CDZ Barack Obama...Greatest President of Modern times

On November 13th Obama proclaimed that ISIS was defeated. The very next day ISIS kills and wounds hundreds in France.

80% of what the Worst President Ever says is a lie, 20% is stupidly wrong.

No doubt, Obama isn't just the worst POTUS ever, he's also a horrible person.
Obama never said ISIS was defeated....lie again

On November 13th Obama proclaimed that ISIS was defeated. The very next day ISIS kills and wounds hundreds in France.

Close enough XXXXX. What he did say was very very wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Close enough moron. What he did say was very very wrong.
Do you understand the concept of winning the battle and losing the war?

ISIS is in a war for control of Syria and Iraq. They are losing ground on all fronts. Their organizational structure in those countries is shattered

They won a battle using a terrorist attack. If the result of that attack was to get France to withdraw from Syria, they would have won. But the result will be the opposite
France will go after them with a new vengeance. It will be a net loss for ISIS

TWEET+BLOG+LAUGHING+MORE.gif

ISIS is in a war for control of Syria and Iraq. They are losing ground on all fronts. Their organizational structure in those countries is shattered

They won a battle using a terrorist attack. If the result of that attack was to get France to withdraw from Syria, they would have won. But the result will be the opposite

Bull shit spin, moron. You are a dilusional left wing nut job. ISIS is advancing. Obama is wrong on this as he is on everything. JV squad are they?

Worst POTUS ever, fact.

Bull shit spin, moron. You are a dilusional left wing nut job. ISIS is advancing. Obama is wrong on this as he is on everything. JV squad are they?

Worst POTUS ever, fact.
ISIS apologist?

You think that Paris stunt helped them in establishing an Islamic state?

It did the complete opposite

"Barack Obama, the greatest president"

Doesn't this thread belong in the comedy forum? I laughed when I read the title.

Saying Obama is the greatest president is like saying Bush was the greatest cheerleader.
bushcheer.gif

Well, he is the greatest president!

Greatest liar.
Greatest divider.
Greatest America hater.
Greatest terrorist apologist.
Greatest appeaser.
Greatest race and income baiter.
Greatest screw up in foreign policy.
Greatest joke of a leader to America's enemies.
Greatest anti capitalist.

So, I totally support the premise of the OP. I don't think we've ever had anybody as "great" as Oblahblah!

Worst POTUS ever, fact.
ISIS apologist?

Doubt it. It's too late for Europe, Islam is too entrenched already. But this is beside the point. Obama is an idiot and the worst POTUS ever.

Doesn't this thread belong in the comedy forum? I laughed when I read the title.
You are welcome to name a modern President with a better record than Obama

Go for it

Worst POTUS ever, fact.
ISIS apologist?

Doubt it. It's too late for Europe, Islam is too entrenched already. But this is beside the point. Obama is an idiot and the worst POTUS ever.

I don't think Obama is an idiot. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and I think he's a very dangerous individual.

I open this discussion with if you think President Obama is not the greatest president of modern times you have to name the president and what he accomplished that is better than Obama

When I first noticed this thread, I actually thought it was a spoof, now I realise it's a serious one :eek-52:

Lets start here

Barack H. Obama is the Greatest President of Modern Times

What we can do is judge them by their accomplishments, by how they faced the challenges of their time. Coming off arguably one of the most disastrous presidencies in our history, that of George W. Bush, who cut taxes yet involved us in two un-paid for wars, and crashed our economy and that of the rest of the world as a result, we found ourselves with our nation’ first black president.
Not only did Barack H. Obama face the deeply entrenched racism of the nation that elected him, but a Republican Party determined to obstruct his every move, to make him a one term president and that term an utter failure. All the while, he had to face his real work, that for which he was elected: digging our nation out of the hole into which his predecessor had dragged us.
And it was a deep hole. Hated by the world, our economy in shambles, two wars continuing and with no real end in sight, let alone any idea of what, exactly, would constitute victory, Barack Obama stepped up to the plate, and like Babe Ruth calling his shot, made his play. Like Ruth, he hit it out of the park. This is not hyperbole. The facts prove it.

Obama dug America out of a hole and then dug an even bigger hole to put America in.

For a start, how's that $20 trillion debt coming along? What was it, $8 trillion when Obama took office....hmmm.

Lets start here

Barack H. Obama is the Greatest President of Modern Times

What we can do is judge them by their accomplishments, by how they faced the challenges of their time. Coming off arguably one of the most disastrous presidencies in our history, that of George W. Bush, who cut taxes yet involved us in two un-paid for wars, and crashed our economy and that of the rest of the world as a result, we found ourselves with our nation’ first black president.
Not only did Barack H. Obama face the deeply entrenched racism of the nation that elected him, but a Republican Party determined to obstruct his every move, to make him a one term president and that term an utter failure. All the while, he had to face his real work, that for which he was elected: digging our nation out of the hole into which his predecessor had dragged us.
And it was a deep hole. Hated by the world, our economy in shambles, two wars continuing and with no real end in sight, let alone any idea of what, exactly, would constitute victory, Barack Obama stepped up to the plate, and like Babe Ruth calling his shot, made his play. Like Ruth, he hit it out of the park. This is not hyperbole. The facts prove it.

Obama dug America out of a hole and then dug an even bigger hole to put America in.

For a start, how's that $20 trillion debt coming along? What was it, $8 trillion when Obama took office....hmmm.
Post some real numbers and we can discuss our debt

Go for it
Practically every president since the 1950's has been better than the moron we have in office. He was elected by the media.

Go for it
Practically every president since the 1950's has been better than the moron we have in office. He was elected by the media.
Sarah Palin "everyone"responses don't count for shit

Name one and why

Forum List

Back