Barack Obama, the king of deportations

What were bush's numbers so we can compare?

The amount of illegals have gone down some 2 million people since President Obama's been in office.

Some of this is due to the economy true..but Obama's been on overdrive with Deportations and sent troops to the borders.

EXACTLY what conservatives have suggested in the past.

When was that?

Anyone have any ideas, other than what I listed in the OP, as to why none of the big media outlets are covering this?

Main stream can't b/c they need him to seem compassionate enough to disreguard the law.

Conservative can't b/c it's hard to give props to someone you want out of office for everything else he's done.

401,500 a year when we have about 16 million, Isn't a hole lot to brag about either way.

Well said TT, sounds about right.

Anyone have any ideas, other than what I listed in the OP, as to why none of the big media outlets are covering this?

Main stream can't b/c they need him to seem compassionate enough to disreguard the law.

Conservative can't b/c it's hard to give props to someone you want out of office for everything else he's done.

401,500 a year when we have about 16 million, Isn't a hole lot to brag about either way.

Well said TT, sounds about right.

>ahem<

Well said TT, sounds totally right. :cool:

How does deportation solve the problem? Until we business accountable for hiring illegals there will always be a problem. I don't see how this helps or hurts Obama.

I used to work in a bank branch, these guys do stuff under the table all the time but gov't says we have to cash their checks if they have valid MEXICAN ID.

I was literally cashing checks for sometimes tens of thousands of dollars for a guy with a mexican matricula.

Also gov't isn't going to attack the people who bribe them (big corporations).

Last edited:
NIce switch... from 'FOX DOESN'T REPORT IT', downgraded to 'Well, FOX doesn't report it as much!'

What's next, 'Well... my MSNBC can beat up your FOX News!'???:razz:

You wanna get technical about it..it was on the website..and picked up from Associated Press.

They didn't report it..they bought the story..and put it up on their site.

I seldom see reporting on FOX that shows anything positive about the Obama administration.

And I put up a story that cast a negative light on President Obama's administration in regards to illegal immigration.

What's up with that?
:lol: I bet the other outlets did the same.

What a trip you are.

Um..post it.

I readily admit when I am wrong.

You wanna get technical about it..it was on the website..and picked up from Associated Press.

They didn't report it..they bought the story..and put it up on their site.

I seldom see reporting on FOX that shows anything positive about the Obama administration.

And I put up a story that cast a negative light on President Obama's administration in regards to illegal immigration.

What's up with that?
:lol: I bet the other outlets did the same.

What a trip you are.

Um..post it.

I readily admit when I am wrong.

Record number deported for drugs, traffic crimes - CBS News

Yahoo! News

Democratandchronicle - Drunken driving, traffic crime deportations way up

Drunken driving, traffic crime deportations way up - politics - msnbc.com

should I go on??????

Sallow claims he was referring to FOX broadcasting 'quite the opposite'... whatever the hell that means, or has to do with a posting on the FOXNEWS.com website, which was the topic at hand.
So much for admitting when you're wrong Sallow...

What a freaking liar!

Forum List

Back