Bakers fined for not working homosexual "wedding" continue fighting for their freedoms

I wonder why you think all gay folks do is have sex. and why you think so much about the mechanics about such sex.

Again, you are like the vegetarian who can't stop talking about how much he hates steak. And then proceeds to describe steaks on the grill, smothered in onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection and perfectly marbled...

We're still going to talk about why "lesbians" crave mannish partners with dildos and why "gay men" crave femme "bottoms" with a hole in the business end. Nothing you try to do to divert (defending your denial systems) will stop my inquisition.

When you're ready to stop lashing out and defending your broken mind, tell me about how those exampes "are not closeted heteros!!".... I'll wait.

I hope nothing does stop you from your inquisition. Lord knows nothing just screams heterosexuality like gay men having anal sex. lol

Or perhaps Sil is simply pointing out that, even though homosexuality is a tough delusion to cure, it is still a delusion and even though it's tough, we should not stop studying it for what it is.

Making a delusion admirable is not helpful

I've often found garlic around the neck will cure one of the homosexuality. Or is it sage? These homeopathic cures can be so fickle.

I wonder why you think all gay folks do is have sex. and why you think so much about the mechanics about such sex.

Again, you are like the vegetarian who can't stop talking about how much he hates steak. And then proceeds to describe steaks on the grill, smothered in onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection and perfectly marbled...

We're still going to talk about why "lesbians" crave mannish partners with dildos and why "gay men" crave femme "bottoms" with a hole in the business end. Nothing you try to do to divert (defending your denial systems) will stop my inquisition.

When you're ready to stop lashing out and defending your broken mind, tell me about how those exampes "are not closeted heteros!!".... I'll wait.

I hope nothing does stop you from your inquisition. Lord knows nothing just screams heterosexuality like gay men having anal sex. lol

Or perhaps Sil is simply pointing out that, even though homosexuality is a tough delusion to cure, it is still a delusion and even though it's tough, we should not stop studying it for what it is.

I've often found garlic around the neck will cure one of the homosexuality. Or is it sage? These homeopathic cures can be so fickle.

That's the kind of answer the delusional will normally come up with. It justifies the delusion.

That's the kind of answer the delusional will normally come up with. It justifies the delusion.

Thank goodness we have people such as yourself searching for the cure. I wish you luck in your altruistic endeavor.

Thank goodness we have people such as yourself searching for the cure. I wish you luck in your altruistic endeavor.

I wonder if some people realize that by classifying homosexuality as a mental disorder/illness they would then fall under the ADA?

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

I wonder if some people realize that by classifying homosexuality as a mental disorder/illness they would then fall under the ADA?

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

I've actually advocated for that. It is actually closer to what it is

I didn't have to decide. Straight is biologically sound. It is the default sexuality. To veer from it is what would take a decision.

So you are pretty much admitting that you were born with a sexual orientation... but anyone who was born with a different one is wrong?

Because 2000 years ago, a naked dude on a stick said so...

Yes, I was born with a sexual orientation that is biologically sound. It was not a choice. You on the other hand had to chose to opt out, which still means you ARE HETEROSEXUAL but decided to succumb to your delusion.

If that's news to you, that's simply proof of your delusions

Joe isn't gay, but I am and I guarantee you I didn't choose. I was attracted to women from my earliest memories, just like you will say you were. The only delusions are yours, Pops. Sexuality isn't as black and white and you want it to be.
At some point in your life you decided to act on your perversion. The world is filled with those who have compulsions. They choose to act on them or not.

Pedophiles, necrophiliacs, sadists all have sexual compulsions. There are fetishists that cannot enjoy sex without the fetish. Sexuality is more colorful than you think it is. It all has one thing in common, it is all behavior. Behavior is a conscious choice.

That you try to equate fetishes with sexual orientation is just another reason not to take you seriously.

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

Cool...we'd get great parking!

Except handicapped parking certificates are giving to those with physical disabilities.

Sorry, delusional thought wouldn't qualify.

But excellent try!

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

Except handicapped parking certificates are giving to those with physical disabilities.

But excellent try!

Oh, but we're the all powerful LGBT lobby. We destroy nations, you don't think we'd get our own parking? :lol:

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

But excellent try!

Oh, but we're the all powerful LGBT lobby. We destroy nations, you don't think we'd get our own parking? :lol:

You'd lose y'all clout when it's commonly known you're just a bunch of head cases.

Oh Snap!

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

But excellent try!

You'd lose y'all clout when it's commonly known you're just a bunch of head cases.

Oh Snap!

Sorry, the haters already had us listed as "head cases", but our "lobby" was too powerful and we got sexual orientation removed from the DSM. (That was sarcasm for those that can't recognize it) You had your heyday in the 50s old man. Your hater fun is over. :lol:

The problem is you only want freedom from religion and ignore the ability of people to exercise freedom of religion.

Well, it is true that I look at Religions as dangerous delusions that people need to be disabused of... the fact is, your religion ends at the Church door.

He hasn't been forced to pay a tithe, attend a service, say a prayer, etc. by the government on behalf of any religion. However, he doesn't mind the government forcing the rest of us to pay, take part in programs, and support the religion of Liberalism.

Again, there's a lot of WHite People Welfare out there you fully support. A government that j ust spent money on "Liberal" programs wouldn't spend that much. But our biggest ticket items are still wasteful defense spending, Social Security and Medicare...

And fuck, even "Liberal" programs you hate are mostly there to prop up Red State types. You rednecks couldn't afford to farm if the food stamp program didn't keep the demand for your product up.

Dumbass.

How is loving someone of the same gender any more or less delusional as loving someone of the oppossite gender? The fact that half of straight marriages end up in divorce court would indicate maybe they are the delusional ones.

The problem is you only want freedom from religion and ignore the ability of people to exercise freedom of religion.

Well, it is true that I look at Religions as dangerous delusions that people need to be disabused of... the fact is, your religion ends at the Church door.

He hasn't been forced to pay a tithe, attend a service, say a prayer, etc. by the government on behalf of any religion. However, he doesn't mind the government forcing the rest of us to pay, take part in programs, and support the religion of Liberalism.

Again, there's a lot of WHite People Welfare out there you fully support. A government that j ust spent money on "Liberal" programs wouldn't spend that much. But our biggest ticket items are still wasteful defense spending, Social Security and Medicare...

And fuck, even "Liberal" programs you hate are mostly there to prop up Red State types. You rednecks couldn't afford to farm if the food stamp program didn't keep the demand for your product up.

Dumbass.

How is loving someone of the same gender any more or less delusional as loving someone of the oppossite gender? The fact that half of straight marriages end up in divorce court would indicate maybe they are the delusional ones.

My religious freedom doesn't end at the church door according to the Constitution. You may not like it but you're yet to do a damn thing about it.

Where did I indicate I support the white people having welfare. All I said is that 1 in 3 1/2 blacks use food stamps. For whites, it's 1 in 12 - 13.

The Constitution provides for military spending. That you don't like the amount is tough shit.

The Liberal programs used in my state are used more than anywhere by the only blue district in the State. It's the only one that has more than 20% of it's residents doing so. It's the poorest when it comes to median income by 25%. It's also not a surprise that it was gerrymandered with a majority black population (57%) so it could do with that advantage what it never could have done with that type of affirmative action.

So when was the last time you were forced to pay a tithe against your will?

when I had to pay an extra income tax so a Church could get a tax exemption...

Not even close but exactly what I would expect a region hater to say. That you pay any income tax, and you're yet to prove that you do, has nothing to do with the property taxes any religious or non-profit organization is exempt from paying.

You seem to forget that the rest of us that actually do pay income taxes have to pay more in order that some freeloading piece of shit gets something to support his/her own damn kids they won't do a thing to help.

I am not a pro gay activist but I don't understand why should be a problem making a wedding cake for two gays or lesbians?
If they pay you then you should make your job.
Exercise freedom of religion is another matter to me :)

(Nope, probably not.)

>>>>

But excellent try!

Oh Snap!

Sorry, the haters already had us listed as "head cases", but our "lobby" was too powerful and we got sexual orientation removed from the DSM. (That was sarcasm for those that can't recognize it) You had your heyday in the 50s old man. Your hater fun is over. :lol:

I hear that's been said before in history. The true hater is the one that hates biological reality.

Mirrors, use them.

My religious freedom doesn't end at the church door according to the Constitution. You may not like it but you're yet to do a damn thing about it.

actually, you try to drag your bronze age superstitions into the public square, we will sue and we will win.

Where did I indicate I support the white people having welfare. All I said is that 1 in 3 1/2 blacks use food stamps. For whites, it's 1 in 12 - 13.

I think you miss the point. When it comes to spending on "Welfare", the big ticket items are Social Security, Medicare and Unemployment INsurance.... or as I like to call them, "White People Welfare". I could also put up the maps again that show that most welfare goes to the Red States in JesusLand.

The Liberal programs used in my state are used more than anywhere by the only blue district in the State. It's the only one that has more than 20% of it's residents doing so. It's the poorest when it comes to median income by 25%. It's also not a surprise that it was gerrymandered with a majority black population (57%) so it could do with that advantage what it never could have done with that type of affirmative action.

actually, what they do is gerrymander to keep those other districts in JesusLand from being more competitive But never mind. The House would have had a Democratic Majority if seats were allocated by the number of votes in 2012.

Not even close but exactly what I would expect a region hater to say. That you pay any income tax, and you're yet to prove that you do, has nothing to do with the property taxes any religious or non-profit organization is exempt from paying.

You seem to forget that the rest of us that actually do pay income taxes have to pay more in order that some freeloading piece of shit gets something to support his/her own damn kids they won't do a thing to help.

Actually, the vast majority of government spending is military waste, service on the debt because rich people don't pay their fair share, and White People Entitlements. "Welfare" is a small slice of the pie.

But getting back to my point... these churches rake in the money and don't pay a dime on taxes on it. That makes the rest of our taxes higher, and I pay plenty.

Of course, what would be even better would be to apply the consumer fraud laws to churches. Make them prove there's an angry man in the sky who hates the gays before they can go out and say that.

actually, you try to drag your bronze age superstitions into the public square, we will sue and we will win.

I think you miss the point. When it comes to spending on "Welfare", the big ticket items are Social Security, Medicare and Unemployment INsurance.... or as I like to call them, "White People Welfare". I could also put up the maps again that show that most welfare goes to the Red States in JesusLand.

actually, what they do is gerrymander to keep those other districts in JesusLand from being more competitive But never mind. The House would have had a Democratic Majority if seats were allocated by the number of votes in 2012.

Actually, the vast majority of government spending is military waste, service on the debt because rich people don't pay their fair share, and White People Entitlements. "Welfare" is a small slice of the pie.

But getting back to my point... these churches rake in the money and don't pay a dime on taxes on it. That makes the rest of our taxes higher, and I pay plenty.

Of course, what would be even better would be to apply the consumer fraud laws to churches. Make them prove there's an angry man in the sky who hates the gays before they can go out and say that.

You won't do a damn thing yourself. You've been offered the opportunity to take the guns you say I shouldn't have and have shit yourself trying to avoid doing it.

White people welfare? Social security isn't welfare. People pay into it. Does that mean food stamps, government housing, etc. is "n*gger welfare". That you call SS white people welfare proves you don't think those putting more into it should get more out of it.

The gerrymandering like that one district is nothing more than an example of affirmatie action. Using skin color, black as usual, to create a situation they know wouldn't occur unless race is used.

You call military spending waste. I, and the Constitution, call it Constitutional.

Prove you pay plenty. Post your returns. I don't trust you.

:lmao: Yep, that's exactly how the 1st Amendment reads...and will be interpreted by the majority on the USSC. Remember, Sotomayor is a catholic. Catholics above all are told to keep the faith alive every moment of their lives. Good luck!

Forum List

Back