Basketball Team Slams Announcer For Calling Players’ Names ‘Disgusting’

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Oklahoma School District Apologizes for High School Basketball Announcer Who Called Players' Names 'Pretty Disgusting'

The title of this story should read "Patriotic American stands up to political correctness and stands up for America!" -- because that is exactly what this guy did....

"Last Friday, the Crooked Oak High School girls basketball team was set to play Newkirk High School for the district title when the unidentified Newkirk announcer allegedly said the names of some of the Crooked Oak players were “pretty disgusting” during their introduction. “Now, their names are pretty disgusting, but I’m gonna try to call them out,” the announcer said in a now viral video."

But instead of standing by this man, the school officials pulled the guy at halftime and replaced him with someone else...WTF? What did he do wrong? So what if he thinks a team with a bunch of blacks and redskins on it have disgusting names, they do....blame their parents, not him...and besides, these nappy headed hoes won the state title anyway, so they weren't too hurt by what he said....and plus he meant to say difficult not disgusting.....according to one person close to the guy's family

"[He is in his 80s, recently suffered a stroke] -- 'he makes mistakes in his words just talking to him in a conversation, you would know if you weren’t so quick to judge,” wrote the person. “He is literally the most unselfish, honest, caring and loving man I know.”

Enough with the PC crap already -- if you don't want to be considered disgusting, pick better names, American names......

Oklahoma School District Apologizes for High School Basketball Announcer Who Called Players' Names 'Pretty Disgusting'
The title of this story should read "Patriotic American stands up to political correctness and stands up for America!" -- because that is exactly what this guy did....
"Last Friday, the Crooked Oak High School girls basketball team was set to play Newkirk High School for the district title when the unidentified Newkirk announcer allegedly said the names of some of the Crooked Oak players were “pretty disgusting” during their introduction. “Now, their names are pretty disgusting, but I’m gonna try to call them out,” the announcer said in a now viral video."
But instead of standing by this man, the school officials pulled the guy at halftime and replaced him with someone else...WTF? What did he do wrong? So what if he thinks a team with a bunch of blacks and redskins on it have disgusting names, they do....blame their parents, not him...and besides, these nappy headed hoes won the state title anyway, so they weren't too hurt by what he said....and plus he meant to say difficult not disgusting.....according to one person close to the guy's family
"[He is in his 80s, recently suffered a stroke] -- 'he makes mistakes in his words just talking to him in a conversation, you would know if you weren’t so quick to judge,” wrote the person. “He is literally the most unselfish, honest, caring and loving man I know.”
Enough with the PC crap already -- if you don't want to be considered disgusting, pick better names, American names......

Yes, but . . . but, aren't you going to tell us what their names were? I mean, what if they ARE pretty disgusting names? Isn't that the point?

I love hearing names that are not always out there and to me, if there is any kind of issue with what a name is, initials can always be used instead. I actually just got done listening to a song from country legend T.G. Sheppard.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to his Wikipedia page, his real name is William Neal Browder. Why a name change and what does T.G. stand for. it doesn't say.

All he said was a name was “disgusting”, then called out regular names.

"[He is in his 80s, recently suffered a stroke] -- 'he makes mistakes in his words just talking to him in a conversation, you would know if you weren’t so quick to judge,” wrote the person.

Yes, but . . . but, aren't you going to tell us what their names were? I mean, what if they ARE pretty disgusting names? Isn't that the point?
And wheres the video of these happy headed hoes?

He's probably a disgusting, racist piece of shit just like you.

He's probably a disgusting, racist piece of shit just like you.
:laughing0301:

Did I not say leftists lack the SARCASM GENE??

Good Allah I feel sorry for Biff_Poindexter whose superior intellect is lost among his own leftists.

This is the SECOND TIME I've caught idiot leftists like The VOR turn on one of their own because they have no f-ing sense of humor.

If you leftist morons dont even get who's on your side, maybe you need to reevaluate your hysteria towards your president!

I am 82, but I am smart enough to know that one does NOT criticize another person's name or hairdo or clothing.

This is 2020.

If one does not like a name or a hairdo or certain clothing, one must simply keep that opinion to oneself when in public.

If that guy really meant "difficult" but said "disgusting" instead, then it is time for him to retire.

I am 82, but I am smart enough to know that one does NOT criticize another person's name or hairdo or clothing.

This is 2020.

If one does not like a name or a hairdo or certain clothing, one must simply keep that opinion to oneself when in public.

If that guy really meant "difficult" but said "disgusting" instead, then it is time for him to retire.

Retire, are you kidding he could be a front runner for the democrats.

---------------------

“I’m going to make a controversial statement,” Biden acknowledged, before diving in. “If someone in this room got up, took off all her clothes and walked out the door, no man has a right to touch her. Zero.”

The crowd politely applauded.

The former vice president kept going: “She can be arrested for indecent exposure!”

No applause followed. Some in the crowd wore puzzled expressions when Biden then mentioned how police or even parents of rape victims face questions about their clothing.

“Did you have underwear on? Were you wearing a bra? How short was your skirt? What did you say?” Biden said in a mock colloquy of a rape victim being questioned. He also mentioned a case of a woman who refused to date a man, resulting in an attack from “two goons [who] slashed her face with razors.”

‘Too much detail’: South Carolina holds firm for Biden despite rambling, graphic speeches

I didnt see the "names"

I suspect that some parent put a

Sha
La
Ra

Or some other grunt sound in front of their actual slave name?

Forum List

Back