony for the Christians and the unbelievers. Live holy unto the LORD. Listen to this testimony.

Forget about the end of the world or when will Christ return and ask yourselves - Am I ready to meet Jesus tonight? If I do not wake up tomorrow morning - Am I ready to meet Jesus? If you die in your sleep tonight do you know for certain you will be in heaven? Are you certain?

This is a testimony for the Christians and the unbelievers. Live holy unto the LORD. Listen to this testimony.

Forget about the end of the world or when will Christ return and ask yourselves - Am I ready to meet Jesus tonight? If I do not wake up tomorrow morning - Am I ready to meet Jesus? If you die in your sleep tonight do you know for certain you will be in heaven? Are you certain?

Do you see Jesus told his brother to leave the Catholic school because they were practicing idolatry? Do you see that it is a sin to bow down to idols and pray to statues? To pray to Mary? Do not have any part of the Catholic church and do not visit such a place even if your parents attend such a place and want you to join them to visit - do not go - warn them they will go to hell - that Jesus warns them to repent and get out of the Catholic religion - you must warn all people - do not be afraid of losing anyone's love - do not fear losing anyone's love but fear losing Jesus Christ and not obeying him - hell is a terrible place if you really love your friends -family members and they are not living holy unto Jesus - tell them the truth and warn them that they do not want to perish in hell.

Tell everyone - you do not know who will come and who will not come. Warn everyone! Warn everyone about hell! Flee from sin and seek Jesus with all your heart. Have nothing to do with false churches! Have nothing to do with evil things. Seek the LORD with all your heart and live for Him.

Do you see that Jesus showed them that there were Christians in hell? Because they were not living holy unto the LORD. Live holy unto the LORD! Live Holy Unto the Lord Jesus Christ every moment of your life. Do you see how Satan uses shows on television - to bait people and take them to hell? Do you see how Jesus warned about it? It is Satan's bait to lead you to sin - do not obey the desires of your flesh - obey the Holy Spirit.

The LORD showed all these things Satan uses - cartoons - demons are assigned to send and possess children - Walt Disney - watch out! Watch out for what you permit into your childrens' lives!

The Lord loves you, Joe, and I am praying for you. I believe the LORD to do a miracle in your life.

Psalm 65
Praise,waiteth for thee, O God in Si-on: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.
2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
6 Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power.
7 Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
8 They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens; thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
9 Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water; thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
10 Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows therof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof.
11 Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
12 They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness and the little hills rejoice on every side.
13 The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.

Forum List

Back