Bachman suspends campaign

I served 24, ya bootcamping little fucknut.

If you did serve, you would not treat another veteran like this.

Oh shut the fuck up, asshole. Just becuase one serves their country doesn't give them a free pass. There's a brig in Norfolk full of veterans, and I served with many a dipshit during my career. Besides, that asshole probably served in the Air Farce, and that's not the real military - so don't get your panties in a wad.

Well, now we know where you 'served'.

Michele Bachmann to suspend campaign: reports

Nice try Bachman. The world might go for crazy but it doesn't go for lunatic.

Back to oblivion for you unless you want to become a tabloid sensation like Palin.

Next up, Perry.

summary_image.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!

munchkins1.JPG

I swear that is all you Lefties ever have when confronted with a Woman who is not a Liberal Lemming.

Call em witch, attack their looks.

you people are pathetic.

The "woman" part has nothing to do with it! It's all the crazy that counts.

If you did serve, you would not treat another veteran like this.

Oh shut the fuck up, asshole. Just becuase one serves their country doesn't give them a free pass. There's a brig in Norfolk full of veterans, and I served with many a dipshit during my career. Besides, that asshole probably served in the Air Farce, and that's not the real military - so don't get your panties in a wad.

Well, now we know where you 'served'.

The only "serving" our self-proclaimed "Warrior" served were french fries, assorted chicken nuggets, mashed-potatoes and coca-colas to the veterans at that brig. I could be wrong, however, he could have been like one of his heroes, Herb Cain and served up a lot of Pizza to those good ole boys.

Last edited:
Good, she's out. She had no chance anyway. She was unconvincing in the debates and always had trouble getting her points across.

So, Cain is out and Bachmann is out.

Poor leftists have no one to direct their racist/anti female attacks towards. They will have to settle for a bunch of white dudes.

But hey, Paul and Gingrich are still old. Romney and Huntsman are Mormon. And you can just go on and accuse white boy Santorum of hating blacks, just for good measure.

You still have plenty of bigoted fodder.

Good, she's out. She had no chance anyway. She was unconvincing in the debates and always had trouble getting her points across.

Poor leftists have no one to direct their racist/anti female attacks towards. They will have to settle for a bunch of white dudes.

But hey, Paul and Gingrich are still old. Romney and Huntsman are Mormon. And you can just go on and accuse white boy Santorum of hating blacks, just for good measure.

With the current crop of GOP, seems like we'll always have plenty of fodder.

Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, which one are you?

That's some talented and experienced race and religion card pulling.

We don't hate it, we LOVE the fact that she's out...and with no scandal too.
You folks should be proud.
:clap2:

That's hilarious. The two top contenders for the Democratic nomination in 2008 were (wait for it) a BLACK man, and a WOMAN!

Oh, shut up with anti-feminist comments, kid. The far righties did it to Pelosi. Both sides are nasty and wrong, so don't pretend we have clean hands. We don't.

You sound like a bigot, so shut off the bigot faucet.

Let's work hard for Romney, and let the lefties worry about themselves without you giving them nonsense to play with.

And, all of Texas is celebrating today because Perry has decided to stay in. We have Bank of America to thank for that since they're paying most of his bills.

Anyone listen to Bachmann's speech just now? She said several things that were just flat out wrong and/or untrue.

Among them, that ObamaCare includes government-funded abortion. WHY do these idiots keep up with that lie? Do they really believe that the voters are so stupid that they'll fall for that?

Typical Bachmann. Too bad we can't demand that she show us exactly where that appears in the bill.

Unfortunately, many voters are this stupid. In 2004 many voters thought that we were fighting in Iraq because they attacked us on 9/11.

You're a fucking idiot. I stated Obama has our men and women involved in nine conflicts, and you predictably "Blame Bush."

Fear not - your Chickenhawk Warmonger-In-Chump will have us at war with Iran and China soon. Hopefully the draft will be reinstated, and cannon-fodder pussies like you will finally have a chance to serve your county.

Enjoy your tour(s) of duty asshole.... LOL!

Neg repping is for pussies.

Got something to say to me? Say it loud and proud so we all can hear.

And try to come up with insults that are original.... STFU has been done to death, along with all your other bon mots.

Forum List

Back