Bachman Says Obama Wrong...Waterboarding Uncomfortable

That insane bitch. I wonder if she would volunteer for it to show her committment.

I loved how the audience cheered in support of water boarding

Only Paul and Huntsman had the guts to call it what it is......torture

John McCain has never made any bones about it. He said simply, "Waterboarding Is Torture." Of course what would he know...he only spent about seven years in a Vietnamese prison of war camp.

And when others who endured similar experiences disagree, where does that leave your appeal to emotion?

If we water board others, we lose the right to object to our troops being water boarded.

I would not want my son or daughter waterboarded

Our troop are lawful combatins, they're not allowed to be waterboarded by anyone we're at war with because they are afforded Geneva Rights.

Terrorists do NOT have Geneva Rights, because they target civilians.

Geneva Rights do exist to protect civilians, not combatins, so if you give a terrorist the same Geneva Rights as a Lawful Combatin, then you're undermining the whole purpose of the Geneva Rights Laws.

I wouldn't want my son or daughter to be waterboarded either, but if they're terrorists, and waterboarding is going to potentially save civilian life, than waterboard the fuckers.

As far as if its appropriate millitary training, I have no idea, I didn't serve, and I don't know anything about orchestrating a quality military training program, but the point remains, that no one complained until we started doing it to terrorists....why is that?

Oh....it's the old terrorists don't have rights bit

Vietnamese used the same argument for torturing our pilots. They considered them to be war criminals who did not deserve the rights of soldiers

Guess it depends on which side you are on

I tell you what, RW; how about you name me ONE enemy we have fought lately who observed the Geneva Convention with respect to the treatment of American POWs. Your argument is a sham, because NONE of them have, or will. And just for the record, no, I most certainly did NOT consider the VC "human beings", not even anything close (and if you had seen the stuff THEY did, I'll bet you wouldn't either).

Lets not mince words then. Waterboarding is torture. And that's just not something this country should engage in..ever.

I want to waterboard you..

How do you feel about that???

You could try..hey..dare to dream.

:lol:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure I could accomplish the feat with my bare hands.... You could scream "shame" all you want when I force you into the corner to analyze your stupidity..

Last edited:
That insane bitch. I wonder if she would volunteer for it to show her committment.

I'd cut their heads off...

That way they could experience the horror they endorse on others.

I'd put bamboo under their nails....

of course progressives believe we just pick up innocent people.....

Just curious...what is the extent of your imprisonment record

Mankind has an instinct which demands that he be competitive. If we waterboard then one of ours becomes a captive they will prove that they are more innovative and remove the testicals. If we then capture one we will cut off some fingers. Then the next one of ours they capture will be beheaded and the head mailed to his superiors. Before you know it we will be back to racking and crucifiction. All this stuff about being a free American demands that we treat others the way we would like for ours to be treated when they are captured.

Last edited:
Now come on...let's be fair. Torture is very effective in getting a confession...

Just ask all those witches put to death in Salem or all the Jews converted during the Inquisition.

(Why do you think Dick Cheney liked it so much? We couldn't have invaded Iraq without it)

Now come on...let's be fair. Torture is very effective in getting a confession...

Just ask all those witches put to death in Salem or all the Jews converted during the Inquisition.)

I suppose one has to go to Bruce Willis or Mel Gibson for examples but sometimes the information received by those who torture is not only false...it's by design deceptive.

Didn't both Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson agree to apologize if certain outcomes were met??

Not that I give a shit about Hannity..

I'm a Michael Savage fan and a proud member of the Savage Nation....
Speaking of ol' Al and Jesse, why are they not out defending brutha Cain?

Oh, that's right, never mind.:eusa_whistle:

I suppose an individual has to be a democrat to be black...

A perfect example of how democrats treat people, yet they claim they're the party of tolerance and understanding...

It's almost a fucking comedy movie and I would laugh if it wasn't so serious.

No, actually 95% of blacks CHOOSE to be Democrats because they know the Republicans do not have their best interests at heart

A perfect example of how democrats treat people, yet they claim they're the party of tolerance and understanding...

No, actually 95% of blacks CHOOSE to be Democrats because they know the Republicans do not have their best interests at heart

In other words, they know under the Republicans they'll have to find a job and be weaned off their govt. cheese.

Best Interest..................they wish they were dead.

I think there's a touch of irony in the fact that now Blacks and Hispanics constitute a larger number than the Republican base. I also pay attention to the fact that by 2040 caucasians will be a minority in America. Talk about your justice. We took the place away from colored people and destroyed them at the same time. There has never been a small ethnic group of people in the history of the country more discriminated against, tortured and killed than the American Indian.

America is a land made up of immigrants. In the future politicians, lawyers, airplane pilots, doctors, investors, judges, etc. will be made up of what's now the minorities.

Last edited:

That's why Cain says blacks are brainwashed, because they believe that lie, and blacks aren't the only ones brainwashed, many groups are, its not about them being stupid or anything, its that the liberal propaganda in the black communities has succeeded, probably because the mainstream political elite made it possible for liberal black political figures to break through, while marginalizing and villifying black conservatives, which is still being done today.

If water boarding is merely uncomfortable, why would it be used to extract information?

As the one person, that I know of, in this thread who has actually been waterboarded you should read my opinions of it in my posts.

Basically I said it is extremely scary and you truly feel like you are going to drown but it doesn't do any physical damage.
Bingo!

Anybody who has been through S.E.R.E's can attest to that.

Funny thing is, these people, including McCain himself, relate waterboarding as being the Chinese or Vietnamese versions, which are true torture.....Our version is vastly different, period.

Yes it is, this is our version and yes it works THAT FAST. (skip to 1:15, see when he stomps his feet on the wall, thats how fast it feels like your going to drown)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IKpaTEZ8KA]Waterboarding Torture- CIA Style - YouTube[/ame]

In other words, they know under the Republicans they'll have to find a job and be weaned off their govt. cheese.

Yes, because People like you keep saying that 95% of Blacks don't have jobs and live off of government cheese. I have NO IDEA why they don't flock to the Republicans.

Which is why 95% of blacks choose not to be Republicans. Republicans look at them as a bunch of deadbeat losers

That's why Cain says blacks are brainwashed, because they believe that lie, and blacks aren't the only ones brainwashed, many groups are, its not about them being stupid or anything, its that the liberal propaganda in the black communities has succeeded, probably because the mainstream political elite made it possible for liberal black political figures to break through, while marginalizing and villifying black conservatives, which is still being done today.

What lie? Most black people have no "buy in" with conservatism. It was just a couple short years ago Rand Paul was arguing that businesses should be able to choose who comes into their business. Most conservatives are constantly pooh pooing the horrific effects of slavery and Jim Crow laws. Bachmann even has done some revision on American history.

Fact is..if you are not rich, white and christian...the republican party has nothing for you.

Forum List

Back