If You Support RON PAUL: You May Be A Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cutter, Jul 22, 2011.

1. cutter

cutter Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +304
    » DHS Video Characterizes White Americans as Most Likely Terrorists Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Big Sis is rolling out the terror train again to remind everyone that if you love liberty and want to see the government live by the Constitution that created it then you are now a terrorist. What a f**ked up government we have allowed to evolve. Really now, if you support RON PAUL you may be a terrorist? That in itself should make him the clear frontrunner and guarantee him the election.

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Ron Paul supporting Terrorist checking in!

3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,343
    Obviously, the Fed and State govts are fairly immune from Slander and Libel cases. Otherwise, all of us "terrorists" might become instantly rich..

This has been going on for years.. Even during Bush.. In fact 4 or 5 state police orgs were forced to apologize for statements made about libertarians, constitutionalists, and the other likely sources of domestic insurrection..

Just wait until the AARP gets militant!!! We'll have a new "terrorist" profile generated that involves Depends, Dentures, and anyone driving Lincolns or Cadillacs..

4. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,661
    MAY be?!?! :cool:

5. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I don't think I've ever known a time (granted I'm not that old) when this country has been so enthusiastic to demonize their fellow Americans. Is this a policy of the left wing? Demonize and fearmongering?

6. Defiant1

Defiant1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +983
    Hey, it worked for Obama.

7. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    “At its core, the video is filled with scenes of ordinary citizens spying on each other and alerting the authorities to their compatriots’ suspicious deeds,” writes Simon Black. In my favorite scene, a woman calls the police after snooping over the shoulder of a young man typing away on his smartphone.”

Mother Russia's national anthem rolling through my head..............................

8. cutter

cutter Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +304
    If you believe in the Constitution you may be a terrorist. Big Sis and all of DHS is out of control and needs to be reigned in real good. It's getting to the point where Patriot is synonymous with terrorist. What a bunch of freaking idiots we've let take control of our country. We should undo this mess as soon as possible.