The Cost of Buying a Home Hits New Record

I wouldn't know, guy. I saw my first homeless people in Chicago as early as the late 70's. Right after they shut down most of the mental hospitals.

Which has caused the black poverty rate to decline from 55% in 1960 to 17% today. Sounds to me like the War on Poverty did just fine.

No, you don't feed them in the wild is because they start associating people with food. They never stop learning to forage.

But here's the thing. The main reason why bears are still a thing is because of government conservation of their habitat.

Which "regs" are you talking about, specifically? (This should be good!)

Because they haven't.

Actually, people weren't "self-sufficient" until the government stepped in and established a lot of workers rights.
let me know when you can show me tent cities like we see today that consume whole city blocks,,

or a time when a poop patrol had to be created due to the homeless shitting on the sidewalks,,

You are kind of missing the point. Tent cities became a "thing" because we stopped investing in public housing. Chicago, for instance, tore down all those high-rise public housing units (Good) but didn't replace them with anything. (Not so good). They just handed out vouchers.
as we should,,

its a problem thats had decades to grow,, it wont solve itself overnight,,

state and locals are free to deal with the problem,,
the past 50 yrs has proven the feds cant solve the problem,,, they are the problem,,

Forum List

Back