Bad Cop, No Donut Part 2

I don't think the majority of cops are bad cops. I think there are some rogue cops but the left, of course, plays it up way out of proportion. Drama queens.
I think you're right.

I believe most cops are pretty decent individuals. But there is a sufficient number of psychologically twisted rogues in that occupation to influence the conduct and attitudes of the majority thereby transforming American police into a kind of gang which in all-too-many examples manifests as them against us. "Us" being any non-cops.

Actually, traffic cops usually are the first to respond since they are the closest to the alleged crime scene.

Are you a cop? Do you have a family member or a close friend who is a cop? Why do you blindly support 800,000 cops? Do you blindly support 80,000 McDonalds employees?
I find it rather interesting how a Nation which is founded on principles of freedom and liberty and was born out of rebellion against militant authority has become so enamored with the essence of militant authority -- a fact which is made evident by our population's unmistakable reverence for police drama. Anyone who doubts this is urged to start a list of every police-type movie or television program he or she can recall. The result will be unexpectedly surprising.

"When police can claim the legal authority to pull someone over and demand money from that person, because of a drawing on a sticker, something is very wrong. When a man is facing the possibility of losing his freedom for a bumper sticker that harms no one, the very notion of the land of the free is seen for the farce that it is."
Read more at Land of the Free? Man Facing Jail for Bumper Sticker of Stick Figures Having Sex

Interesting case.

I hope Owens can afford and is prepared to engage a good trial lawyer because this issue could reach directly to the TN state supreme court for an opinion and ruling -- if he chooses to fight that hard. Hopefully the ACLU will accommodate him. (I would contribute to his defense fund.)

I personally find the cartoon to be hilarious and not in any way prurient. What it depicts depends clearly and entirely on individual interpretation because the image is not necessarily and demonstrably sexual. My impression is it occurs as comedic expression and nothing more.

Slavery is legal in a police state.

The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery?

This article was first published by Global Research in March 2008

Human rights organizations, as well as political and social ones, are condemning what they are calling a new form of inhumane exploitation in the United States, where they say a prison population of up to 2 million – mostly Black and Hispanic – are working for various industries for a pittance. For the tycoons who have invested in the prison industry, it has been like finding a pot of gold. They don’t have to worry about strikes or paying unemployment insurance, vacations or comp time. All of their workers are full-time, and never arrive late or are absent because of family problems; moreover, if they don’t like the pay of 25 cents an hour and refuse to work, they are locked up in isolation cells.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-pr...es-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

PLUNDER.jpg

"Some people still have some confusion about the real purpose of government. It was NEVER to protect you. It was ALWAYS to enslave you. Slowly they are starting to figure it out though. Brainwashing takes a while to shake off." ~ Jeff Berwick

Only in a police state do police have immunities citizens/slaves do not have. Only in a police state can the police sic a dog on an innocent human being and not be held accountable for it. 'murica = police state.

Appeals Court: Homeless Man Has No Right to Sue Cop Who Let Police Dog Maul Him

As Judge Pamela Harris explained in dissent, this analysis is disturbing nonsense:

Maney was not himself suspected of any crime, armed or not, and he did not attempt to flee or to resist. Nevertheless, Officer Garrison deliberately subjected him to a canine attack in order to rule out any possibility that he might pose a threat. Whether or not a more customary Terry stop might have been authorized, I think it is clear enough that the circumstances did not justify the sustained mauling of Maney. Clear enough, that is, to warrant denial of qualified immunity to Garrison on Maney’s excessive force claim.

Appeals Court: Homeless Man Has No Right to Sue Cop Who Let Police Dog Maul Him

In a police state (such as the U.S.) there are no rights, only rules that profit the rulers.

The Prohibitionist Credo: Your Life is Ours to Control

Roughly two decades ago, the NTSB “discovered” that the previous federally recommended BAC threshold was dangerously permissive, and – using the leverage afforded by regulations and subsidies – it induced every state to impose a limit of 0.08. Now it is demanding that the limit be reduced by another one-third, to 0.05 — which, as commentator Radley Balko correctly observes, is “essentially zero tolerance.”

The Prohibitionist Credo: Your Life is Ours to Control - The Libertarian Institute

How can shit like this go on in a "land of the free"? It can because we are not "free''.

SWAT Yanks 11-yo Girl from Shower, Hold Children at Gunpoint in Search of Non-Existent Plant
Read more at SWAT Yanks 11-yo Girl from Shower, Hold Children at Gunpoint in Search of Non-Existent Plant
It keeps getting worse. Consider that raids of this nature are taking place all over the U.S. at a projected rate of 100+ per day, every day, a substantial number of which are looking for and will find nothing more than small quantities of marijuana. This is the sort of thing once thought of taking place only in Soviet Union states like East Germany.

If I had been told thirty or forty years ago that this sort of thing would be taking place in America I would not have believed it. But here it is.

What's next?

How can shit like this go on in a "land of the free"? It can because we are not "free''.

SWAT Yanks 11-yo Girl from Shower, Hold Children at Gunpoint in Search of Non-Existent Plant
Read more at SWAT Yanks 11-yo Girl from Shower, Hold Children at Gunpoint in Search of Non-Existent Plant
It keeps getting worse. Consider that raids of this nature are taking place all over the U.S. at a projected rate of 100+ per day, every day, a substantial number of which are looking for and will find nothing more than small quantities of marijuana. This is the sort of thing once thought of taking place only in Soviet Union states like East Germany.

If I had been told thirty or forty years ago that this sort of thing would be taking place in America I would not have believed it. But here it is.

What's next?
I would have never thought it either. And it does keep getting worse, not just with home invasions (many which results in injury or death to innocent occupants of homes invaded) but with everything the worlds largest street gang does. The really amazing thing is, most of these cops keep their jobs and many get promotions.

Officers Perform “5-hour Cavity Search” on Crying Woman Who Had Nothing Illegal: Report

A woman who states that she was forced to undergo a five-hour cavity search is now suing the officers who performed it.

Nothing illegal was found during the search, but the woman was evidently forced to insert her fingers into herself in the presence of the officers after they claimed to see a ‘plastic bag’ protruding from her vagina.

No bag was found.

Officers Perform "5-hour Cavity Search" on Crying Woman Who Had Nothing Illegal

In Police State, U.S.S.A., gang members, wearing costumes, sporting shiny badges, with guns, are authorized by government to rob you of your personal property without "due process". To date, BILLIONS of dollars have been robbed from people simply because government says it is legal.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse

In Police State, U.S.S.A., some members of the countries biggest criminal enterprise (gang/mob) are protected from prosecution.

Appeals Court: Officer Who Shot and Killed Innocent Man in His Own Home Cannot Be Sued

Andrew Scott and his girlfriend were playing video games in their Florida apartment late at night when they heard a loud banging at the front door. Scott, who was understandably disturbed, retrieved the handgun that he lawfully owned, then opened the door with the gun pointed safely down. Outside, he saw a shadowy figure holding a pistol. He began to retreat inside and close the door when the figure fired six shots without warning, three of which hit Scott, killing him. Scott hadn’t fired a single bullet or even lifted his firearm.

Appeals Court: Officer Who Shot and Killed Innocent Man in His Own Home Cannot Be Sued

In Police State, U.S.S.A., gang members, wearing costumes, sporting shiny badges, with guns, are authorized by government to rob you of your personal property without "due process". To date, BILLIONS of dollars have been robbed from people simply because government says it is legal.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse
Well said. And while the vast majority of Americans have absolutely no awareness of this a substantial percentage think it's just fine. Just another way to punish those evil marijuana freaks.

Little by little, step by step.

Freedom! Ha ha ha. Don't make me laugh.

Bill in West Virginia would BAN homeschooling, treating it as child abuse
Sunday, March 26, 2017 by: Thomas Dishaw
Tags: Child abuse, home schooling, HSLDA, West Virginia

8,170Views
Boy-Doing-Homework-Johnny-9.jpg

(Natural News) A new bill proposed in West Virginia could make equal to that of child abuse. Lawmakers feel that parents are denying their children an appropriate education. If passed into law, Bill SB 528 would prohibit homeschooling and order CPS investigations for children who had ten or more absences without an acceptable excuse.

The Bill is a bipartisan effort proposed by West Virginia Senate Education Chair Kenneth Mann (R-Monroe, 10) and Democratic senators Michael Romano and Ron Stollings. SB 528’s summary says, “The purpose of this bill is to establish a process for providing that a student is not eligible for either home instruction exemption once certain truancy related legal proceedings begin or after a conviction.” (HSLDA) is vehemently opposing this bill and is urging its members, as well as citizens in the homeschooling community, to contact their state senators, including Kenneth Mann, and tell them not to vote in favor of this legislation.
Bill in West Virginia would BAN homeschooling, treating it as child abuse – NaturalNews.com

Freedom! Ha ha ha. Don't make me laugh.

Bill in West Virginia would BAN homeschooling, treating it as child abuse
Sunday, March 26, 2017 by: Thomas Dishaw
Tags: Child abuse, home schooling, HSLDA, West Virginia

8,170Views
Boy-Doing-Homework-Johnny-9.jpg

(Natural News) A new bill proposed in West Virginia could make equal to that of child abuse. Lawmakers feel that parents are denying their children an appropriate education. If passed into law, Bill SB 528 would prohibit homeschooling and order CPS investigations for children who had ten or more absences without an acceptable excuse.

The Bill is a bipartisan effort proposed by West Virginia Senate Education Chair Kenneth Mann (R-Monroe, 10) and Democratic senators Michael Romano and Ron Stollings. SB 528’s summary says, “The purpose of this bill is to establish a process for providing that a student is not eligible for either home instruction exemption once certain truancy related legal proceedings begin or after a conviction.” (HSLDA) is vehemently opposing this bill and is urging its members, as well as citizens in the homeschooling community, to contact their state senators, including Kenneth Mann, and tell them not to vote in favor of this legislation.
Bill in West Virginia would BAN homeschooling, treating it as child abuse – NaturalNews.com

Get a load of this crap:

Mom Arrested by School Cops

Hopewell, VA — In the land of the free, walking your child to a classroom is now grounds for police action. Fran Belisle, a mother of two, found this out the hard way at a school Arts Festival last week at which her daughter was performing in the school play, Annie.

“You can still see the bruises on my wrists,” the Chesterfield mother said.

“The excessive force, the bruising on my wrists, the bruising on my arm, the fact there was not even a minute between the initial encounter with the Police Officer and cuffs going on,” Belisle said.

Read more at Mom Arrested by School Cops Because Walking Your Child to Class is Not Allowed in a Police State

Forum List

Back