Bachman Says Obama Wrong...Waterboarding Uncomfortable

[ It's against my code to bully little girls.

I reckon that'd be about your only chance, Swallow. So, have you signed up for a remedial US History class yet, Swallow?

Still smoking the crack pipe I see, little girl.

How many dicks does it take for you to get your daily fix...little girl? Do you have to take it up the ass too?

Man..that must suck for you. Being so small. :lol:

[
Which is why most blacks don't support Cain. He supports the same Conservative mantra that blacks are incapable of making their own decisions on which party best supports their interests

Sorry comrade, but THAT is the liberal democrat position, telling people what is really in their own best interests and resorting to any nasty attack like the racism directed against Cain, Thomas, Rice, Powell, et. al. if anyone dares set foot off the reservation.

Once again you condescendingly tell blacks they are incapable of knowing what is in their best interests

Put down the crack pipe and read the post again carefully, moron.

Yes i've been hit in the head with a bat along with waterboarded.

I would consider hitting someone with a bat to get information far more torture than waterboarding.....cracked skull, bruising, cuts, concussion, death all can/do result from batting someone in the head, waterboarding on the other hand leaves no physical damage.

I'm sure getting hit in the eye with a tire iron and being stabbed are just as bad if not worse than the bat thing.

Trust me on this. You ain't going to get much information from a person that got hit with a bat. I did. I was in no mood for talking afterwards. Same with the stabbing and tire iron thingie.

Part of the "effectiveness" of Torture is to either cause so much pain or fear of death that the person talks. That's what waterboarding does. It creates a massive sense of fear of death. Pulling a persons fingernails out would cause excrutiating pain without necessarily causing them to pass out. Which is why it's much more effective then a bat to the head.

That's why both those techniques are torture. And are "effective".

I wish I was standing close to you...we would torture each other. That's the way it works where I come from. It's not one sided.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....hard-times in Jr. High, huh??

handjob.gif

[ It's against my code to bully little girls.

I reckon that'd be about your only chance, Swallow. So, have you signed up for a remedial US History class yet, Swallow?

How many dicks does it take for you to get your daily fix...little girl? Do you have to take it up the ass too?

If you want to talk about your profession, Swallow, you have the wrong forum. Stop being so desperate.

Sorry comrade, but THAT is the liberal democrat position, telling people what is really in their own best interests and resorting to any nasty attack like the racism directed against Cain, Thomas, Rice, Powell, et. al. if anyone dares set foot off the reservation.

Once again you condescendingly tell blacks they are incapable of knowing what is in their best interests

Put down the crack pipe and read the post again carefully, moron.

Sometimes do you get confused between Crackpipes and dicks? Must be kinda easy with all the cum in your eyes. Little girl.

If you want to talk about your profession, Swallow, you have the wrong forum. Stop being so desperate.

Why are you interested in my profession..then ask for a swallow? Damn..focus little girl.

Focus.

You t'aint makin' any sense.

Maybe you should just quietly brush your teeth until you finish your remedial US History course, Swallow. You've humiliated yourself enough for a while.

Sorry the answer is still no..

So you're NOT going to take that remedial US History course I suggested? Too bad. It is likely you will humiliate yourself again soon with your glaring ignorance.

Where do Conservatives get this definition of torture being "if you don't leave physical damage it is not torture"?

Does electric shock to the testicles leave physical damage? Does psychological damage mean anything?

Water boarding is against the principles that made this country a great nation. We should be ashamed that we actually have presidential candidates who support it

Nice strawman you're building there.

When the US starts applying electrical shock to testicles you may have a point. But until then you have nothing.

My, you really do set the bar pretty low don't you?

Anything less than electric shock to the testicles is not torture. As long as there are no marks afterwards, we can do what we want. These are not really people that we torture.....they are terrorists and they deserve it. If we can save lives, torture is justified

The same excuses have been used by those committing torture for centuries

America should be above all that......we used to be

Nice try at putting words in my mouth.

Would you consider any one of the following torture.

• Long Time Standing: This technique is described as among the most effective. Prisoners are forced to stand, handcuffed and with their feet shackled to an eye bolt in the floor for more than 40 hours. Exhaustion and sleep deprivation are effective in yielding confessions.
  • The Cold Cell: The prisoner is left to stand naked in a cell kept near 50 degrees. Throughout the time in the cell the prisoner is doused with cold water.

Why are you interested in my profession...

Maybe you need a remedial English course as well, Swallow. Your reading comprehension seems as weak as your US History. Maybe you should have spent more of your time in school above the desk...

My, you really do set the bar pretty low don't you?

Anything less than electric shock to the testicles is not torture.

You are, of course, being deliberately illogical and dishonest. Typical.

Seems logical to me. This is the current US policy towards water boarding ..

"“Waterboarding is torture. It’s contrary to America’s traditions, it’s contrary to our ideals, it’s not who we are, it’s not how we operate,” Obama told reporters at a press conference of the interrogation technique."

The fact that candidates for the presidency of the united states would believe otherwise is an embarrassment to this great nation

Obama said it so it must be true.

:cuckoo:

Maybe you should just quietly brush your teeth until you finish your remedial US History course, Swallow. You've humiliated yourself enough for a while.

Sorry the answer is still no..

So you're NOT going to take that remedial US History course I suggested? Too bad. It is likely you will humiliate yourself again soon with your glaring ignorance.

What course? Dicksucking101? I am sure you excel at it little girl..but not for me.

No swallow for you.

Now stop begging..little girl.

Last edited:
Given that Michelle Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain and Rick Perry all claim that God has called them to run for president, its time that the Republican/Tea Party actually put "waterboarding" to good use to determine which, if any of them, is telling the truth!
Absolutely!!!!!

I'D like to find-out why God (only) talks to crazy-people.

301.gif

Why are you interested in my profession...

Maybe you need a remedial English course as well, Swallow. Your reading comprehension seems as weak as your US History. Maybe you should have spent more of your time in school above the desk...

Maybe you should have gone to school instead of giving blowjobs and handjobs for crack. You might still have some teeth, little girl.

That clip does not help you make your case

I noticed he started kicking as soon as the water was poured. I also notice the water boarding stopped as soon as he kicked the wall

Do the men we are torturing have the same option?

And what case is that? That waterbaording is scary stuff but doesn't leave any physical damage? How does the video hurt that case?

Also, you need to phrase the question with a different premise if you want me to answer it, i'll help:

"Do the men we are interrogating have the same option?" I would hope not, if they did it wouldn't actually work.

Where do Conservatives get this definition of torture being "if you don't leave physical damage it is not torture"?

Does electric shock to the testicles leave physical damage? Does psychological damage mean anything?

Water boarding is against the principles that made this country a great nation. We should be ashamed that we actually have presidential candidates who support it

First off I'm a libertarian and by no means a social conservative.

Secondly, in my opinion, after having personally experienced waterboarding, I do not consider it to be "torture" along the same lines as electrical shocking people which can cause physical muscle damage and burns. Interrogations are supposed to be psychologically challenging or else no information would ever be gathered from an interrogation. I didn't say "its not torture because it doesn't leave phsyical damage" I said "Its scary shit but doesn't leave any physical damage"

And yes, interrogations are supposed to psychologically drain people to a point that weakens their mind into releasing information.

Did i just repeat myself? :lol:

You're not going to erase your shame by lashing out, Swallow (although you might consider spitting out once in a while). Go and educate yourself if you want to avoid further embarrassment.

Forum List

Back