Bachman suspends campaign

As far as Libya is concerned, I believe the US would have bombed that country no matter who was President. Except for Ron Paul. But that's like saying Mickey Mouse wouldn't have bombed Libya. Just too far outside the realm of possiblity.

Hell, Reagan bombed Libya and he is our God.

I hope everyone on this forum reads this topic. I want them to see the dumbass who thinks it is Obama who wants to go to war with Iran.

This is PRICELESS!!!

I have to give it my highest rating: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You would've had all those same cute laughy faces if someone told you Obama was going to have a big hand in blowing up Libya.

Then he did just that.

How many countries have we had air strikes against since Obama took office? 6? That's what a Nobel peace prize winner who spent all campaign babbling about diplomacy does?

At least when Bush was blowing shit up, he showed leadership and military strength. Obama, on the other hand, makes decisions from a fucking golf course in Hawaii via cellphone. Often times, these "decisions" are nothing more that dithering...

They're both warmongering chickenhawks to me.

By the way. I served 20 years active duty in the military.

There has NEVER been a time when there was not one kind of operation or another in which our country was involved. Calling something an operation is so when you are getting shot at they have a name to give to the ribbon on your chest.

Don't even think about trying to school me on war, dumbass.

I served 24, ya bootcamping little fucknut.

If you did serve, you would not treat another veteran like this.

Oh shut the fuck up, asshole. Just becuase one serves their country doesn't give them a free pass. There's a brig in Norfolk full of veterans, and I served with many a dipshit during my career. Besides, that asshole probably served in the Air Farce, and that's not the real military - so don't get your panties in a wad.

As far as Libya is concerned, I believe the US would have bombed that country no matter who was President. Except for Ron Paul. But that's like saying Mickey Mouse wouldn't have bombed Libya. Just too far outside the realm of possiblity.

Yes McCain or Obama would've blown up Libya, doesn't make Obama any less of a warmonger.

You're a fucking idiot. I stated Obama has our men and women involved in nine conflicts, and you predictably "Blame Bush."

Fear not - your Chickenhawk Warmonger-In-Chump will have us at war with Iran and China soon. Hopefully the draft will be reinstated, and cannon-fodder pussies like you will finally have a chance to serve your county.

Enjoy your tour(s) of duty asshole.... LOL!

By the way. I served 20 years active duty in the military.

There has NEVER been a time when there was not one kind of operation or another in which our country was involved. Calling something an operation is so when you are getting shot at they have a name to give to the ribbon on your chest.

Don't even think about trying to school me on war, dumbass.

Then how did you confuse the name of an operation and count the same "war" twice?

You're a fucking idiot. I stated Obama has our men and women involved in nine conflicts, and you predictably "Blame Bush."

Fear not - your Chickenhawk Warmonger-In-Chump will have us at war with Iran and China soon. Hopefully the draft will be reinstated, and cannon-fodder pussies like you will finally have a chance to serve your county.

It's not so unlikely we'll be in some sort of physical conflict with Iran in the near future, but I think it's pretty much impossible for us to get down with China. We're too important to each other monetarily. Besides, if we were actually to start shooting at China, wouldn't they be paying for the bullets we'd be using?

I tend to think that no matter who gets the Presidency we're locked down in war mode pretty much forever.

Maybe I'm just cynical.

It's not so unlikely we'll be in some sort of physical conflict with Iran in the near future, but I think it's pretty much impossible for us to get down with China. We're too important to each other monetarily. Besides, if we were actually to start shooting at China, wouldn't they be paying for the bullets we'd be using?

I tend to think that no matter who gets the Presidency we're locked down in war mode pretty much forever.

Maybe I'm just cynical.

Good post. I agree with you.

Yes McCain or Obama would've blown up Libya, doesn't make Obama any less of a warmonger.

The theme has been that somehow this would all work against Obama when he is contrasted to the GOP.

Fantastically insane proposition considering the GOP has been chanting for war with Iran, does not consider waterboarding to be torture, does not mind expanding the government so that it can listen in on every citizen's phone conversations, guts anyone who even suggests scaling back the war on terror as a friend of terrorists, and whose knee-jerk response to every possible crisis is to attack with military force.

Just open your ears. Just now you can hear them chanting for war with Iran and calling Obama a pussy.

Then how did you confuse the name of an operation and count the same "war" twice?

Gomer Pyle wasn't known for his brightness....don't forgot.

gomer_pyle.jpg

If you did serve, you would not treat another veteran like this.

Oh shut the fuck up, asshole. Just becuase one serves their country doesn't give them a free pass. There's a brig in Norfolk full of veterans, and I served with many a dipshit during my career. Besides, that asshole probably served in the Air Farce, and that's not the real military - so don't get your panties in a wad.

And there are apparently some like you who did not learn what it means to be American during their time in their service.

its nine now? Oh do tell what these are. This should be funny.

Laugh it up fucknut :

1. Global War on Terror - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
2. Operation Enduring Freedon - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
3. Was in Afghanistan - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
4. Operation Freedom Eagle - Jan. 15, 2002 - present
5. Operation Enduring Freedon (Horn of Africa) Oct. 7. 2002 - present
6. Operation Enduring Freedon (Trans Sahara) - Feb 6, 2007 - present
7. Operation Freedom Eagle (Pakistan) - March 16, 2004 - present
8. Yemeni al-Queda Crackdown - March 16, 2004 - present
9. Libyan Civil War (Operation Odyssey Down) - March 19, 2011 - present

What the heck is Freedon?

It takes money, she didn't have enough. Personally, I don't think she ever had a real shot as getting elected to the presidency. But I see no reason to disparage her for her views, whatever you think of her politics.

Yes it does, thank goodness for Citizens United. Right!

Michele Bachmann to suspend campaign: reports

Nice try Bachman. The world might go for crazy but it doesn't go for lunatic.

Back to oblivion for you unless you want to become a tabloid sensation like Palin.

Next up, Perry.

What is it with Republicans who flame out (for whatever reason) and then 'suspend' their campaigns? Can't they EVER speak without obfuscation?

Hey, Michele, a suspension is a temporary thing. You're ENDING your campaign!

I hope everyone on this forum reads this topic. I want them to see the dumbass who thinks it is Obama who wants to go to war with Iran.

This is PRICELESS!!!

I have to give it my highest rating: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You would've had all those same cute laughy faces if someone told you Obama was going to have a big hand in blowing up Libya.

Then he did just that.

How many countries have we had air strikes against since Obama took office? 6? That's what a Nobel peace prize winner who spent all campaign babbling about diplomacy does?

At least when Bush was blowing shit up, he showed leadership and military strength. Obama, on the other hand, makes decisions from a fucking golf course in Hawaii via cellphone. Often times, these "decisions" are nothing more that dithering...

Right...with him finally getting OBL and winding down Iraq. No......wait.

The theme has been that somehow this would all work against Obama when he is contrasted to the GOP.

Fantastically insane proposition considering the GOP has been chanting for war with Iran, does not consider waterboarding to be torture, does not mind expanding the government so that it can listen in on every citizen's phone conversations, guts anyone who even suggests scaling back the war on terror as a friend of terrorists, and whose knee-jerk response to every possible crisis is to attack with military force.

Just open your ears. Just now you can hear them chanting for war with Iran and calling Obama a pussy.

Republicans go against Obama solely cuz he's a D, same reason dems went against Bush. No other reason.

Obama is the perfect candidate for a huge war with Iran, republicans love the idea of blowing up a muslim filled country, democrats would support Obama if he stood over their dinner table and took a dump on their Thanksgiving turkey.

That's why nobody really ever seriously questions all the missiles and bombs he's dropped in the Middle East and nearby area.

Forum List

Back