Barack Obama, the king of deportations

Obama: National Guard Won't Be on Front Lines in Arizona - FoxNews.com
obama himself said those additional 1200 were not patroling the border.

The 1,200 National Guard troops President Obama is dispatching to the U.S.-Mexico border will provide intelligence, reconnaissance and other "back office" support, but one thing they won't be doing is helping a beleaguered Border Patrol and local law enforcement nab illegal immigrants and smugglers flowing into Arizona.

Read more: Obama: National Guard Won't Be on Front Lines in Arizona - FoxNews.com

Do you even bother to read the stuff you post?

Yes... and I apparently understand it more than you do.

BACK OFFICE SUPPORT, does NOT equal PATROLLING THE BORDERS.

I'm not understanding your motivation.

If any corporate building, mall, shopping center etc hired more security for surveillance, wouldn't that still count as beefing up security? It's not like they're watching their monitors, see something suspicious, and then nothing happens. More eyes, more surveillance=better security, quicker action against, less likely someone goes across unseen.

It seems like you're trying to say this is a bad thing.

Do you even bother to read the stuff you post?

You know what "intelligence and reconnaissance" is, exactly?

It generally isn't gleaned by sitting in an office.

It certainly isn't equal to patrolling the actual borders and rounding up illegals crossing. But I don't really expect you to admit that.

Finally.

Someone puts up a thread on the reality of the situation.

President Obama is the first President in decades to deal squarely with illegal immigration in a manner that ought to make Conservatives pop champagne corks.

And they were still unhappy! :confused:

Smoke and mirrors. I think more and more illegals are deporting themselves in droves due to states signing their own immigration bills into law then Obama deporting. We will know for sure whether he is directly responsible for deportation when we see how the Hispanics vote in 2012. But with Obama not putting his name on any type of major decision in the last 3 years, I find it hard to believe he would put his name on something that could cost him so many votes.

^^^Case in point.

No "smoke and mirrors"...hard math.

The numbers of illegals currently in the country is down..and dramatically.

Moreso then with Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Bush.

It certainly isn't equal to patrolling the actual borders and rounding up illegals crossing. But I don't really expect you to admit that.

And it frees up agents that were doing the jobs the troops are now doing and allows them to "round up" illegals crossing without the legal hassels of federal intervention.

But I don't expect you to actually understand that.

Finally.

Someone puts up a thread on the reality of the situation.

President Obama is the first President in decades to deal squarely with illegal immigration in a manner that ought to make Conservatives pop champagne corks.

And they were still unhappy! :confused:

Smoke and mirrors. I think more and more illegals are deporting themselves in droves due to states signing their own immigration bills into law then Obama deporting. We will know for sure whether he is directly responsible for deportation when we see how the Hispanics vote in 2012. But with Obama not putting his name on any type of major decision in the last 3 years, I find it hard to believe he would put his name on something that could cost him so many votes.

^^^Case in point.

No "smoke and mirrors"...hard math.

The numbers of illegals currently in the country is down..and dramatically.

Moreso then with Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Bush.

They all supported amnesty. Reagen gave them amnesty with the promise illegal immigration would be stopped.

Kudo's for the deportations.

Only problem is that they keep coming back.

If Barry or any POTUS wanted to stop this they would build the fence and triple the Border Patrol.
Of course they are all angling for the Hispanic vote so I ain't holdin my breath for that to happen.

With what money? :lol:

I'm sure they could find it somewhere if they really wanted to

If they did build it just think of all the money they would save on deportations. Hell. It would pay for itself in no time.

As I said. Ain't holdin my breath.

Last edited:
let's try it this way...

Rep. John Culberson: 84 percent of illegal immigrants apprehended are never prosecuted | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog

Texas Rep. John Culberson says illegal immigrants apprehended by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency have an 84 percent chance of not being prosecuted.

The figures were submitted by Culberson, R-Houston, to a House Appropriations subcommittee on homeland security hearing on March 17.

culberson%20chart.jpg

THIS... never gets reported by the major media outlets... and it should.

If Barry or any POTUS wanted to stop this they would build the fence and triple the Border Patrol.
Of course they are all angling for the Hispanic vote so I ain't holdin my breath for that to happen.

Oh I'm sure they could find it if they really wanted to build that fence.
If they did build it just think of all the money they would save on deportations. Hell. It would pay for itself in no time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit.

You're right, it isn't. That's Border Patrol's job. But, providing intel for them certainly does help them do their jobs.

This is a recent story on FOX.

Arizona Builds Border Fence With Private Donations? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

It basically says that the Federal government is doing nothing about illegal immigration.

This is what gets the most press.

NIce switch... from 'FOX DOESN'T REPORT IT', downgraded to 'Well, FOX doesn't report it as much!'

What's next, 'Well... my MSNBC can beat up your FOX News!'???:razz:

You wanna get technical about it..it was on the website..and picked up from Associated Press.

They didn't report it..they bought the story..and put it up on their site.

I seldom see reporting on FOX that shows anything positive about the Obama administration.

And I put up a story that cast a negative light on President Obama's administration in regards to illegal immigration.

What's up with that?

Arizona Builds Border Fence With Private Donations? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

It basically says that the Federal government is doing nothing about illegal immigration.

NIce switch... from 'FOX DOESN'T REPORT IT', downgraded to 'Well, FOX doesn't report it as much!'

You wanna get technical about it..it was on the website..and picked up from Associated Press.

I seldom see reporting on FOX that shows anything positive about the Obama administration.

And I put up a story that cast a negative light on President Obama's administration in regards to illegal immigration.

What's up with that?

They reported the story on thier site. You're gonna get all whiney that they did not have their own reporter do the story? Wow.

What's up with that?
:lol: I bet the other outlets did the same.

What a trip you are.

Oh I'm sure they could find it if they really wanted to build that fence.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit.

Laugh away there S.

They could take it from DOD.

The fence is there to defend the country from illegal invasion is it not. LOL

let's try it this way...

Rep. John Culberson: 84 percent of illegal immigrants apprehended are never prosecuted | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog

Texas Rep. John Culberson says illegal immigrants apprehended by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency have an 84 percent chance of not being prosecuted.

The figures were submitted by Culberson, R-Houston, to a House Appropriations subcommittee on homeland security hearing on March 17.

culberson%20chart.jpg

THIS... never gets reported by the major media outlets... and it should.

and before Sallow starts whining again... these numbers have been fact-checked...
Fact-checking Rep. John Culberson
Texas on the Potomac wanted to know: Where did Rep. Culberson get his numbers from? And are his conclusions accurate?

Half of these figures were presented by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agency here.

The number of accepted prosecutions were sent from CBP to the congressman’s office. According to the CBP data obtained by Texas on the Potomac, only 73,263 of 447,731 &#0151 or 16.4 percent &#0151 apprehended illegal immigrants were prosecuted in 2010.

Our conclusion: We’re not sure that everyone arrested at the border will be home “in time for dinner,” but we have no reason to disbelieve Culberson’s numbers.

The triple fence they were trying to build was stupid anyways. There was a great episode of "penn & tellers Bullsh*t" that went into great detail about it. They hired 6 illegals to build a replica of the proposed border fence, after building it all day, they broke the illegals into 3 groups of 2 people each with the task of getting past the fence, one group to go over, one group to go under and one group to go through it, all three groups made it past the fence in under 5 minutes. It also went into the enormous cost of the fence, and how little ground the fence would actually cover.
And before I get jumped on the by convservatives for trashing one of their arguments, remember that Penn & Teller are libertarians.

Chicago Hispanic Newspaper, Lawndale News, Hispanic Bilingual Newspapers, Su Noticiero Bilingue » Officials Call on Obama to Stop Deportations

"Attendees highlighted immigration as a top priority, surpassing jobs and the economy as the primary concern among Latinos. Approximately, 1,100 people are deported every day, the highest number in recent U.S. history."

Obama and the Dream Act - Full Legalization Not Deportation

"Obama also carried out a record number of deportations in 2009 and 2010, the highest of any two-year period in U.S. history, more than Bush or any Republican. "

Funny when you try to search for this stuff you get nothing from the big media outlets. Liberal outlets want to pretend he's still a friend of illegals, Conservative outlets want to ignore his record deportation rates when that's exactly what they push for.

Full disclosure, I'd have to look at each case individually, but I doubt I'd take issue with many of these deportations.

Will the 67% of latinos who backed Obama in 2008 back him again despite this? Will the republicans of the board praise Obama for this, and the democrats denounce him?

Hopefully this thread will answer those questions :).

He dominates deportation? :lmao:

How cool is that? Seriously, what are the fucking odds of anyone guessing that?

On a sad note, his followers want him to break the law and keep the illegals here.

But with this info, obama edges out Santorum as my last choice for Pres. :clap2:

What were bush's numbers so we can compare?

The amount of illegals have gone down some 2 million people since President Obama's been in office.

Some of this is due to the economy true..but Obama's been on overdrive with Deportations and sent troops to the borders.

10% is what I read, a drop in the bucket. He should do more, and yes the economy is a huge part of it.

EXACTLY what conservatives have suggested in the past.

On a smaller scale, and no Bush was no better, and yes, a little worse.

The triple fence they were trying to build was stupid anyways. There was a great episode of "penn & tellers Bullsh*t" that went into great detail about it. They hired 6 illegals to build a replica of the proposed border fence, after building it all day, they broke the illegals into 3 groups of 2 people each with the task of getting past the fence, one group to go over, one group to go under and one group to go through it, all three groups made it past the fence in under 5 minutes. It also went into the enormous cost of the fence, and how little ground the fence would actually cover.
And before I get jumped on the by convservatives for trashing one of their arguments, remember that Penn & Teller are libertarians.

We could always put that moat with gators in. LOL

Anyone have any ideas, other than what I listed in the OP, as to why none of the big media outlets are covering this?

Main stream can't b/c they need him to seem compassionate enough to disreguard the law.

Conservative can't b/c it's hard to give props to someone you want out of office for everything else he's done.

401,500 a year when we have about 16 million, Isn't a hole lot to brag about either way.

We could always put that moat with gators in. LOL

we need to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing... not feed them ;)

Forum List

Back