Obama Brags-Made Billions Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs

Wait....

Your GOVERNMENT demanded the shots and....

Your GOVERNMENT is reporting on great they are AND....

You believe them!?!? WOW

You really are too stupid to be one person. Where do you get the idea that your government wants to kill you? Does that make any logical sense at all????

Canadians haven't been brainwashed by Rupert Murdoch into believing their government is "out to get them" and will deliberately kill them if they can.

The CANADIAN PEOPLE demanded the shots. The government, whose job it is to handle these crises which endangered Canadians, did a very effective job at keeping Canadians safe and alive through the pandemic.

Nearly everyone I know has had the shots, and not one them got sick, much less died. In fact, our rate of disease and death was 1/3 of that in the USA.

You really are too stupid to be one person. Where do you get the idea that your government wants to kill you? Does that make any logical sense at all????

Canadians haven't been brainwashed by Rupert Murdoch into believing their government is "out to get them" and will deliberately kill them if they can.

The CANADIAN PEOPLE demanded the shots. The government, whose job it is to handle these crises which endangered Canadians, did a very effective job at keeping Canadians safe and alive through the pandemic.

Nearly everyone I know has had the shots, and not one them got sick, much less died. In fact, our rate of disease and death was 1/3 of that in the USA.

The government didn't intend to purposely kill people. They DID rush out a shoddy, untested vaccine and then push it like it would 1. stop the spread and as if it were 2. safe.

It was neither. It was so unsafe that in any rational time it would have been pulled very quickly. But you were in a Moral Panic so...

Hey, I just read that young Canadians are turning far right. HUH. Maybe crazy old Canadians made them wake up finally, you think?

Forum List

Back