Bachman suspends campaign

Sure. It's common knowledge Obama started nine wars. I thought everyone knew that! :lol:

Let's see. I am going to guess one of the wars is the War on Drugs.

Have all the GOP candidates declared they will end this war on drugs? I don't think so!

I bet another one is the War on Terra.

Pretty sure the GOP is not planning on ending that one.

Next, War on Poverty.

I think we all know that Wall Street is planning on transferring more of the common man's wealth up the income ladder into their own pockets with the GOPs help.

Then there is the war in Afghanistan. No one in the GOP has said they plan on ending that one, either.

I don't know what the rest are, but I don't see how "Obama's nine wars" are working against him when contrasted with the GOP.

Last edited:
its nine now? Oh do tell what these are. This should be funny.

Laugh it up fucknut :

1. Global War on Terror - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
2. Operation Enduring Freedon - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
3. Was in Afghanistan - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
4. Operation Freedom Eagle - Jan. 15, 2002 - present
5. Operation Enduring Freedon (Horn of Africa) Oct. 7. 2002 - present
6. Operation Enduring Freedon (Trans Sahara) - Feb 6, 2007 - present
7. Operation Freedom Eagle (Pakistan) - March 16, 2004 - present
8. Yemeni al-Queda Crackdown - March 16, 2004 - present
9. Libyan Civil War (Operation Odyssey Down) - March 19, 2011 - present

Laugh it up fucknut :

Started by Bush, hawked incessently by the current field of GOP candidates. So I fail to see how this works against Obama.

Ditto.

Um. Operation Enduring Freedom and the war in Afghanistan are the same thing.

Um. "Operation Freedom Eagle" does not exist. If you mean Operation Iraqi Freedom, since I don't see the war in Iraq mentioned anywhere else in your list, perhaps you may have heard Obama wound that one down.

A subordinate operation of the war in Afghanistan and the overall War on Terror. So once again, started by Bush, hawked incessently by the current field of GOP candidates. Again, I fail to see how this works against Obama.

Ditto. I am beginning to realize you don't know the difference between a military operation and a war.

Ditto...

...more ditto...

Ah! Finally! An operation started by Obama!

Wait, that operation is pretty much done. We aren't bombing anyone.

But what the hell. You can have that one. Make whatever hay you can out of it.

You're a fucking idiot. I stated Obama has our men and women involved in nine conflicts, and you predictably "Blame Bush."

Fear not - your Chickenhawk Warmonger-In-Chump will have us at war with Iran and China soon. Hopefully the draft will be reinstated, and cannon-fodder pussies like you will finally have a chance to serve your county.

Enjoy your tour(s) of duty asshole.... LOL!

You're a fucking idiot. I stated Obama has our men and women involved in nine conflicts, and you predictably "Blame Bush."

How silly of me to blame the guy who got us into these "wars" for us being in those very same "wars".

And you did not say "conflicts", you said "wars".

Fear not - your Chickenhawk Warmonger-In-Chump will have us at war with Iran and China soon. Hopefully the draft will be reinstated, and cannon-fodder pussies like you will finally have a chance to serve your county.

This is hilarious. Eight out of the nine "wars" you listed were all started by Bush, but Obama is the chickenhawk? You'll have to speak up, I can't hear you over the "bomb-bomb-bomb Iran" chanting in the background.

Really, it was seven out of eight, if I want to be generous, since two of them were identical. And all but one are operations and not wars. And you say I'M the idiot.

Also, I think I made it pretty clear in my first post in this topic I am no fan of Obama.

Just because I think the entire GOP field of candidates is a bag of dildoes doesn't mean I'm over here swapping spit with Obama.

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

I swear that is all you Lefties ever have when confronted with a Woman who is not a Liberal Lemming.

Call em witch, attack their looks.

you people are pathetic.
Actually, I find Mooshell Barkmann to be quite a physically attractive older woman. So is Sawah Pailing. Very physically appealing women, the both of 'em. However, it's because us lefties aren't so concerned with looks as we are with policies. Unfortunately, both of these women are totally nuts, bananas, crazy and zany. So I don't want either of them anywhere near a position of power.

You will notice most of the women on the right are babes or near babes. Who do you think is really obsessed and concerned with women's looks, the right or the left?

Get real.

Then why does Pelosi feel the need to have plastic surgery every other week?

You all can see now what I mean about the GOP being taken over by idiots.

We got a guy here who thinks the GOP is somehow going to be using these "nine wars" against Obama.

As if...now get this...as if the GOP is on the opposite side of those nine wars. The war on terror, the war in Afghanistan and all the surbordinate operations going after terrorists around the Middle East. The GOP just hates them...that's what we are supposed to believe.

Obama is the warmonger, the GOP is the party of peace that wants us out of Afghanistan and the Middle East.

Wow. Just...wow.

A real Orwellian moment we have here.

Last edited:

uh...most of those fall under war on terror dipshit...but i figured you would play fast and loose with the facts.

You're another one that will be an exceptional performer on the front line of Iran.

My advice? Cower and run to Canada.

By the way. I served 20 years active duty in the military.

There has NEVER been a time when there was not one kind of operation or another in which our country was involved. Calling something an operation is so when you are getting shot at they have a name to give to the ribbon on your chest.

Don't even think about trying to school me on war, dumbass.

I hope everyone on this forum reads this topic. I want them to see the dumbass who thinks it is Obama who wants to go to war with Iran.

This is PRICELESS!!!

I have to give it my highest rating: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laugh it up fucknut :

Get a load of this JACKA$$....!!!

Almost all the wars were STARTED by Bush, except one...and that one is almost over already.

LOL!!! I mean, it doesn't get any DUMBER than this...or does it? :lol:

dumb-and-dumber-bush-cheney-president-vice-demotivational-poster-1209510742.jpg

I hope everyone on this forum reads this topic. I want them to see the dumbass who thinks it is Obama who wants to go to war with Iran.

This is PRICELESS!!!

You would've had all those same cute laughy faces if someone told you Obama was going to have a big hand in blowing up Libya.

Then he did just that.

How many countries have we had air strikes against since Obama took office? 6? That's what a Nobel peace prize winner who spent all campaign babbling about diplomacy does?

Last edited:
But I saw her on TV saying she was going on and already had her tickets to SC?

Did she lie again?
Or is it still?

This is PRICELESS!!!

Warrior is absolutely THE DUMBEST poster on this board. And anyone who can make Caveman seem smart has GOT to be one big dumb summamabatch!

It's as if he was batch-slapped daily as a child growing up.

Seriously Warrior....SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

There has NEVER been a time when there was not one kind of operation or another in which our country was involved. Calling something an operation is so when you are getting shot at they have a name to give to the ribbon on your chest.

I served 24, ya bootcamping little fucknut.

I served 24, ya bootcamping little fucknut.

If you did serve, you would not treat another veteran like this.

This is PRICELESS!!!

You would've had all those same cute laughy faces if someone told you Obama was going to have a big hand in blowing up Libya.

Then he did just that.

How many countries have we had air strikes against since Obama took office? 6? That's what a Nobel peace prize winner who spent all campaign babbling about diplomacy does?

At least when Bush was blowing shit up, he showed leadership and military strength. Obama, on the other hand, makes decisions from a fucking golf course in Hawaii via cellphone. Often times, these "decisions" are nothing more that dithering...

Forum List

Back