Bachman Says Obama Wrong...Waterboarding Uncomfortable

As the one person, that I know of, in this thread who has actually been waterboarded you should read my opinions of it in my posts.

Basically I said it is extremely scary and you truly feel like you are going to drown but it doesn't do any physical damage.
Bingo!

Anybody who has been through S.E.R.E's can attest to that.

Funny thing is, these people, including McCain himself, relate waterboarding as being the Chinese or Vietnamese versions, which are true torture.....Our version is vastly different, period.

Yes it is, this is our version and yes it works THAT FAST. (skip to 1:15, see when he stomps his feet on the wall, thats how fast it feels like your going to drown)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IKpaTEZ8KA]Waterboarding Torture- CIA Style - YouTube[/ame]

That clip does not help you make your case

I noticed he started kicking as soon as the water was poured. I also notice the water boarding stopped as soon as he kicked the wall

Do the men we are torturing have the same option?

I suppose an individual has to be a democrat to be black...

A perfect example of how democrats treat people, yet they claim they're the party of tolerance and understanding...

It's almost a fucking comedy movie and I would laugh if it wasn't so serious.

No, actually 95% of blacks CHOOSE to be Democrats because they know the Republicans do not have their best interests at heart

That's why Cain says blacks are brainwashed, because they believe that lie, and blacks aren't the only ones brainwashed, many groups are, its not about them being stupid or anything, its that the liberal propaganda in the black communities has succeeded, probably because the mainstream political elite made it possible for liberal black political figures to break through, while marginalizing and villifying black conservatives, which is still being done today.

Which is why most blacks don't support Cain. He supports the same Conservative mantra that blacks are incapable of making their own decisions on which party best supports their interests

No, actually 95% of blacks CHOOSE to be Democrats because they know the Republicans do not have their best interests at heart

That's why Cain says blacks are brainwashed, because they believe that lie, and blacks aren't the only ones brainwashed, many groups are, its not about them being stupid or anything, its that the liberal propaganda in the black communities has succeeded, probably because the mainstream political elite made it possible for liberal black political figures to break through, while marginalizing and villifying black conservatives, which is still being done today.

What lie? Most black people have no "buy in" with conservatism. It was just a couple short years ago Rand Paul was arguing that businesses should be able to choose who comes into their business. Most conservatives are constantly pooh pooing the horrific effects of slavery and Jim Crow laws. Bachmann even has done some revision on American history.

Fact is..if you are not rich, white and christian...the republican party has nothing for you.

Republicans shouldn't be offering anything, to any group in particular, they should be offering all groups freedom, and that's it.

Bingo!

Anybody who has been through S.E.R.E's can attest to that.

Funny thing is, these people, including McCain himself, relate waterboarding as being the Chinese or Vietnamese versions, which are true torture.....Our version is vastly different, period.

Yes it is, this is our version and yes it works THAT FAST. (skip to 1:15, see when he stomps his feet on the wall, thats how fast it feels like your going to drown)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IKpaTEZ8KA]Waterboarding Torture- CIA Style - YouTube[/ame]

I noticed he started kicking as soon as the water was poured. I also notice the water boarding stopped as soon as he kicked the wall

And what case is that? That waterbaording is scary stuff but doesn't leave any physical damage? How does the video hurt that case?

Also, you need to phrase the question with a different premise if you want me to answer it, i'll help:

"Do the men we are interrogating have the same option?" I would hope not, if they did it wouldn't actually work.

In other words, they know under the Republicans they'll have to find a job and be weaned off their govt. cheese.

Yes, because People like you keep saying that 95% of Blacks don't have jobs and live off of government cheese. I have NO IDEA why they don't flock to the Republicans.

Blacks represent about 20 percent of the population and unemployment rates among blacks is about 16 percent. Nuff said.

BTW I never said 95 percent of blacks were unemployed.

Wise up!

Which is why most blacks don't support Cain. He supports the same Conservative mantra that blacks are incapable of making their own decisions on which party best supports their interests

It has nothing to do with them being incapable, and more and more we're seeing it change. My young conservative voice are now very diverse, and I believe they're going to have much sway in changing the Status Quo. Blacks being "brainwashed" is not an indictment of blacks, but of the propaganda used to control them and exploit them.

Waterboarding Torture- CIA Style - YouTube

And what case is that? That waterbaording is scary stuff but doesn't leave any physical damage? How does the video hurt that case?

Also, you need to phrase the question with a different premise if you want me to answer it, i'll help:

"Do the men we are interrogating have the same option?" I would hope not, if they did it wouldn't actually work.

Where do Conservatives get this definition of torture being "if you don't leave physical damage it is not torture"?

Does electric shock to the testicles leave physical damage? Does psychological damage mean anything?

Water boarding is against the principles that made this country a great nation. We should be ashamed that we actually have presidential candidates who support it

Where do Conservatives get this definition of torture being "if you don't leave physical damage it is not torture"?

Does electric shock to the testicles leave physical damage? Does psychological damage mean anything?

Water boarding is against the principles that made this country a great nation. We should be ashamed that we actually have presidential candidates who support it

Nice strawman you're building there.

When the US starts applying electrical shock to testicles you may have a point. But until then you have nothing.

First off I'm a libertarian and by no means a social conservative.

Secondly, in my opinion, after having personally experienced waterboarding, I do not consider it to be "torture" along the same lines as electrical shocking people which can cause physical muscle damage and burns. Interrogations are supposed to be psychologically challenging or else no information would ever be gathered from an interrogation. I didn't say "its not torture because it doesn't leave phsyical damage" I said "Its scary shit but doesn't leave any physical damage"

And yes, interrogations are supposed to psychologically drain people to a point that weakens their mind into releasing information.

[

What lie? Most black people have no "buy in" with conservatism. It was just a couple short years ago Rand Paul was arguing that businesses should be able to choose who comes into their business. Most conservatives are constantly pooh pooing the horrific effects of slavery and Jim Crow laws. Bachmann even has done some revision on American history.

Fact is..if you are not rich, white and christian...the republican party has nothing for you.

It's funny how when liberal democrats try to talk about these things they have to say "conservative" instead of "Republican" to even try to prop up their false argument because the history of the democrat party is so shameful in this regard.

[

Sorry comrade, but THAT is the liberal democrat position, telling people what is really in their own best interests and resorting to any nasty attack like the racism directed against Cain, Thomas, Rice, Powell, et. al. if anyone dares set foot off the reservation.

When the US starts applying electrical shock to testicles you may have a point. But until then you have nothing.

My, you really do set the bar pretty low don't you?

Anything less than electric shock to the testicles is not torture. As long as there are no marks afterwards, we can do what we want. These are not really people that we torture.....they are terrorists and they deserve it. If we can save lives, torture is justified

The same excuses have been used by those committing torture for centuries

America should be above all that......we used to be

Anything less than electric shock to the testicles is not torture.

You are, of course, being deliberately illogical and dishonest. Typical.

:lol:

I'm pretty sure I could accomplish the feat with my bare hands.... You could scream "shame" all you want when I force you into the corner to analyze your stupidity..

You'd find out very quickly how wrong you are..

Internet tough guy! :lol:

LOL @ Swallow trying to play tough guy!

With you? Naw. It's against my code to bully little girls.

Even ones that offer blowjobs.

Thanks..but no.

[

Sorry comrade, but THAT is the liberal democrat position, telling people what is really in their own best interests and resorting to any nasty attack like the racism directed against Cain, Thomas, Rice, Powell, et. al. if anyone dares set foot off the reservation.

Once again you condescendingly tell blacks they are incapable of knowing what is in their best interests

[

It's funny how when liberal democrats try to talk about these things they have to say "conservative" instead of "Republican" to even try to prop up their false argument because the history of the democrat party is so shameful in this regard.

Take that dick out of your mouth..little girl. You t'aint makin' any sense.

Anything less than electric shock to the testicles is not torture.

You are, of course, being deliberately illogical and dishonest. Typical.

Seems logical to me. This is the current US policy towards water boarding ..

"“Waterboarding is torture. It’s contrary to America’s traditions, it’s contrary to our ideals, it’s not who we are, it’s not how we operate,” Obama told reporters at a press conference of the interrogation technique."

The fact that candidates for the presidency of the united states would believe otherwise is an embarrassment to this great nation

Forum List

Back