Bag balm...good for what ails you.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I love bag balm.

My skin gives me fits every now and thing...it's very fine, but can get painfully dry and lotions don't touch it. Once my lips start to chap, they could be chapped for a month or more. Bag balm takes care of it.
Yes it's a little mediciny and since it's made out of lanolin, I have to fight my dog off me when I'm putting it on my feet, heels and legs after a shower, because she wants to lick it off as soon as I put it on. But that's where clothing and shoes come in, lol. My feet thank me all day if I put some on them before heading to work.

I have also used it on my animals; and think I could probably fry food in it, if I were so inclined. And it might work as an engine lubricant.....

Bag balm. Get some:

images

Lol..the first image that popped up had a cutline that consisted of some woman raving about how well it worked on her feet.

The potential for degenerate sexual references by some is very high/elevated in this thread. You've been warned.

followed by

I always have some of that in the house. by goldcatt

*some day i will get this quote feature just not today*

so gold which is you always have some of.....

bag balm or degernate sex

The potential for degenerate sexual references by some is very high/elevated in this thread. You've been warned.

followed by

I always have some of that in the house. by goldcatt

*some day i will get this quote feature just not today*

so gold which is you always have some of.....

bag balm or degernate sex

they're not mutually exclusive, you know.

I've got wrinkly bags....

under my eyes. :razz:

It looks like peanut butter in that picture. :eusa_eh: Is that how it always looks?

Forum List

Back