Bakers fined for not working homosexual "wedding" continue fighting for their freedoms

It's all you deserve. You are a micro-managing control fucktard.

The guy was an asshole... he kind of had it coming. I do feel bad for his wife, though. She looks like she got hit by a truck.

The same fantasy, over and over.

Actually, more like a keen observation... Poor woman spends her whole life building a business,and her husband destroys it on her because he feels cuckolded by her success.

It's kind of sad. .

Mad gay.

Yeah, yeah, the Catholic nuns beat you, and could not prove god existed, then you got raped by Mormons in the shower while you were in the reserves, then the Mormons and catholics conspired against you to elect MIT Romney for presidant, BUT, you were to fast for them. Heard it all before, and your still the same. Fact is, all the shit you say about gays is the same. Race? The same. Guns? The same. Religeion? The same. You don't have one single original thought. This is why you run from anyone who challenges you.

For the love of the English Language.... PLEASE STOP!!!!!

I didn't have to decide. Straight is biologically sound. It is the default sexuality. To veer from it is what would take a decision.

So you are pretty much admitting that you were born with a sexual orientation... but anyone who was born with a different one is wrong?

Because 2000 years ago, a naked dude on a stick said so...

Yes, I was born with a sexual orientation that is biologically sound. It was not a choice. You on the other hand had to chose to opt out, which still means you ARE HETEROSEXUAL but decided to succumb to your delusion.

If that's news to you, that's simply proof of your delusions

I didn't have to decide. Straight is biologically sound. It is the default sexuality. To veer from it is what would take a decision.

So you are pretty much admitting that you were born with a sexual orientation... but anyone who was born with a different one is wrong?

Yes, I was born with a sexual orientation that is biologically sound. It was not a choice. You on the other hand had to chose to opt out, which still means you ARE HETEROSEXUAL but decided to succumb to your delusion.

Joe isn't gay, but I am and I guarantee you I didn't choose. I was attracted to women from my earliest memories, just like you will say you were. The only delusions are yours, Pops. Sexuality isn't as black and white and you want it to be.

It's all you deserve. You are a micro-managing control fucktard.

The guy was an asshole... he kind of had it coming. I do feel bad for his wife, though. She looks like she got hit by a truck.

The same fantasy, over and over.

Actually, more like a keen observation... Poor woman spends her whole life building a business,and her husband destroys it on her because he feels cuckolded by her success.

It's kind of sad. .

Fantasy, nothing more.

Just projection to justify your asshole view points.

Joe isn't gay, but I am and I guarantee you I didn't choose. I was attracted to women from my earliest memories, just like you will say you were. The only delusions are yours, Pops. Sexuality isn't as black and white and you want it to be.

Here's your argument against homosexuality not being a delusion.

You were attracted to women at a young age.

Delusions occur at all ages.

Your argument is not biologically sound, it actually is; it can't be a delusion because you succumbed to it at a young age, which is not an argument at all. It's simply the delusioned justifying it's delusion. Not at all uncommon.

Here's your argument against homosexuality not being a delusion....You were attracted to women at a young age....Delusions occur at all ages.

Your argument is not biologically sound, it actually is; it can't be a delusion because you succumbed to it at a young age, which is not an argument at all. It's simply the delusioned justifying it's delusion. Not at all uncommon.

Yes, delusionals struggle hard with their systems of denial in place. You've not seen a fight until you've challenged their delusions at their core. Then watch the gloves come off. BTW, it neatly explains why the church of LGBT posters here always resort to insults and ad hominems in nearly every post. Read them. I'll bet it's running 95% ad hominems at least woven into their replies.

Speaking of defending delusions with ferocity...I wonder why it is again that lesbians are attracted to mannish women using dildos and gay men attracted to femme "bottoms" for that hole in the business end?... I keep wanting to discuss the idea of closeted issues with "gays" and "lesbians" but they seem to really ramp up the ad hominems whenever I ask them to explain. Double-time.

First, of all, I'm straight. Unlike you I am secure enough in my sexuality that I don't need to get all upset about what other people are doing in bed.

Secondly, homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom.

Sexual orientation isn't a choice. Superstition and bigotry are.

Speaking of defending delusions with ferocity...I wonder why it is again that lesbians are attracted to mannish women using dildos and gay men attracted to femme "bottoms" for that hole in the business end?... I keep wanting to discuss the idea of closeted issues with "gays" and "lesbians" but they seem to really ramp up the ad hominems whenever I ask them to explain. Double-time.

I wonder why you think all gay folks do is have sex. and why you think so much about the mechanics about such sex.

Again, you are like the vegetarian who can't stop talking about how much he hates steak. And then proceeds to describe steaks on the grill, smothered in onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection and perfectly marbled...

meat-grilling-tips_on-the-grill_642x3402.ashx

I wonder why you think all gay folks do is have sex. and why you think so much about the mechanics about such sex.

Again, you are like the vegetarian who can't stop talking about how much he hates steak. And then proceeds to describe steaks on the grill, smothered in onions and mushrooms, cooked to perfection and perfectly marbled...

We're still going to talk about why "lesbians" crave mannish partners with dildos and why "gay men" crave femme "bottoms" with a hole in the business end. Nothing you try to do to divert (defending your denial systems) will stop my inquisition.

When you're ready to stop lashing out and defending your broken mind, tell me about how those exampes "are not closeted heteros!!".... I'll wait.

We're still going to talk about why "lesbians" crave mannish partners with dildos and why "gay men" crave femme "bottoms" with a hole in the business end. Nothing you try to do to divert (defending your denial systems) will stop my inquisition.

When you're ready to stop lashing out and defending your broken mind, tell me about how those exampes "are not closeted heteros!!".... I'll wait.

Guy, you keep talking about that steak... that juicy, juicy steak.

Just more proof you hate the Constitution and a person's right to exercise religious freedom.

You can't have freedom OF religion unless you have freedom FROM religion.

So when was the last time you were forced to pay a tithe against your will?

He hasn't been forced to pay a tithe, attend a service, say a prayer, etc. by the government on behalf of any religion. However, he doesn't mind the government forcing the rest of us to pay, take part in programs, and support the religion of Liberalism.

I hope nothing does stop you from your inquisition. Lord knows nothing just screams heterosexuality like gay men having anal sex. lol

At some point in your life you decided to act on your perversion. The world is filled with those who have compulsions. They choose to act on them or not.

Pedophiles, necrophiliacs, sadists all have sexual compulsions. There are fetishists that cannot enjoy sex without the fetish. Sexuality is more colorful than you think it is. It all has one thing in common, it is all behavior. Behavior is a conscious choice.

I hope nothing does stop you from your inquisition. Lord knows nothing just screams heterosexuality like gay men having anal sex. lol

Or perhaps Sil is simply pointing out that, even though homosexuality is a tough delusion to cure, it is still a delusion and even though it's tough, we should not stop studying it for what it is.

Making a delusion admirable is not helpful

Forum List

Back