Barack Obama, the king of deportations

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Chicago Hispanic Newspaper, Lawndale News, Hispanic Bilingual Newspapers, Su Noticiero Bilingue » Officials Call on Obama to Stop Deportations

"Attendees highlighted immigration as a top priority, surpassing jobs and the economy as the primary concern among Latinos. Approximately, 1,100 people are deported every day, the highest number in recent U.S. history."

Obama and the Dream Act - Full Legalization Not Deportation

"Obama also carried out a record number of deportations in 2009 and 2010, the highest of any two-year period in U.S. history, more than Bush or any Republican. "

Funny when you try to search for this stuff you get nothing from the big media outlets. Liberal outlets want to pretend he's still a friend of illegals, Conservative outlets want to ignore his record deportation rates when that's exactly what they push for.

Full disclosure, I'd have to look at each case individually, but I doubt I'd take issue with many of these deportations.

Will the 67% of latinos who backed Obama in 2008 back him again despite this? Will the republicans of the board praise Obama for this, and the democrats denounce him?

Hopefully this thread will answer those questions :).

Finally.

Someone puts up a thread on the reality of the situation.

President Obama is the first President in decades to deal squarely with illegal immigration in a manner that ought to make Conservatives pop champagne corks.

And they were still unhappy! :confused:

I don't see what hes doing wrong, if anything hes finally enforcing the rules on the books. If you are not here legally, you got to go. If I went to Russia and tried to live there without papers they'd throw my ass out, same rules apply here.

I don't see what hes doing wrong, if anything hes finally enforcing the rules on the books. If you are not here legally, you got to go. If I went to Russia and tried to live there without papers they'd throw my ass out, same rules apply here.

If you tried to sneak into mexico from the south, they shoot you.

1100 is pissing in the ocean

Finally.

President Obama is the first President in decades to deal squarely with illegal immigration in a manner that ought to make Conservatives pop champagne corks.

I have to agree here, it does not get into the news enough. He doesn't mention it enough either. He could run on that alone. Hell, he is more proactive then Rick Perry is. He still needs to deport more and faster. He needs to do it on the scale of operation "wet back". If he did that, I would not bet against him in 2012.

Last edited:
Finally.

They will never be happy, no matter what he does, and do not dare mention racism.

If you tried to sneak into mexico from the south, they shoot you.

1100 is pissing in the ocean

No, they beat you, rape your woman (including the children) and dump you in a ditch. Mexicans a extremely intolerant of illegals in there country, and probably one of the most racist country's on the planet.

Anyone have any ideas, other than what I listed in the OP, as to why none of the big media outlets are covering this?

What were bush's numbers so we can compare?

The amount of illegals have gone down some 2 million people since President Obama's been in office.

Some of this is due to the economy true..but Obama's been on overdrive with Deportations and sent troops to the borders.

EXACTLY what conservatives have suggested in the past.

Anyone have any ideas, other than what I listed in the OP, as to why none of the big media outlets are covering this?

CNN reports on this.

FOX doesn't.

Neither does most of the MSM. Which should put to bed it's not as lefty as people imagine.

CNN reports on this.

FOX doesn't.

Neither does most of the MSM. Which should put to bed it's not as lefty as people imagine.

really? FOX News did not report on this?

Interesting. This link must be part of the vast, right-wing conspiracy then.

Record Number of Criminals Deported, Many Based on Traffic Violations

Then why did he sue Arizona, and what was with his joke about building a moat?

Forum List

Back