Bad Cop, No Donut Part 2

Never been in a station with thirty idling buses, then?
No. Most bus depots do not have thirty buses transporting through the depots at the same time. Actually, I doubt any do.
When police in Mass. pull people over, do they leave their cars running during the time of interaction with their victims? If so, they are in violation of the same "law" they enforce. Do badges grant extra rights?

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/sites/default/files/ehs/docs/massidlinglaw.pdf
Only need three or four to turn a bus station into soot-choked misery.

If you aren't living in a police state, explain to me why the police will come and take your children away, upon the order of government, for giving them a medication that can treat or cure them? If the U.S. is not a police state, why was what this woman doing considered a crime? A Google search will bring up many similar stories as the one below.

Cannabis (aka marijuana) is not the only harmless plant that has medicinal benefits that are outlawed by Big Brother.

EXCLUSIVE: Mom Becomes Outlaw to Save Daughter’s Life With Cannabis — Now She Can Walk Again

The remarkable transition toward cannabis freedom is a truly great moment in U.S. history. As more lawmakers on Capitol Hill join the fight to defeat federal prohibition, more states are recognizing the benefits of cannabis decriminalization, but there remains wide disparity.

When medical cannabis is outlawed in one state and legal in neighboring states, law-abiding parents must become criminals to heal their children after all other options have failed.

The Free Thought Project interviewed Sarah Ellett, who literally had to flee her home state of Utah to save her daughter’s life without fear of state oppression. Now safe in the state of Oregon, 4-year-old Remie is eating and drinking on her own, walking, speaking and playing.

Remie suffers from multiple debilitating conditions and was not expected to live. She spent the first five months of her life in the neonatal intensive care unit and then continual emergency trips back to the hospital.

But medical cannabis allowed her to beat the odds – and thrive. Not only is she growing now, but she has been able to stop taking some pharmaceutical medications that caused further debilitating effects.

Read more at EXCLUSIVE: Mom Becomes Outlaw to Save Daughter's Life With Cannabis -- Now She Can Walk Again

No. Most bus depots do not have thirty buses transporting through the depots at the same time. Actually, I doubt any do.
When police in Mass. pull people over, do they leave their cars running during the time of interaction with their victims? If so, they are in violation of the same "law" they enforce. Do badges grant extra rights?

Wrong. Diesel fuel, which buses run on, does not produce a soot in a properly tuned engine. I use diesel fuel in my kerosene heater in my cabin and there is no soot or odor from it. Nor has it blackened my walls or ceiling.

Cops don't make the laws. You are wasting your time when you could be shotgunning your bong.

The purpose of this thread is not to say who makes the laws, only to show that the U.S. is a police state. The police who "don't make the laws", enforce them, rather those laws are good or evil. And that is what police do in a police state - enforce laws, good or bad, moral or immoral.

Wrong. Diesel fuel, which buses run on, does not produce a soot in a properly tuned engine. I use diesel fuel in my kerosene heater in my cabin and there is no soot or odor from it. Nor has it blackened my walls or ceiling.

Bullshit. Diesels (especially any from 2007 or before) emit lots of particulate matter...and idling makes it worse, resulting in them belching out a loud of soot when driven.

Cops don't make the laws. You are wasting your time when you could be shotgunning your bong.

The purpose of this thread is not to say who makes the laws, only to show that the U.S. is a police state. The police who "don't make the laws", enforce them, rather those laws are good or evil. And that is what police do in a police state - enforce laws, good or bad, moral or immoral.
This isn't a police state, you are wasting your time. Go find out what a police state is. Some people have a lot of problems with cops, some, like me, have none. You can't figure out why that might be?

This isn't a police state, you are wasting your time. Go find out what a police state is. Some people have a lot of problems with cops, some, like me, have none. You can't figure out why that might be?

Obviously you don't know the definition of a police state.
If you have no problem with the police, then you support their every action, including their immoral and criminal actions (such as the many I have posted about on this board)

Bullshit. Diesels (especially any from 2007 or before) emit lots of particulate matter...and idling makes it worse, resulting in them belching out a loud of soot when driven.

In case you lost your calendar: 2007 was ten years ago. Most buses of that vintage are no longer in operation.

Police states demand they be worshiped.

State Law Will Fine Schools $1,500 if They Fail to Force 100% of Students to Say Pledge

Evincing the West’s alarming push toward authoritarian nationalism, a Mississippi lawmaker has now sponsored a bill to fine any school $1,500 for failing to make students recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. flag within the first hour of classes every day.
Read more at State Law Will Fine Schools $1,500 if They Fail to Force 100% of Students to Say Pledge

In case you lost your calendar: 2007 was ten years ago. Most buses of that vintage are no longer in operation.
You don't know a damn thing about buses, do you. (That's not a question.)

You don't know a damn thing about buses, do you. (That's not a question.)
This thread isn't about buses. Move on and have a nice day.

In a police state (which this thread is all about, and not planes, trains, automobiles and buses) the government makes the citizen/slave guilty of non existent crimes and sends police to rob the citizen/slave of his/her hard earned belongings without due process or actual accusations of wrong doing.

Policing for Profit: The Abuse of Civil Asset Forfeiture

Featuring Scott Bullock, Senior Attorney, Institute for Justice; and Marian R. Williams, Department of Government and Justice Studies, Appalachian State University; with comments by Scott Burns, Executive Director, National District Attorneys Association. Moderated by Tim Lynch, Director, Project on Criminal Justice, Cato Institute.

Under state and federal law, police departments can seize and keep property that is suspected of involvement in criminal activity. Unlike criminal asset forfeiture, however, with civil forfeiture, a property owner need not be found guilty of a crime—or even charged—to permanently lose her cash, car, home, or other property. And according to a new report published by the Institute for Justice, “Policing for Profit: The Abuse of Civil Asset Forfeiture,” most state laws are written in such a way as to encourage police agents to pursue profit instead of seeking the neutral administration of justice. The report grades each state and the federal government on its forfeiture laws and other measures of abuse. The results are appalling: Six states earned an F and 29 states and the federal government received a grade of D. Please join us for a discussion of policing, constitutional rights, and government accountability.

Policing for Profit: The Abuse of Civil Asset Forfeiture

Don't think you live in a police state? Read the following article and reconsider your beliefs:

The U.S. Police State: How The United States Has Become Its Own Worst Nightmare

Total Number of People Fatally Shot by British Police in Last 3 Years: 2

Average Number of People Fatally Shot by U.S. Police Per Day So Far in 2015: 2.6

Of all the alarming statistics, stories, and, increasingly, videos that indicate a rising tide of police brutality – or, as the government more euphemistically terms it, “excessive force” – the above numbers should be the most concerning for every citizen of the United States. Not simply because of the astronomical disproportion at hand, but because of the object of that disproportion. To whom do we compare with so unfavorably?

That’s right. The very tyrannical entity from which we originally escaped, then rebelled. We’ve become our own worst nightmare.

The U.S. Police State: How The United States Has Become Its Own Worst Nightmare - Criminal Justice Degree Hub

Cops don't make the laws. You are wasting your time when you could be shotgunning your bong.[/QUOTE]
That's true, cops don't make the laws.

But where marijuana is concerned, in spite of the absence of moral justice they go well out of their way to enforce these perverse laws -- in spite of the fact that most of them have enjoyed marijuana in their histories and many of them still do.

Cops who arrest people for marijuana "offenses" are the worst form of malicious hypocrite and they deserve anything bad that happens to them -- because they casually bring misery upon people who harm no one.

Forum List

Back