Bars ears

Do we go to your coward infested country and tell you how many muslims to let in?

Yep, let's go ahead and start strip mining and logging all the national parks.

The land ain't doing anything but sitting there. Rich people and companies deserve to use that land too!

/sarcasm.

The land ain't doing anything but sitting there. Rich people and companies deserve to use that land too!

/sarcasm.

Actually it is poor people who stand to do the best. Look up the Mining Act of 1872, an Act that big time politicians, like feinstein and co. are trying to get rid of so that the peons can't interfere with her big corporate buddies.

Do we go to your coward infested country and tell you how many muslims to let in?
Well you do actually. Do you condone this ? Which of those places do you want to see exploited ?
Well I suppose we could turn Wales into a nuke test site. Worst that could happen is you could become Nevada.
Gambling hookers and drugs are candy to you commies.

Bears Ears was designated a national monument as obama was on his way out the door. He wanted to really stick it to Utah. There is no reason why Utah couldn't protect Bears Ears. It has been doing so all these years, right up until the shitstain's last week in office.

No one gives a shit if all you limey rejects kill yourselves. All the smart people left england prior to 1776.

The British are our step brothers and sisters. I know my father and his Army buddies left enough DNA on the British Isles to permanently alter the gene pool of the UK.

In exchange for a Hershey bars and nylon stockings

Last edited:
No one gives a shit if all you limey rejects kill yourselves. All the smart people left england prior to 1776.

The British are our step brothers and sisters. I know my father and his Army buddies left enough to DNA on the British Isles to permanently alter the gene pool of the UK.

In exchange for a Hershey bars and nylon stockings

I jest of course.

Plenty of wonderfully intelligent people still in the UK.

Tommy merely represents the loud chattering of fools once found in asylums, but turned loose thanks to "medication".

In looking at that list, it seems like all the monuments were designed to hurt the states. Arizona has taken very good care of the Vermilion Cliffs. That was before Jan Brewer shook her finger in the shitstain's face.

/sarcasm.
You apparently do not know the difference between land managed by BLM and National Parks. If you want it all to be National Parks that has to be done by Congress and the states must agree and be compensated for land designated as National Parks. Your twats decided that they had the right to burn cattle alive and shoot ranchers so this is what you get in return. A full review to make sure that those families that have been fully abused by a few nature nutcases that, either have no clue that Buffalo filled the Prairies prior to Europeans settling the land where privately owned cattle now graze, or they are fully ignoring that the animals that used to live there also grazed those lands and left footprints, cannot do it again. Take up that crapola agenda Clintons collected and pushed with their nutcases of the job harassing decent people. Eastern state people don't get to rule over western states people nor do they get to be the judges, juries and executioners of people that live and work in those states.

Last edited:
Bears Ears was designated a national monument as obama was on his way out the door. He wanted to really stick it to Utah. There is no reason why Utah couldn't protect Bears Ears. It has been doing so all these years, right up until the shitstain's last week in office.
I gave you an award instead of agree! You said shit stain!

I asked about this last week. So I looked it up.

Here Are The National Monuments At Risk Under Donald Trump

What the fuck is that orange bastard smoking ?

You voted for this shit.

Bitch, you got peat bog and muslims and that's it. Fuck right the hell off

5/8 of that land should be used for whatever it can but it looks like the moon.

Don't sell it to Nestle and I'm ok with someone owning it.

You in the market for something in the Marianas Trench, Tommy? We got dat.

UK got dat? NO? Awww, too bad.

Great Britain took the full brunt of the Nazi might for months on end, and paid for it in blood and wealth. Calling them cowards only makes you look like what you are calling them. You are and never have been anything other than a knownothing asshole.

Here are the knownothing brigade advocating for the ownership of all public land by the oligarchs. They have to be fought tooth and nail. They are the nihilists of this time, ready to destroy anything for a dime. What utter dickheads.

Here are the knownothing brigade advocating for the ownership of all public land by the oligarchs. They have to be fought tooth and nail. They are the nihilists of this time, ready to destroy anything for a dime. What utter dickheads.
It seems to be that way.I understand that the US invented national parks.When did it become a political issue ?

The federal government has control over far too much of states lands. I'd like to see it reduced to about 1/3 the current amount.

Forum List

Back