Bachman suspends campaign

It takes money, she didn't have enough. Personally, I don't think she ever had a real shot as getting elected to the presidency. But I see no reason to disparage her for her views, whatever you think of her politics.

um...Captian Anal leakage did Iowa on just 1.3 million and lost by 8 votes. So money isnt everything, but it does matter.

Really? no reason at all? Oh ok thats stupid

You are right(Who is captain anal leakage, by the way?)

Iowa is designed to garner attention for the candidates that DO NOT have money. With little money and stamina, you can go from the bottom of the polls to the top in a matter of days by placing high in the IOWA caucus.

This is also the reason why Rudy could not win the nomination last time(Let others, such as Huckabee and McCain, corner the media market) and why Huntsman should not be considered a serious candidate!

It is true, you do not need to Iowa to win the nomination, but you do need money and media attention and Iowa is a main step to gain that.

And, all of Texas is celebrating today because Perry has decided to stay in. We have Bank of America to thank for that since they're paying most of his bills.

Anyone listen to Bachmann's speech just now? She said several things that were just flat out wrong and/or untrue.

Among them, that ObamaCare includes government-funded abortion. WHY do these idiots keep up with that lie? Do they really believe that the voters are so stupid that they'll fall for that?

Typical Bachmann. Too bad we can't demand that she show us exactly where that appears in the bill.

If Santorum takes it..she may get vice.

Which would make for some zany fun!
That is far too scary an outcome to even contemplate.

The only up-side to that scenario would be that someone could go corner the market on brown shirts whose sleeves tie together in the back.

And, all of Texas is celebrating today because Perry has decided to stay in. We have Bank of America to thank for that since they're paying most of his bills.

Anyone listen to Bachmann's speech just now? She said several things that were just flat out wrong and/or untrue.

Among them, that ObamaCare includes government-funded abortion. WHY do these idiots keep up with that lie? Do they really believe that the voters are so stupid that they'll fall for that?

Typical Bachmann. Too bad we can't demand that she show us exactly where that appears in the bill.

Hey...Bachmann had to go out with class

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

I swear that is all you Lefties ever have when confronted with a Woman who is not a Liberal Lemming.

Call em witch, attack their looks.

you people are pathetic.

Many leftists are as silly as some of our weird far righties. The point remains that Michelle Bachman represents a very small % of Americans. The GOP race is better with her out. Romney will have to court conservatives more closely now because her supporters generally don't like him.

Apparently Romney/Santorum represents a very small percentage of Iowan's. Only 122K votes last night (half the number that voted for Obama) and 75% of that 122K were not for Romney OR Santorum.

And to think last night she gave us the impression she was going to take it into overdrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I find Mooshell Barkmann to be quite a physically attractive older woman. So is Sawah Pailing. Very physically appealing women, the both of 'em.
:hitit:

Reminds me of some batshit crazy exes though ...

I, too, would hit it.

No, doubt she's hurtin' for a squirtin' and there ain't no way the dude she is allegedly sleeping with is getting the job done.

this is soooo sad !!! when all of my pet hamsters, gerbils and guinea pigs heard it on the news, they all broke down and cried, and till this hour, they are still in tears. Rudolph and Travas wont eat !!! I don't know what to do !!!! god what next! If Hunstman drops out, I fear some will faint and I will be calling 911.

um...Captian Anal leakage did Iowa on just 1.3 million and lost by 8 votes. So money isnt everything, but it does matter.

Really? no reason at all? Oh ok thats stupid

You are right(Who is captain anal leakage, by the way?)

Iowa is designed to garner attention for the candidates that DO NOT have money. With little money and stamina, you can go from the bottom of the polls to the top in a matter of days by placing high in the IOWA caucus.

This is also the reason why Rudy could not win the nomination last time(Let others, such as Huckabee and McCain, corner the media market) and why Huntsman should not be considered a serious candidate!

It is true, you do not need to Iowa to win the nomination, but you do need money and media attention and Iowa is a main step to gain that.

google Ricks last name and enjoy

Frothy....

I swear that is all you Lefties ever have when confronted with a Woman who is not a Liberal Lemming.

Call em witch, attack their looks.

you people are pathetic.

Many leftists are as silly as some of our weird far righties. The point remains that Michelle Bachman represents a very small % of Americans. The GOP race is better with her out. Romney will have to court conservatives more closely now because her supporters generally don't like him.

Apparently Romney/Santorum represents a very small percentage of Iowan's. Only 122K votes last night (half the number that voted for Obama) and 75% of that 122K were not for Romney OR Santorum.

I think your math is off

Romney won 25 % And Santorum won 25% that leaves only 50% that is exclusive of Romney and/or Santorum.

In other words, 50% of Caucus goers caucused for some one other than Romney and/or Santorum.

In the end, Romney is going to recieve 100% of the Republican vote in the generals!:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Thank God. Bachmann is everything that is wrong with my party. I stopped voting years ago because my party has been hijacked by stupid idiots, psychopaths, and serial killers.

When my political awareness was first awoken when I was a teenager, it was a time when a conservative on TV sharing a panel with liberals was the smartest person in the room. William F. Buckley could run circles around any lefty comsymp unfortunate enough to be breathing the same air.

Fun times. I was an early subscriber to National Review and every issue was like breathing pure oxygen. Today, it frequently reads like a bunch of booger-eating kindergartners got hold of the printing press. Chairman Billl's spinning must be so rapid as to be a blur in his grave.

Today, we have the likes of Michelle Bachmann calling herself a conservative who makes shit up out of thin air. We have the likes of Newt Gingrich who is a pathological liar. And I mean that in the absolute clinical sense.

I could go on and on. The list is quite long.

In the 60s and 70s, I used to marvel at the Democratic death cult. And it used to baffle the bejeesus out of me the kind of maniacs that the black community would choose to be their spokesmen and role models.

Today, I have that same sense of cognitive dissonance when it comes to those who claim to speak for conservatives. These people are just plain batshit insane. They are stupid, hypocrital, and did I say STUPID?

Goodbye, Bachmann. You won't be missed, and if you could do us all the favor of jumping off a cliff, I'd appreciate it.

Fuck you, AND the horse you rode in on, AND the army right behind it.

Last edited:
When's Obama going to suspend his campaign?

Based on last night, he may just as well declare victory right now

Based on the field of Republican candidates, Obama should have declared victory six months ago.

The only thing that can bring down Obama is the economy.

If the economy recovers, the only thing that could bring Obama down is if he is filmed throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic.

When's Obama going to suspend his campaign?

Based on last night, he may just as well declare victory right now

Based on the field of Republican candidates, Obama should have declared victory six months ago.

The only thing that can bring down Obama is the economy.

If the economy recovers, the only thing that could bring Obama down is if he is filmed throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic.

How about the nine wars he has our men and women involved with?

Forum List

Back